It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 90% off games of every flavor: The Marvellous Miss Take, Commandos series, Realms of the Haunting, Capitalism 2, and more!

Ever had this craving for a wholesome game-tonic? Something colorful, flavorful, and refreshing, that contains the perfect mix of your favorite ingredients? Something like <span class="bold">The Perfect Gaming Smoothie</span>? We've gathered 30 of the most juicy, exotic, and diverse ingredients we could find, then put an up to 90% discount on them.
Now it's up to you to mix and match them accordingly for that rich, unique taste you are looking for.

The daring, stylish, resourceful, and all-around Marvellous Miss Take is planning a series of spectacular, stealthy heists. Her enemies? Indiscreet surveillance cameras, loud alarms, and oversized guards. Will you be her accomplish?

The news and your disgruntled former schoolmates might tell you otherwise, but Capitalism can be fun! As long as you are the one pulling the strings of the market, while you methodically rise to the position of a powerful business' CEO.

You know you're in for a treat when adventure and FPS mechanics mesh in a perfect, horror-inducing blend. As you enter the Realms of the Haunting to push back the advancing darkness, you'll be left wondering why this intoxicating pairing isn't a more common occurrence.

Step 1: Find a sunny spot. Step 2: Set up your gear somewhere overlooking that spot. Step 3: Prepare yourself <span class="bold">The Perfect Gaming Smoothie</span>. Step 4: Enjoy!
Some flavor suggestions: Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, Commandos series, Warlords Battlecry 3, Creatures Exodus, and many more. The promo will last until May 24, 3:59 AM UTC.
Sadly nothing for me this time round. Mostly already owned :( :(

I check daily and weekly sales for a long time now don't tend to have that much. It is only during those huge special sales like holiday sales that I get to pick up a lot. :) Still, it is excellent there are weekly sales.

I love GoG ! :)

I'd like to recommend Hostile Waters to anyone. There are some great surprise voice overs in there like Paul Darrow (Avon from Blake's 7), Tom Baker and more. It is a fantastic game.

Realms of the Haunting is also absolutely fantastic.

It is really a great mix of genre's.

Hostile Waters though is under $1 my goodness. That is a BARGAIN !!! In fact more than a bargain, it's a steal ! I would recommend insta buy for anyone.
Post edited May 21, 2016 by styggron
What should I buy: Capitalism 1 or 2?
Grargar: Fortunately, a GOG member has uploaded a UK to US patch in the game's subforum.
Coincidentally somebody has made a similar delta for the GOG version of Normality to patch in Corey Feldman's US voice acting.
Was excited to see that Warlords Battlecry 2 is shown on the picture for this promo... I went in to find it and I see Warlords Battlecry 3 instead. Thank you for the troll, GOG :(
Finally broke my nearly five-month-long stretch of buying nothing with Realms of the Haunting & Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi.
Nice weekend sale! (The prices, in particular. ;D )

EDIT: Wrong number of almost-months.
Post edited May 21, 2016 by HunchBluntley
Had a great time back in the day with the first Commandos, so 2 items insta-crossed off my wishlist here.

Also eyeing out Deadly Premonition, as I've had great time with Twin Peaks too. Not a big adventure fan though, hmmm. Question for someone who played it - how are the puzzles, is there a lot of pixel hunting?
Post edited May 21, 2016 by chromeneon
chromeneon: ... is there a lot of pixel hunting?
None, whatsoever. Puzzles are very few and far between (and rather easy).
It's one of the most memorable gaming experiences I've had so I highly recommend getting it. :)

Oh, and if you do happen to finish the game be sure to stick with the end credits...
Post edited May 21, 2016 by Lemon_Curry
darkwark: What should I buy: Capitalism 1 or 2?
You don't buy Capitalism, Capitalism buys you. ;)
Am I the only seing an Active media sale also going on? There doesn't seem to be a news page for it.
So i should only get all commandos games here so i won't need to run steam for it,still haven't installed steam on this pc.Then only star wars: battlefront 2 is missing and i am done with buying games here that i have on steam,luckily i didn't buy many games on steam.
I will install steam if i ever feel the need to play half life 2 again.
Post edited May 21, 2016 by Fonzer
Siegor: Am I the only seing an Active media sale also going on? There doesn't seem to be a news page for it.
Looks like it's one of GOG's "secret promos". :D

https://www.gog.com/promo/20160520_special_promo_active_gaming_media
Siegor: Am I the only seing an Active media sale also going on? There doesn't seem to be a news page for it.
Impaler26: Looks like it's one of GOG's "secret promos". :D

https://www.gog.com/promo/20160520_special_promo_active_gaming_media
Does that mean they are going to "get rid" of us for finding out? ;)
Nice promo, grabbed a handful of games, couldn't say no at that price. Thanks!
Has anybody succeeded to run the GOG version of Seven Kingdoms 2 on Linux with Wine or with the open source engine?
Post edited May 22, 2016 by eiii
Is the Gog version of Albedo dumbed down like the one on Steam ?

https://steamcommunity.com/games/277520/announcements/detail/792988185300123619