It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get Freespace 1+2, Giants: Citizen Kabuto, Descent series, Redneck Rampage and many more Interplay classics 50% off!

This week we want you to take a look back at the catalog of one of the all-time greats. Along the years Interplay released an impressive number of instant classics in whichever genre you look: real-time strategies, sci-fi simulators, cartoony platformers, 3D shooters... you name it. They were able to achieve even more, launching titles that have become stepping stones for the entire industry, changing the discussion around game mechanics or genre confines. This week's weekend promo brings you these unforgettable titles at a 50% off discount. Let's walk you through some of the classics from the Immense Interplay lineup.

Freespace 2, featuring action-packed missions, well-balanced flight model, and a gripping storyline with grueling plot twists, garnered numerous "game of the year" awards in 1999 and remains one of the best space sims ever created. If you want some quirky humor and intense gameplay check out and [url=http://www.gog.com/game/mdk_2]MDK 2. The games set new standards for action titles in level design and inventiveness with polished sniper zoom feature and the fast-paced skydiving sequences. Sacrifice, on the other hand, is a 3D real-time strategy game released before 3D real-time strategy games existed. Unlike the genre’s leaders at the time—the Command and Conquers and Warcrafts of the world—it took the bold step of letting the player control an individual character on the battlefield, and offered them the opportunity to play the game from an entrenched third-person perspective.

Navigate to the promo page, to see the entire selection of 30+ fantastic Interplay titles, all available 50% off. The promo lasts until Tuesday, January 6, at 4:59AM GMT.
Interplay still refuses to discount by more than 50%. At least, it's better than nothing (Arx Fatalis).
Post edited January 02, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Interplay still refuses to discount by more than 50%. At least, it's better than nothing (Arx Fatalis).
+1 Time to buy Arx Fatalis.
Gearmos: +1 Time to buy Arx Fatalis.
Arx Fatalis isn't discounted. I just meant that 50% is better than Arx Fatalis zero discount for over two years.
Post edited January 02, 2015 by Grargar
Sacrifice is the worst game ever :)

I wish they did a 60% off
Another Interplay sale. Ah, well let's see what comes next week.
mrking58: Sacrifice is the worst game ever :)

I disagree. Its actually a quite good game if you are in to strategy gaming.
Post edited January 02, 2015 by Matruchus
Gearmos: +1 Time to buy Arx Fatalis.
Grargar: Arx Fatalis isn't discounted. I just meant that 50% is better than Arx Fatalis zero discount for over two years.
So no planetary alignment for today... D:
It's Interplay's loss. Most people aren't willing/don't have any money to spend after the big sales...
Matruchus: Another Interplay sale. Ah, well let's see what comes next week.
mrking58: Sacrifice is the worst game ever :)

Matruchus: I disagree. Its actually a quite good game if you are in to strategy gaming.
He's joking :)
Post edited January 02, 2015 by innerring
Matruchus: I disagree. Its actually a quite good game if you are in to strategy gaming.
He's being sarcastic to piss off you-know-who.
Grargar: He's being sarcastic to piss off you-know-who.
Voldemort?
Ok, he got me with it :)
rampancy: Voldemort?
Voldemort is an avid Sacrifice player? News to me.
rampancy: Voldemort?
BUY SACRIFICE!
Nothing like getting reminded of a big part of why Bethesda won't get a single penny of my money ever again....-laughs-
Interesting consequences of regional pricing:

Normal price: €4.79
Discounted price: €2.49

(That's 48%. Wondering why it's not €2.39.)