It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Diablo 1, really annoying it plays off the cd so now looking into mounting it.

and I play it on Wine on Linux.
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Themken
I overkilled Tonberry King. Someone said he was tough so I busted the hellatious limit breaks on his ass in an epic showdown, he wasn't that tough.

"I'll be waiting there."

"I promise."
Continuing my Fallout binge, I'm now running through Fallout: New Vegas.
GR00T: Continuing my Fallout binge, I'm now running through Fallout: New Vegas.
I have to play that game again.
And as soon as its possible im getting me my talking armor. xD
bad_fur_day1: I overkilled Tonberry King. Someone said he was tough so I busted the hellatious limit breaks on his ass in an epic showdown, he wasn't that tough.

"I'll be waiting there."

"I promise."
congrats on your victory
Currently playing:

Shadowrun Chronicles: Infected.
I was a backer for their Kickstarter and I enjoyed the initial game, but I feel that they made the maps too big in the DLC so now playing a game takes too long for no appreciable reasons. Combined with the lack of saving during playing a map this made me put the game on the back burner for a while. I'd still recommend it for cRPG fans, it's not at the same level as Shadowrun Returns but it still delivers a good Shadowrun experience.

Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide.
I've sunk so much time into Civilization games over the years, this one is no exception. Lovely execution and great mechanics, I've enjoyed every play though so far and I keep coming back for more. It still has some locking bugs on the Mac so I get crashes around turn 1000 which damps that "just one more turn" after achieving victory. Also I don't see the point in movable sea cities though but so far Rising Tide is a good upgrade to the base game.

Grim Fandango Remastered.
I admit I never played the original game but I'm a huge fan of Lucasarts games. I am though a bit disappointed by this one. 3D never seemed to have a place in adventure games in my mind and was the primary thing that killed them for me. It's a okay game but no more than that, it embodies to many of the things I disliked about old school adventure games. Also the world is just not exciting to me and the writing isn't what I've come to expected and enjoy in adventure games.

Plague Inc.. This game is always good for entertainment and frustration. I'd say it's my go to game for what I assume regular people play Candy Crush Saga for, killing time (or in this case killing humanity).

Wasteland 2: Director's Cut.
Can't seem to get into this one. I played the original release repeatedly but they managed to make it so much slower with the DC update that it's unenjoyable on my machine.

Just finished:

Back to the Future: The Game. Lovely adventure game which I bought ages ago on Steam but never actually played. Aside the 3D world and the navigation that imposes it is great. It was a little to easy but at the same time it played great all the way through.

Kevin and the Infamous Machine (Beta). Fun little adventure game with a great sense of humor. It's a bit too easy for my liking but since I loved Day of the Tentacle this is just my kind of adventure game. I can't wait for the full game to be ready.

Coming up:

StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void.
Once Battle.net stops being stupid regarding processing payments. The first 2 games were excellent and I love a good single player RTS game so I expected great things. It's though a little sad that the series is coming to its conclusion now.
Recently I have been playing something called FTL; I guess everyone knows it.
Post edited November 17, 2015 by Friend_ape
Going through Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms. I was amazed by the game, it's very nice. The last time I played a game where I could change realities was Legacy of Kain: Defiance (and it's if remember it right) or it might have been Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver... Anyway, I am really happy with the game. And it makes me very intrigued on how would the game change if I had chosen a different puppet at the beginning. I can smell a full replay some time in the future.
"Patrician", while listening to Mars Volta, Slayer and Cowboy Junkies. Ahoi!
Post edited November 17, 2015 by Mistercosmic
Castlevania Harmony of Despair, Heroes of Might and Magic 3, and a smidgen of Legend of Grimrock and shining force 2.
rmontiago: Castlevania Harmony of Despair, Heroes of Might and Magic 3, and a smidgen of Legend of Grimrock and shining force 2.
I tried grimrock 2 and then turtles were so fast that I had to eat their meat.

Harmony of despair, is that some hand held game?
One my most loved games was symphony of the night and those new ones in the pc isn't the same at all.. perhaps good games but I was once great at playing super castlevania iv too.
Finished Yoshi's Woolly World, and for the most part it was pretty good. Time to finally get around to Shovel Knight again and play through the new campaign.

Antimateria: Harmony of despair, is that some hand held game?
Nope, it's a co-op Casltevania game on Xbox Live and PSN that has a bunch of characters from the series. It's alright for the most part.
RayRay13000: Finished Yoshi's Woolly World, and for the most part it was pretty good. Time to finally get around to Shovel Knight again and play through the new campaign.

Antimateria: Harmony of despair, is that some hand held game?
RayRay13000: Nope, it's a co-op Casltevania game on Xbox Live and PSN that has a bunch of characters from the series. It's alright for the most part.
Co-op castlevania? That sounds a bit weird. I'm actually surprised to hear something like that. Does it have alucard?
Antimateria: Co-op castlevania? That sounds a bit weird. I'm actually surprised to hear something like that. Does it have alucard?
Yes, you can play as Alucard along with Soma Cruz, Jonathan, Charlotte, and Shanoa from the start. There are other characters too (Richter, Maria, Simon, and a few others), but they're DLC as well as extra stages and other stuff.

I had to look this stuff up since it has been years since I've played it. Chances are they might of put the DLC in packs or one package, but I doubt it.
Post edited November 17, 2015 by RayRay13000
Antimateria: Co-op castlevania? That sounds a bit weird. I'm actually surprised to hear something like that. Does it have alucard?
RayRay13000: Yes, you can play as Alucard along with Soma Cruz, Jonathan, Charlotte, and Shanoa from the start. There are other characters too (Richter, Maria, Simon, and a few others), but they're DLC as well as extra stages and other stuff.

I had to look this stuff up since it has been years since I've played it. Chances are they might of put the DLC in packs or one package, but I doubt it.
Heh.. what a cast.. I only know some belmonts and alucard. =P