It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 90% off games of every flavor: The Marvellous Miss Take, Commandos series, Realms of the Haunting, Capitalism 2, and more!

Ever had this craving for a wholesome game-tonic? Something colorful, flavorful, and refreshing, that contains the perfect mix of your favorite ingredients? Something like <span class="bold">The Perfect Gaming Smoothie</span>? We've gathered 30 of the most juicy, exotic, and diverse ingredients we could find, then put an up to 90% discount on them.
Now it's up to you to mix and match them accordingly for that rich, unique taste you are looking for.

The daring, stylish, resourceful, and all-around Marvellous Miss Take is planning a series of spectacular, stealthy heists. Her enemies? Indiscreet surveillance cameras, loud alarms, and oversized guards. Will you be her accomplish?

The news and your disgruntled former schoolmates might tell you otherwise, but Capitalism can be fun! As long as you are the one pulling the strings of the market, while you methodically rise to the position of a powerful business' CEO.

You know you're in for a treat when adventure and FPS mechanics mesh in a perfect, horror-inducing blend. As you enter the Realms of the Haunting to push back the advancing darkness, you'll be left wondering why this intoxicating pairing isn't a more common occurrence.

Step 1: Find a sunny spot. Step 2: Set up your gear somewhere overlooking that spot. Step 3: Prepare yourself <span class="bold">The Perfect Gaming Smoothie</span>. Step 4: Enjoy!
Some flavor suggestions: Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, Commandos series, Warlords Battlecry 3, Creatures Exodus, and many more. The promo will last until May 24, 3:59 AM UTC.
P1na: Whoever doesn't get Hostile Waters for that price is a... dunno, a very bad thing without much intellingence. And also has a horrible taste.
Meh.
Some really nice discounts, but unfortunately mostly for games I either already have or do not want. ;)
Is KROMAIA an actual game or just an example of what happens when you play Decent on acid?
No announcement for Active Gaming Media Sale?
omega64: Meh.
Moh!
Serious Question:

The Guilty Gear games. I have yet to play a fighter, regardless of how good, that didn't quickly dry up just playing the computer. Am I to assume this is the same case here? No MP, no longevity.
P1na: Whoever doesn't get Hostile Waters for that price is a... dunno, a very bad thing without much intellingence. And also has a horrible taste.
I can live with that.
tinyE: The Guilty Gear games. I have yet to play a fighter, regardless of how good, that didn't quickly dry up just playing the computer. Am I to assume this is the same case here?
Honestly, didn't think this was a boring brawler while playing the AI. Honest one, rest assured: there are unlockables worth your time. Had the same (I know that this term coined by god knows who is used too damn much nowadays) "nostalgic feeling" I had with Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 on the Dreamcast.

tinyE: No MP, no longevity.
I ask myself the same. Just bought -some weeks ago- two xbla games and had zero success while trying to arrange network battles, so local is the only way. The way of the true warrior ;P
tinyE: The Guilty Gear games. I have yet to play a fighter, regardless of how good, that didn't quickly dry up just playing the computer. Am I to assume this is the same case here?
vicklemos: Honestly, didn't think this was a boring brawler while playing the AI. Honest one, rest assured: there are unlockables worth your time. Had the same (I know that this term coined by god knows who is used too damn much nowadays) "nostalgic feeling" I had with Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 on the Dreamcast.

tinyE: No MP, no longevity.
vicklemos: I ask myself the same. Just bought -some weeks ago- two xbla games and had zero success while trying to arrange network battles, so local is the only way. The way of the true warrior ;P
Well then, might get it after all. Last two fighters I bought were MK 4 and one of the VirtuaFighters. Both were fucking great.....until I got tired of playing the computer. :P
NuffCatnip: I can live with that.
Of course you can, your taste is objectively bad after all.
Bought Tri. Still haven't nuked Germany though.
NuffCatnip: I can live with that.
P1na: Of course you can, your taste is objectively bad after all.
Whatever, I'm gonna play some Link: The Faces of Evil! :P

BTW: Is there a game that's even worse than Link: The Faces of Evil beside E.T. ?
Post edited May 20, 2016 by NuffCatnip
NuffCatnip: Whatever, I'm gonna play some Link: The Faces of Evil! :P
Is there a game that's even worse than Link: The Faces of Evil Well beside E.T. ?
Deus Ex 2, maybe?
tinyE: MK 4 and one of the VirtuaFighter
Two great fighters, if you ask me. VF2 is superb and MK4 (I like MK Gold more) is so much fun; go get a friend and play it, man! ;)
tinyE: MK 4 and one of the VirtuaFighter
vicklemos: Two great fighters, if you ask me. VF2 is superb and MK4 (I like MK Gold more) is so much fun; go get a friend and play it, man! ;)
You are my friends!

Why do you think I only stayed out for two days? I got fucking lonely.
Post edited May 20, 2016 by tinyE