It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After a long hiatus, I'm finally back to playing Grim Fandango. My opinion hasn't really changed--brilliant writing, somewhat bogged down by the actual gameplay.

I've also been playing Mega Man 2 on the virtual console; it's aged much better than I'd expected.
Divine Divinity. I figure I'm around two or three hours into the game total (probably more), leveled up to level 7 and I'm still in and around the starting town. It has just about the longest starting dungeon I've ever seen, it just keeps going and going and going. I figure when it's all said and done I'll be around level 10 when I finish up that dungeon and and take care of the rest of the Orcs near the town.
Baldur's Gate and TW2 (in preparation for 3)

Hopefully getting Pillars of Eternity soon, but decided to put money down on TW3 first.
Post edited April 14, 2015 by cabooselol22
Hotline Miami 2
Just started Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Haven't played a PoP game since the original back in the day. For some reason I missed all of the new ones on the consoles when they were released. Now, I picked up the PoP 4 game bundle for 75% off. 4 PoP games for $10! A steal for me!

Anyways, played a few hours of Sands of Time and I love it. Controller support works great for me, despite some having trouble. Only downer is its not widescreen. I guess there is a work around for it, but I haven't tried it yet. Enjoying the game too much to care. Plus, Im sure the next one is widescreen, as its a couple years newer, so I can wait.
Just started Morphopolis:

Basically, Botanicula, but bad.
Haven't been playing much of anything lately except Hex Claim lol.
Finally gotten into Mass Effect 3. So far I am really enjoying it. Now, either I've missed something really obvious, or I'm just not enough of a deep follower of the series, but I can't see what got everyone up in arms yet. The combat, feels better, as in more dynamic, with enemies moving to flank more readily than they did previously, but it is still the cover based paradigm from before. At least, so far. I've only just started really so there is plenty of game to play.

Also have Shadow Warrior (new one) bubbling away. I am enjoying it immensely, moreso than Hard Reset. I'd love to see Flying Wild Pig put out more games like this. FPS that have open gameplay, interesting environments (though they could have larger areas to work with), but that also don't take themselves too seriously.
Playing Prince of Persia : Warrior Within from recent gog's UBIsoft sale. damn, this game so hard using keyboard and mice cause i used to played it on console attempt multiple death cause camera angle and considering myself to get gaming controller.
anomaly: I can't see what got everyone up in arms yet.
It was the endings, which naturally you won't see if you're at the beginning. Besides, EA expanded these since then to hopefully help appease players, which is likely what you'll see.
Good to see that this thread of mine is still alive and kicking after all these years! :)

Anyway, just be on topic, I'm only playing some quickie sessions of Hearthstone. Too busy at the moment to play some RPG's. I have been dying to finish and continue my Pillars of Eternity campaign.
I'm currently playing Shadowrun Returns. I would say that i just started it (less the 5 hours put into it) and i already love it; there isn't much interactivity within the world and the game appears to be very linear but i like it very much and the story is very nice so far - the perfect break from the more traditional cRPG i usually play. The combat is pretty much standard and on the casual side but pretty solid, the graphics are great and detailed, the soundtrack fits very well with the cyberpunk theme and the writing is top knotch!
riddler214: Good to see that this thread of mine is still alive and kicking after all these years! :)

Anyway, just be on topic, I'm only playing some quickie sessions of Hearthstone. Too busy at the moment to play some RPG's. I have been dying to finish and continue my Pillars of Eternity campaign.
It's a great thread! I've been itching quite a bit to play PoE. I have my character all laid out and am excited and am trying to keep that tempered and am waiting for patches., though with the newest patch it is tempting to start, but no, I will be patient and wait for one more update!

While I wait and with the little time I've been putting to gaming now that it is spring I've been playing Wasteland 2 when time permits (first time through) and a little bit of Tales of Maj'Eyal and Strike Suit Zero for quicker play sessions.
thk47: Playing Prince of Persia : Warrior Within from recent gog's UBIsoft sale. damn, this game so hard using keyboard and mice cause i used to played it on console attempt multiple death cause camera angle and considering myself to get gaming controller.
^YES. I had exactly the same problems. It is a master of causing an untimely fall....just before a checkpoint.

I downloaded Omerta just to see what it was like and it's perfect for me.

1) It's easy
2) Little or no micromanagement
3) It's "light" gaming

I normally avoid strategy and/or sims like the plague because I don't have the patience to build something only to have it all fall apart courtesy of a npc rival. So any recommendations on similar strategy/sims would be much appreciated and who knows, may open up a whole new gaming genre for me.
I am playing fifa 2014 PC game, It is one of the best game i have ever played,.