It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I watched Dumb and Dumber To a couple of days ago, which was a fun movie alright, not as good as the first one but a fitting sequel nonetheless. The credits at the end though. SPOILER alert for those who are anal about these things, although it's not much to be spoilered I figure... They are juxtaposing images from the 1994 film with ones from To and Lissie - When I'm alone plays. Hit me sideways, that after this comedy the credits made me nostalgic about the '90s and that era of carefree, well-made movies and I got emotional and sort of into a state of mourning about that decade being gone. Reading some comments on videos of the song on YouTube, others seem to have had a similar reaction. Anyway, discovered Lissie that way. Listen to the following, When I'm alone is the first track they play in that session:

Lissie Flavorpill Session - Live Performance and Q&A
Post edited April 14, 2015 by chevkoch
The Chieftains - Eibhli Gheal Chiúin Ni Chearbhaill, Delahunty's Hornpipe

Perfect thing to listen to while playing RPGs or anything Fantasy/Medieval based when the few tracks of the original soundtrack start to become repetitive.
V.A. - "Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol 1 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)"
B. J. Thomas - On My Way - <span class="bold">Hooked on a Feeling</span>

Ollie &amp; The Nightingales - Ollie &amp; The Nightingales - I've Got a <span class="bold">Feeling</span>

The Charmels - Lovin' <span class="bold">Feeling</span>
Cover of The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' <span class="bold">Feelin'</span> - You've Lost That Lovin' <span class="bold">Feelin'</span>

Harold Melvin &amp; the <span class="bold">Blue</span> Notes - Harold Melvin &amp; the <span class="bold">Blue</span> Notes - If You Don't Know Me by Now

Darrell Banks - Here to Stay - Beautiful <span class="bold">Feeling</span>s

Derived from Blue Swede - Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Hooked on a Feeling
Post edited April 14, 2015 by HampsterStyle
Today, I was busy at composing tracks. Starting from a simple house bassline, I ended up doing a kind of new beat track which sounds much like our Belgian classic "The Sound Of C", so I dug up once again the music video because this is pure goodness that never ages. Belgium Über Alles! ^o^

https://youtu.be/dLmyey_18TM
Django Theme Song
Karen Stever: Juggernaut. Pretty decent song, nice bit of groove and a very well done chorus, but overall it's poorly mixed and mastered. Maybe the actual album version is better but the higher end of the music video version (assuming it's a different version) is really hard to listen to, especially at higher volumes.

Switchblade Symphony: Serving Time On Planet Earth. A demo that didn't make it onto their debut, it's a pretty solid song all around. Being a demo the production is lacking and Tina Root's put on an English accent for a few lines and that was just...silly haha. Overall it's a good tune, not sure why it didn't make the debut or at least get released as part of a single, but it's well worth a listen if you're into classic darkwave.
I am currently listening to Rocky Mountain Way by Joe Walsh. Great song with an excellent guitar solo.
Starship Troopers theme

Edit:
Conquest: Frontier Wars - Terran Game Music
Post edited April 15, 2015 by viperfdl
DORO - "Raise your Fist"

In preparation for sunday, when I go and see her live - yeah! ;o)
Percy Sledge - When a Man Loves a Woman - <span class="bold">You</span> Fooled Me

Percy Sledge - The Percy Sledge Way - <span class="bold">You</span> Don't Miss <span class="bold">Your</span> Water
Cover of William Bell - The Soul of a Bell - <span class="bold">You</span> Don't Miss <span class="bold">Your</span> Water

Percy Sledge - I'll Be <span class="bold">Your</span> Everything - Blue Water

Percy Sledge - The Percy Sledge Way - I've Been Loving <span class="bold">You</span> Too Long
Cover of Otis Redding - Otis Blue - I've Been Loving <span class="bold">You</span> Too Long

Percy Sledge - I'll Be <span class="bold">Your</span> Everything - I'll Be <span class="bold">Your</span> Everything

Derived from Doro - Raise Your Fist - Raise Your Fist In the Air
Post edited April 15, 2015 by HampsterStyle
Michael Kamen's soundtrack for Brazil. Waiting for Daddy.

One of the best movie soundtracks ever (and best movies ever).
Chris Christodoulou - Risk of Rain Soundtrack
Strangely enough, the version of Bridge over Troubled Water by The Shadows.

:-|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=vouAtmE13vs

i usally dont listen to nightwish