It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My Bank statement!
Shihan Van Donk's Shodan manual.
I am reading fox news because that's what smart people do.

dne msacras
Post edited March 15, 2015 by sasuke12
I finished reading The Devil and Headstone by Ken Bruen (in the fantastic german translation) and just buyed The Colour of Magic (in english) to finally start with the Discworld novels.

As i tend to read more than one book at a time i'm also halfway through The Judge and His Hangman (Der Richter und sein Henker) by Friedrich Dürrenmatt.
Post edited March 15, 2015 by ElTerprise
Just read "Normal" by Graeme Cameron, which was great:

http://newsok.com/book-review-normal/article/5405244
Finished "The Sniper and The Wolf" by Scott McEwen (and somebody else). Kick ass!
Aside from college text books and things for research papers, I'm reading a book called "Praise Habit: Finding God in sunsets and Sushi" by David Crowder.
The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett...first book in the Discworld series. I started and almost put it down after the first chapter. Thankfully, I had a little patience, continued reading and now I am engulfed in the story. Just wish the chapters were much shorter. 2 hours per chapter is a little too long for bedtime reading.
Reamde by Neal Stephenson, for which the story has a backdrop that should be of interest to gamers.
Army at Dawn by Rick Atkinson.
Im reading Frank Herberts Dune-series. Again.... Every late winter these last couple pf years I read through them.
animalmother2105: Army at Dawn by Rick Atkinson.
Brilliant trilogy.

Currently reading Patrick Rothfuss' The Wise Man's Fear. I thought the first book was excellent, and just started this one. The guy can spin a good tale.
Star Wars: Legacy of the Force series
Somehow Disney's rebooting of Star Wars made me remember of my love for the Expanded Universe. So I bought some books I was missing in my collection and I'm reading them.
Fun!
Stalingrad by Antony Beevor

It's about the German advance into the Soviet Union, and the battle for Stalingrad.

Just about every other page offers something amazing or appalling.
Broken Harbor by Tana French (I keep wanting to spell it "Harbour", but I guess the Irish spell it the same way we Americans do...? [EDIT: Nope! Apparently the spelling -- both in the title and throughout the story itself -- was changed for its U.S. release. GRRR.... >:/ ])
I also kind of picked up reading The Wreath again (the first novel in the Kristin Lavransdatter trilogy by Sigrid Undset) after having to drop it a couple months ago because somebody put a hold on it at the public library from which I had checked it out.
Post edited April 20, 2015 by HunchBluntley