It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Genesis - Selling England By The Pound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rn9tzirks4
HampsterStyle: Derived from Michael Jackson - HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I - Smile
Rievier: You, sir, just put a smile on my face and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Sorry for delayed response. Your smile makes me smile! :)

Humble Pie - Thunderbox - Ninety-Nine <span class="bold">Pound</span>s
Cover of Ann Peebles - Straight from the Heart - 99 <span class="bold">Pound</span>s

Jean <span class="bold">Knight</span> - Mr. Big Stuff - Mr. Big Stuff

Jean <span class="bold">Knight</span> - Mr. Big Stuff - One-Way Ticket to Nowhere (It's the End of the Ride)

Jean <span class="bold">Knight</span> - Mr. Big Stuff - A Little Bit of Something (Is Better Than All of Nothing)

Gladys <span class="bold">Knight</span> &amp; the Pips - All I Need Is Time - Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)
Cover of Sly and the Family Stone - Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

Derived from Genesis - Selling England By The Pound - Dancing with the Moonlit Knight
Post edited April 07, 2015 by HampsterStyle
Great selection, +1 for the Sabbath avatar! :P
These five songs are coming up on my current playlist

Course of Empire: Coming of The Century (Telepathic Last Words re-recording)
Skold vs. KMFDM: Love Is Like
Abbeyvain: Reality
Marissa Nadler: Under An Old Umbrella
Constantine: World Undefined
Post edited April 07, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell
I'm listening to myself play Midnight Cowboy on guitar because I'm too lazy and or stupid to learn the harmonica. :P
tinyE: I'm listening to myself play Midnight Cowboy on guitar because I'm too lazy and or stupid to learn the harmonica. :P
Are you taking requests?Awesome! Play Freebird!
tinyE: I'm listening to myself play Midnight Cowboy on guitar because I'm too lazy and or stupid to learn the harmonica. :P
NoNewTaleToTell: Are you taking requests?Awesome! Play Freebird!
Are you high!? That song requires some actual ability. I know damn well there are some accomplished musicians that hang out here, go ask them. :P

On a related note to you, No New Tale To Tell is a simple riff but the lyrics seem to be taken from another song! XD There is no way I can fit the two together.
Post edited April 07, 2015 by tinyE
NoNewTaleToTell: Are you taking requests?Awesome! Play Freebird!
tinyE: Are you high!? That song requires some actual ability. I know damn well there are some accomplished musicians that hang out here, go ask them. :P

On a related note to you, No New Tale To Tell is a simple riff but the lyrics seem to be taken from another song! XD There is no way I can fit the two together.
I thought No New Tale To Tell was based on a book, or did Love & Rockets actually "find inspiration" the same way Led Zepplin did?

Anyway, okay so Freebird is out, how about Panama by Van Halen, followed by Panama by Van Halen, then coming up is Panama by Van Halen?
tinyE: Are you high!? That song requires some actual ability. I know damn well there are some accomplished musicians that hang out here, go ask them. :P

NoNewTaleToTell: I thought No New Tale To Tell was based on a book, or did Love & Rockets actually "find inspiration" the same way Led Zepplin did?

Anyway, okay so Freebird is out, how about Panama by Van Halen, followed by Panama by Van Halen, then coming up is Panama by Van Halen?
Have you heard Van Halen's latest release? It's really bad, David Lee Roth trying to sing through his false teeth is real bad.
NoNewTaleToTell: I thought No New Tale To Tell was based on a book, or did Love & Rockets actually "find inspiration" the same way Led Zepplin did?

darthspudius: Have you heard Van Halen's latest release? It's really bad, David Lee Roth trying to sing through his false teeth is real bad.
Is A Different Kind of Truth still their latest release? If so, I'm actually going to give it a listen right now, I listened to it twice (maybe three times) when I bought it and then promptly forgot everything about it, just like I did with Monster by KISS.

Diamond Dave was never a great vocalist but I always liked his tone and vocal warmth. It's kinda weird with him, he always sounds better (to me) doing his solo work than he ever did with Van Halen.
darthspudius: Have you heard Van Halen's latest release? It's really bad, David Lee Roth trying to sing through his false teeth is real bad.
NoNewTaleToTell: Is A Different Kind of Truth still their latest release? If so, I'm actually going to give it a listen right now, I listened to it twice (maybe three times) when I bought it and then promptly forgot everything about it, just like I did with Monster by KISS.

Diamond Dave was never a great vocalist but I always liked his tone and vocal warmth. It's kinda weird with him, he always sounds better (to me) doing his solo work than he ever did with Van Halen.
Oh no, they have a new live album out. A Different Kind of Truth is quite good. I liked it atleast.
NoNewTaleToTell: Is A Different Kind of Truth still their latest release? If so, I'm actually going to give it a listen right now, I listened to it twice (maybe three times) when I bought it and then promptly forgot everything about it, just like I did with Monster by KISS.

darthspudius: Oh no, they have a new live album out. A Different Kind of Truth is quite good. I liked it atleast.
Why would they release a live album?! With Dave being as iffy as he is nowadays and no Michael Anthony on backing vocals what's the point? I'm listening to A Different Kind of Truth right now and it is pretty good, it does have a couple of tracks that I could do without hearing again (like Blood and Fire) but it's solid Van Halen.
darthspudius: Oh no, they have a new live album out. A Different Kind of Truth is quite good. I liked it atleast.
NoNewTaleToTell: Why would they release a live album?! With Dave being as iffy as he is nowadays and no Michael Anthony on backing vocals what's the point? I'm listening to A Different Kind of Truth right now and it is pretty good, it does have a couple of tracks that I could do without hearing again (like Blood and Fire) but it's solid Van Halen.
The band themselves, they sound quite good but Dave sounds OLD and there is some pretty bad production.

http://demonszone.com/albums/van-halen/tokyo-dome-live-in-concert/

This sums it up really.
NoNewTaleToTell: Why would they release a live album?! With Dave being as iffy as he is nowadays and no Michael Anthony on backing vocals what's the point? I'm listening to A Different Kind of Truth right now and it is pretty good, it does have a couple of tracks that I could do without hearing again (like Blood and Fire) but it's solid Van Halen.
darthspudius: The band themselves, they sound quite good but Dave sounds OLD and there is some pretty bad production.

This sums it up really.
I'll read that in a bit! I'm actually listening to Monster by KISS now (and am about to stop doing so), the musicianship itself is decent but Paul's voice sounds completely shot, Gene is blowing the Starchild away on this record.
darthspudius: The band themselves, they sound quite good but Dave sounds OLD and there is some pretty bad production.

This sums it up really.
NoNewTaleToTell: I'll read that in a bit! I'm actually listening to Monster by KISS now (and am about to stop doing so), the musicianship itself is decent but Paul's voice sounds completely shot, Gene is blowing the Starchild away on this record.
It's a good record but that surgery really took the power from Paul. I kind of feel bad for him but I respect the man for having the balls to keep going. I mean, that must of been a right kick in the confidence to hear your voice crumble. Though had he not had surgery, he probably couldn't sing at all by now.
Post edited April 08, 2015 by darthspudius