It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: It's like Mount & Blade in space!
Swampland: Well, I'm sold.

Looks like the system required to play it is more or less exactly what my laptop is, so I might have to wait for my next system to play it. But it's definitely on my list now.
If you'd like to try a demo (understanding that listed system requirements can be a bit off), there is a demo of it on Desura and GamersGate.

I should also mention that unlike Mount & Blade, there IS eventually an endgame in Salvation Prophecy, it just takes a good bit of time to reach, around 15 to 20 hours is the general estimate of the game's length.
I'm still playing Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Silent Storm (Sentinels) and Death to Spies.
I think I am near the end of each one!
Hard Time. Yes, THAT Hard Time by MDickie. Sure it can be considered ugly (though I've come around to actually liking MDickie's graphics) and it's a bit rough around the edges, but it's quite a bit of fun.

If you like the GTA series or the Saints Row series then go get Hard Time, it's free (legally) on MDickie's website. If you're running Windows 8/8.1 you'll want to run the windowed version as the fullscreen version lags on Windows 8/8.1.
Alien Isolation and The Last Express.

Enjoying them both. Though the former is merciless.
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition. Giving it another go, I quit last time after I got stuck on a really annoying timed puzzle. Since I started again (thankfully it saved my save) I managed to get past that puzzle and onwards.

It's a flawed game (sluggish and generally poor character movement is the main issue, and it uses a checkpoint system) but there is fun to be had. The game's graphics are really good (although I suppose I have low standards in that department), the atmosphere is mostly decent (sometimes it's really good, sometimes it's just not), and the melee combat is good all around (albeit a bit shallow). The story isn't going to win any awards but I'm liking some of the characters.
Stronghold Crusader HD

Not that it is a bad thing but i feel like this is more of the same (aka expansion) because there isn't much stuff new from the previous one, just the new units from the mercenary camp, otherwise i'm not seeing what's new on this title (well, besides the missions).
Went back to KOTOR. I realised I could put the game on easy difficulty and perhaps pass the Ebon Hawk turret segment that way (which is really difficult to control on Android using touch). After a few attempts finally nailed it and moved on (and put difficulty back to normal). So now I can again have fun.

Well, except that now my character needs to become a Jedi, and if there was one thing she didn't want to do is become a Jedi and join that annoying Bastila she's now somehow linked with. But since the game forces her to either become a Jedi or become a Jedi and turn to the dark side, instead of staying on the side of good but independent, which was what she wanted, she would be forced to undergo "attitude adjustment".
Post edited April 12, 2015 by ET3D
X-wing VS TIE Fighter, X-wing Alliance, and Star Wars Empire at war, most of them multiplayer. It's been a much-needed break from the hell of real life.
Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2. Decent game with great humour
Post edited April 12, 2015 by Scryar
The Withcer 2 and Heroes Of Might And Magic 2
Even though i am going to think a LOT about whether to purchase Witcher 3 or not, i started a fresh new 1 + 2 playthrough for choices and consequences to carry around...
Still some Tesla Effect, a bit of ToME and the Splinter Cell: Blacklist 4E-missions in Co-op...
Pillars of eternity, Starcraft 2 and Diablo the third and in the future I'll try to make room for my massive backlog of games from my personal collection.
Post edited April 13, 2015 by oldschool
Now for something completely different for me, I'm playing DROD 4 - Gunthro and the Epic Blunder. I normally play RPG's and strategy games, but this is a puzzle game supposedly unlike any other.

I almost always play games in order, but novices like myself have been advised to start with DROD 4.

It's a really good feeling when you solve some of the fiendishly clever puzzles. Right now I'm stuck which is why I'm here. :)
croixleur sigma

very short not bad but not great either best played if you got half an hour to kill