It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 90% off games of every flavor: The Marvellous Miss Take, Commandos series, Realms of the Haunting, Capitalism 2, and more!

Ever had this craving for a wholesome game-tonic? Something colorful, flavorful, and refreshing, that contains the perfect mix of your favorite ingredients? Something like <span class="bold">The Perfect Gaming Smoothie</span>? We've gathered 30 of the most juicy, exotic, and diverse ingredients we could find, then put an up to 90% discount on them.
Now it's up to you to mix and match them accordingly for that rich, unique taste you are looking for.

The daring, stylish, resourceful, and all-around Marvellous Miss Take is planning a series of spectacular, stealthy heists. Her enemies? Indiscreet surveillance cameras, loud alarms, and oversized guards. Will you be her accomplish?

The news and your disgruntled former schoolmates might tell you otherwise, but Capitalism can be fun! As long as you are the one pulling the strings of the market, while you methodically rise to the position of a powerful business' CEO.

You know you're in for a treat when adventure and FPS mechanics mesh in a perfect, horror-inducing blend. As you enter the Realms of the Haunting to push back the advancing darkness, you'll be left wondering why this intoxicating pairing isn't a more common occurrence.

Step 1: Find a sunny spot. Step 2: Set up your gear somewhere overlooking that spot. Step 3: Prepare yourself <span class="bold">The Perfect Gaming Smoothie</span>. Step 4: Enjoy!
Some flavor suggestions: Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, Commandos series, Warlords Battlecry 3, Creatures Exodus, and many more. The promo will last until May 24, 3:59 AM UTC.
Maxvorstadt: Well, as I said before:
We have a GoG Bear Promo this weekend. Millions of GoG bears for free!!!
ElTerprise: From the looks of it the GOGbear promo is a Germany-exclusive promo....
Yeah, finally the whole wordl is region locked, except Germany. Yay!!!!
Maxvorstadt: Yeah, finally the whole wordl is region locked, except Germany. Yay!!!!
Try again...it's working now.....

PaterAlf: It seems people from Germany can't get to the promo page, because Commandos is included. Would you please fix that, GOG? Or at least give us a complete list of all games included (and all discounts), so that we can visit the individual store pages instead.
It's working now for me.
PaterAlf: It seems people from Germany can't get to the promo page, because Commandos is included. Would you please fix that, GOG? Or at least give us a complete list of all games included (and all discounts), so that we can visit the individual store pages instead.
Hm, normally in such a case it would bring up a "nothing to see here page". The GoG Bear is a different thing.
We have a GoG Bear Promo this weekend. Millions of GoG bears for free!!!
ElTerprise: From the looks of it the GOGbear promo is a Germany-exclusive promo....
Commandos games are part of the promo.
Maybe something about the region lock for those games is breaking the script.

EDIT: That should be the reason.
Commandos games have been removed from the promo!
Post edited May 20, 2016 by vanchann
I guess with "before" you mean that your post showed up while I was busy writing my own so that I wouldn’t have noticed ;-)
vanchann: Commandos games are part of the promo.
Yep. That was probably the reason. There would be an easy solution to prevent that in the future though ;)
Post edited May 20, 2016 by ElTerprise
vanchann: Commandos games are part of the promo.
ElTerprise: Yep. That was probably the reason. There would be an easy to prevent that in the future though ;)
block the site completely for all Germans? Tactical nukes are also an easy option.
What the hell GOG, why did ya make Another Game Media sale for this even as well? My wallet is crying for christ sake!
My wallet cries less now that Commandos is no longer on the menu.
amok: *Start of public service broadcast*

Buy "Tri"

*End of public service broadcast*
Is there an option to disable some of the graphics effects (i.e. bloom and the blurriness)?
amok: block the site completely for all Germans? Tactical nukes are also an easy option.
That's not really what i had in mind :)
MightyPinecone: My wallet cries less now that Commandos is no longer on the menu.
I would...not put the tissues away very far...
Hmm...Tissues have multiple uses... What does mecharma mean?

Great promo btw. Bought 16 games. Considering the 2 left... I must go charge some more green on my card :/
Post edited May 20, 2016 by Epitaph666
MightyPinecone: My wallet cries less now that Commandos is no longer on the menu.
mecharma: I would...not put the tissues away very far...
Good news, 'cause I'm a sadist!
Post edited May 20, 2016 by MightyPinecone
I guess that I could try the crappy Soulbringer for 0.6$ lol.

Btw, how's Albedo? Is the UI still horrible? Are the puzzles interesting or boring?