It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

darthspudius: Your smile is upsides down... unless it's suppose to imitate angry eye brows!
jdsgn: I like them more this way round
darthspudius: David Lee Roth trying to sing through his false teeth is real bad.
jdsgn: :'DDD
A very wrong move was to replace the good old bassist by Wolfgang.
Wolfie in his defence is a damn good musician and he really does a good job with the harmonies. I can't really criticise the poor lad, he's quite good at what he does.
Trying to get through the sludge of the week... to finally reach for the one thing I want more than anything else in the world.

BEER

Das ist gut bier!

The Biertrinker-marsch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ryo-cd-EU
jdsgn: I like them more this way round

:'DDD
A very wrong move was to replace the good old bassist by Wolfgang.
darthspudius: Wolfie in his defence is a damn good musician and he really does a good job with the harmonies. I can't really criticise the poor lad, he's quite good at what he does.
I had the understanding that the bassist (Micheal Anthony) was fired so that there would be room for Wolfgang. I just double-checked that and realized I was wrong: his participation was reduced to a minimum years before he was fully replaced by Wolfgang.
So, well, okay, may Wolfgang play in peace^^
Sabaton - Primo Victoria. Needed some power metal:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0
Post edited April 09, 2015 by wolfsrain
darthspudius: Wolfie in his defence is a damn good musician and he really does a good job with the harmonies. I can't really criticise the poor lad, he's quite good at what he does.
jdsgn: I had the understanding that the bassist (Micheal Anthony) was fired so that there would be room for Wolfgang. I just double-checked that and realized I was wrong: his participation was reduced to a minimum years before he was fully replaced by Wolfgang.
Haha don't get me wrong, I can understand why Michael Anthony being replaced will piss off some fans because he was pretty firmly screwed. But there isn't reason to blame the poor kid, I mean if you were offered a job in one of the biggest heavy metal bands ever... would you say no? lol
Quiet Riot - "Metal Health"
jdsgn: I had the understanding that the bassist (Micheal Anthony) was fired so that there would be room for Wolfgang. I just double-checked that and realized I was wrong: his participation was reduced to a minimum years before he was fully replaced by Wolfgang.
darthspudius: Haha don't get me wrong, I can understand why Michael Anthony being replaced will piss off some fans because he was pretty firmly screwed. But there isn't reason to blame the poor kid, I mean if you were offered a job in one of the biggest heavy metal bands ever... would you say no? lol
Yeah you're right. Wolfgang joined the band almost a year after things went south between MA and VH.
You have any idea why they parted ways?
darthspudius: Haha don't get me wrong, I can understand why Michael Anthony being replaced will piss off some fans because he was pretty firmly screwed. But there isn't reason to blame the poor kid, I mean if you were offered a job in one of the biggest heavy metal bands ever... would you say no? lol
jdsgn: Yeah you're right. Wolfgang joined the band almost a year after things went south between MA and VH.
basically the Van Halen brothers wanted him out for being friends with Sammy Hager, or thats what it looked like. Sad isn't it lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muh1pk7xc2k
HampsterStyle: Words
Always nice to see The Replacements get some love!

24-7 Spyz: Waiting For The Sun
Wolfmother - 10000 Feet
jdsgn: Yeah you're right. Wolfgang joined the band almost a year after things went south between MA and VH.
darthspudius: basically the Van Halen brothers wanted him out for being friends with Sammy Hager, or thats what it looked like. Sad isn't it lol.
Indeed. I think Sammy Hagar did the best Van Halen lyrics of all, Balance is one of the best albums they did imho.
darthspudius: basically the Van Halen brothers wanted him out for being friends with Sammy Hager, or thats what it looked like. Sad isn't it lol.
jdsgn: Indeed. I think Sammy Hagar did the best Van Halen lyrics of all, Balance is one of the best albums they did imho.
My favourites are 5150 and the proggy Van Halen 3. I love the sound of that album. It's just... different.
jdsgn: Indeed. I think Sammy Hagar did the best Van Halen lyrics of all, Balance is one of the best albums they did imho.
darthspudius: My favourites are 5150 and the proggy Van Halen 3. I love the sound of that album. It's just... different.
5150 is quite good.
My absolutely favorite album is 'For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge' (what a strange name).
316 is such a nice guitar piece.
darthspudius: My favourites are 5150 and the proggy Van Halen 3. I love the sound of that album. It's just... different.
jdsgn: 5150 is quite good.
My absolutely favorite album is 'For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge' (what a strange name).
316 is such a nice guitar piece.
FUCK is a great album. I need to get a copy of it. I wish they'd remaster 5150 already. It needs a nice kick up the arse.