It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished Bloodborne and Dreamfall Chapters Book 2 this weekend.

Bloodborne's a great follow up to the Souls series. I missed the procedurally generated "Chalice Dungeons" though. I'll try them out in New Game Plus, but I'm not generally a fan of procedurally generated stuff. I like my levels to be hand-designed.

Book 2 wasn't as strong as Book 1. The Kian stuff was just... boring. Nothing really happened, although there were a couple of nice adventure game style puzzles. Zoe's bits were good and we're started to get into some big/difficult decisions, which I like. Hopefully the last three episodes come at a more rapid pace, because there's no "previously" video and I forgot most of Book 1 before starting Book 2.
voslobandre15: On what settings(difficulty, world size...) are you playing ?
Main character (the one I played that session with) is Easycore; my main world (the one I played that session in, and the only one I've visited with that character) is small. (Just for the hell of it, I created a new Hardcore character a while back, and a new medium-size world to explore with her, but she died a stupidity-related death in my second play session with her.)
Playing Naruto Broken Bond and Persona 4 at the moment.
Playing Far Cry 2 and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition
The back log is down to 13 games now, woo hoo!!!!! :)

Playing Original War now and it's is definitely way more fun than a lot of RTSs out there. How the hell could IGN give this game a 4.5/10?
Unepic.

Fairly fun metroidvania even if the writting gets a little grating at times.
I started Wasteland 2 (it's about time) and thought I'd play for a couple of hours. All of a sudden eight hours had gone by and I didn't even realise.

Admittedly it left a very poor first impression on me. Combat was a massive chore with no decent weapons and took too long. I didn't know what I was doing in general (even out of combat) and had to get used to the interface and what the game wanted from me. I also put the difficulty down to rookie. I think I've got a bit of a rubbish party but that's OK now. I'm having fun and so glad I backed this. It feels very much like a new Fallout game, which is what I was looking for.

I loved the old Fallout games, Infinity Engine games, Arcanum, etc. I was so keen for this, Divinity: Original Sin and Pillars of Eternity and I was surprised by how much I didn't like Divinity: Original Sin. I'm glad to see that won't be the case with all of them.
Pillars of Eternity and front mission 4, also Just cause 2 when im wasted, damn weekends. :)
I've been a bit browserflashplaying these two since little basic thingies :

http://www.kongregate.com/games/GamesofCthulhu/the-necronomicon

http://www.kongregate.com/games/GamesofCthulhu/necronomicon-book-of-dead-names

Lovecraftian card games.
Batman: Arkham City: Harley Quinn's Revenge. Slowly working my way through this DLC for my second playthrough of it, I just wish Batman had kept his upgrades from the base game.
Hearthstone and I just started Arcania Gothic 4.
voslobandre15: Hearthstone and I just started Arcania Gothic 4.
Gothic 4? There is no such game.

Currently playing Resident Evil 4 (PC re-release), so much more enjoyable than RE6 so far.
voslobandre15: Hearthstone and I just started Arcania Gothic 4.
ShadowOwl: Gothic 4? There is no such game.

Currently playing Resident Evil 4 (PC re-release), so much more enjoyable than RE6 so far.
Ok, then Hearthstone and Arcania. :-)
Telika: I've been a bit browserflashplaying
Wow good for ya! How are these games? Got interested!
And playing games on browsers, well, that's something I don't actually do a lot but I admire those who have the patience to do so, since it's all "ad-ish" :P
After finished Indy Jones Atlantis game, I've almost enough played all my backlog in GOG.
So I started Skyrim for the 2nd playing through.
I've finished the main quests line few years ago, but that was rather rash playing,
This time I'm playing the game slowly and steadily and consume all sub quests.
Also in the first play character is a pure fighter type , so this time I choice a High-Elf and using magic a lot.