It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: I'll read that in a bit! I'm actually listening to Monster by KISS now (and am about to stop doing so), the musicianship itself is decent but Paul's voice sounds completely shot, Gene is blowing the Starchild away on this record.
darthspudius: It's a good record but that surgery really took the power from Paul. I kind of feel bad for him but I respect the man for having the balls to keep going. I mean, that must of been a right kick in the confidence to hear your voice crumble. Though had he not had surgery, he probably couldn't sing at all by now.
Yeah it's not a bad record although I like Sonic Boom more (apparently I'm one of about five people who likes Sonic Boom). I'm sure Paul doesn't regret the surgery and I've seen some live stuff where he sounds much better, it just takes a while.
darthspudius: It's a good record but that surgery really took the power from Paul. I kind of feel bad for him but I respect the man for having the balls to keep going. I mean, that must of been a right kick in the confidence to hear your voice crumble. Though had he not had surgery, he probably couldn't sing at all by now.
NoNewTaleToTell: Yeah it's not a bad record although I like Sonic Boom more (apparently I'm one of about five people who likes Sonic Boom). I'm sure Paul doesn't regret the surgery and I've seen some live stuff where he sounds much better, it just takes a while.
I preferred Sonic Boom but Monster was a nice 70's throw back. I saw them on the Sonic Boom tour (one of the first after surgery I believe) and whilst he sounds raspy, he held his own. The guy can still go for sure. There was a great bootleg of when he was having problems, they played as a three piece and Simmons sang every song. it was awesome.
NoNewTaleToTell: Yeah it's not a bad record although I like Sonic Boom more (apparently I'm one of about five people who likes Sonic Boom). I'm sure Paul doesn't regret the surgery and I've seen some live stuff where he sounds much better, it just takes a while.
darthspudius: I preferred Sonic Boom but Monster was a nice 70's throw back. I saw them on the Sonic Boom tour (one of the first after surgery I believe) and whilst he sounds raspy, he held his own. The guy can still go for sure. There was a great bootleg of when he was having problems, they played as a three piece and Simmons sang every song. it was awesome.
Must've been an awesome gig, I haven't had the chance to see them live yet myself, I really need to fix that.

Suppose I can't forget to recommend you check out Union, if you haven't already. Union is/was a bluesy hard rock band featuring Bruce Kulick and Eric Singer from KISS and John Corabi of The Scream/Motley Crue. By my totally unbiased estimation, anything featuring John Corabi is worth checking out.
darthspudius: I preferred Sonic Boom but Monster was a nice 70's throw back. I saw them on the Sonic Boom tour (one of the first after surgery I believe) and whilst he sounds raspy, he held his own. The guy can still go for sure. There was a great bootleg of when he was having problems, they played as a three piece and Simmons sang every song. it was awesome.
NoNewTaleToTell: Must've been an awesome gig, I haven't had the chance to see them live yet myself, I really need to fix that.

Suppose I can't forget to recommend you check out Union, if you haven't already. Union is/was a bluesy hard rock band featuring Bruce Kulick and Eric Singer from KISS and John Corabi of The Scream/Motley Crue. By my totally unbiased estimation, anything featuring John Corabi is worth checking out.
They were great, a good 2 hr long setlist. Pyro, wall of lights, raising platforms, you name it they had it. One of the finest shows iv ever seen.

Union are a good group, specially because it has Crabbi! Corabi is an animal of a singer, that album he recorded with Motley Crue is one under appreciated album, an absolute beast of a record.
Nothing - my iPod has been stolen ):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA
uurl=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiygaIWqiQE]I do not always understand Leonard Cohen, but I love his music[/url]

(Although Cohen himself famously does not like the album that song is from, due to disputed with his producer.)
Cujo - Cruzer
DJ Dreamer - Immersions sessions

New one out soon!
jdsgn: Nothing - my iPod has been stolen ):
Your smile is upsides down... unless it's suppose to imitate angry eye brows!
more 8 bit stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTL6CWdbwTw
Nuvo: This song from rio bravo soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IpEnsdXwFM
Love this one.
darthspudius: Great selection, +1 for the Sabbath avatar! :P
Thanks friend! That Genesis album always reminds me of the Top Gear episode where Hammond hates on it. His opinion is ill informed but the humor is still there:)

NoNewTaleToTell: I'm actually listening to Monster by KISS now (and am about to stop doing so), the musicianship itself is decent but Paul's voice sounds completely shot, Gene is blowing the Starchild away on this record.
I linked off your post earlier but couldn't post it after I lost internet. :)

Bobby Rydell - <span class="bold">Kiss</span>in' Time
Here is a cover <span class="bold">Kiss</span> - <span class="bold">Kiss</span> - Kissin' Time

The Marcels - One Last <span class="bold">Kiss</span>
Also appears in Bye Bye Birdie soundtrack

The Drifters - <span class="bold">Kiss</span>in' in the Back Row of the Movies

Linda Ronstadt - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His <span class="bold">Kiss</span>)
cover of Merry Clayton with the Blossoms - It's in His <span class="bold">Kiss</span>
Popularized by the following:
Betty Everett - You're No Good - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His <span class="bold">Kiss</span>)
Linda Lewis - Not a Little Girl Anymore - It's in His <span class="bold">Kiss</span>
Cher - Mermaids Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His <span class="bold">Kiss</span>)

The Manhattans - The Manhattans - <span class="bold">Kiss</span> and Say Goodbye

Derived from the first track Kiss - Monster - Hell or Hallelujah

Edit: Couldn't resist one more set! :)

The Replacements - Tim - <span class="bold">Kiss</span> Me On the Bus

INXS - Listen Like Thieves - <span class="bold">Kiss</span> the Dirt (Falling Down the Mountain)

Violent Femmes - Violent Femmes - <span class="bold">Kiss</span> Off

Nicholas Cage in <i>Face/Off</i> - George Frideric Handel's Messiah Part II, <span class="bold">Hallelujah</span> Chorus

South Park: Bigger, Longer &amp; Uncut - Kenny Goes to <span class="bold">Hell</span> (Little boy, you're goin' to <span class="bold">Hell</span>!)
Post edited April 08, 2015 by HampsterStyle
Me and the daughter has been playing Dragon Age Inqusition the last week, and now I have the theme on my brain.
Heres a version of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yo5fbceJVM
darthspudius: Your smile is upsides down... unless it's suppose to imitate angry eye brows!
I like them more this way round
darthspudius: David Lee Roth trying to sing through his false teeth is real bad.
:'DDD
A very wrong move was to replace the good old bassist by Wolfgang.
Post edited April 09, 2015 by jdsgn