It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nothing but I do go on Fightcade sometimes to play Jojo's.
bykowsky: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

One of my all time favourite.
Great game. Very overlooked.
I was playing Gurumin until the game crashed during the ending, preventing me from saving a clear save.

I have been experimenting a bit with Dark Sun: Shattered Lands, but have not started a serious playthrough. (With the help of a hex editor, I was able to game over before the first arena fight, however.)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning :P
bela555: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning :P
Awesome game. :)
Which class are you playing ?
Styx: Master of Shadows

Hell, yes - this is the game Thief Reboot should have been.
Well, right now I cannot finish with the Witcher 3... I just got Rainbow six Siege, and I'm actually installing it.
Oh, and Project CARS, the best racing game i've ever played.(Not that i've played much).
bela555: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning :P
NuffCatnip: Awesome game. :)
With Finesse Faeblade+Bow build. Probably not the best build but fun to play with it :)
NuffCatnip: Awesome game. :)
bela555: With Finesse Faeblade+Bow build. Probably not the best build but fun to play with it :)
Nice build. :) I go with the dual-daggers most of the time.
Man, I need to install the game again. xD
bela555: With Finesse Faeblade+Bow build. Probably not the best build but fun to play with it :)
NuffCatnip: Nice build. :) I go with the dual-daggers most of the time.
Yeah you should install it :)
DROD: Journey to Rooted Hold. It's like a very addictive drug. :P

Also, I'm playing Descent -and loving it. I wish I had a joystick, but mouse and keyboard work fine, too, after rebinding almost all the keys!
call of cthulhu dark corners of the earth
Trying to finish another play through of The Redneck Rampage Collection here on GOG, in hopes that Blizzard will make a sequel at some point in the next year or so.
Mount and blade when i feel like it i play it.
Zeus and poseidon i am very close to finishing the tutorial think i am at colonization.
Cultures northland was always a fan of cultures,but like i already said didn't know that 3 and 4 existed of this game.Played it for 8 hours since november 26 till today.Want more but watching nephew and visiting daily center + visited grandpa in hospital one day and grandma at her home othe other day and father at his home to celebrate his birthday took away my time of gaming.
I also wonder if this is normal in cultures northland when i want to set the unlimited production of goods to a certain limited number the numbers only changes when i press it slowly a few times and not right away.
In cultures 2 i could change the goods number without any delays.And even when they are producing something i can't change the number at all when currently making stone.Cultures 3+4 i have from steam,so it could be steams fault or some game design fault.
Enebias: DROD: Journey to Rooted Hold. It's like a very addictive drug. :P

Also, I'm playing Descent -and loving it. I wish I had a joystick, but mouse and keyboard work fine, too, after rebinding almost all the keys!
Regarding Descent, i'm guessing you've already looked at the "d1x-rebirth" Open GL port...but just in-case you haven't then try it, you won't regret it. Playing at 1920*1200 is just so much better than 320*240. There are other alternatives, but i came to prefer rebirth because it simply ports the graphics without adding anything.
NuffCatnip: Nice build. :) I go with the dual-daggers most of the time.
bela555: Yeah you should install it :)
That's what i'm playing at the moment as well, but i'm playing full specialized spell caster which seems to be the games "easy mode" as i'm now an unstoppable juggernaut and i haven't even got to the other continent yet, plus it looks like i'm going to hit the level cap long before the end.
But still a very enjoyable game and one that is better written than most of it's direct competition- like Oblivion for example.
Post edited December 02, 2015 by CMOT70