It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The ultimate festival of Warhammer video games is here – get ready for Warhammer Skulls 2023!

You’ve heard it right, coming to us straight from Games Workshop, it’s time for the annual celebration of one of the most iconic and influential universes of all time. We are incredibly proud to be a part of it, and to give it a proper justice, we’ve prepared a true feast for all Warhammer enthusiast:

Play Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection and Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition right now, claim the Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack (with Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000, awesome Warhammer art, special discount codes), and enjoy plethora of bargains up to -90% on excellent titles! The Warhammer Skulls 2023 on GOG lasts until June 1st, 10 PM UTC.

Let’s take a closer look at all of this Warhammer goodness – WAAAGH!

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection (-75% for the duration of Warhammer Skulls event) and Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition (-70% for the duration of Warhammer Skulls event) are now both available on GOG!

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War is an absolutely iconic real-time strategy classic that combines intense tactical gameplay, deep storytelling, and the iconic lore of the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

It takes you into the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, where a brutal and unending war rages between various factions and you are tasked with commanding armies of futuristic soldiers, monstrous creatures, and powerful war machines, to conquer the galaxy.

With its strategic depth, immersive atmosphere and diverse gameplay Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War will keep you engaged for hours on end. Moreover, you will discover (or rediscover) the captivating single-player campaign, where you’ll witness the gripping stories of various factions and their struggle for dominance. Dramatic moments, great characters, and challenging missions will keep you invested in its unfolding narrative.

Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition is a 2020’s digital adaptation of the explosive, high-stakes, turn-based strategy tabletop game from Games Workshop that pits mighty warbands from the Age of Sigmar universe against one another in an eternal player versus player battle for Glory.

The game's art style and attention to detail create a visually stunning experience, bringing the twisted and sinister settings to life. Engaging in tactical battles and outwitting your opponents in this grim world adds an extra layer of excitement and immersion. Dive into the dark and atmospheric underworlds of the Warhammer universe.

When it comes to the GIVEAWAY, the Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack contains lots of amazing Warhammer-based things, and you can grab it until May 28th, 4 PM UTC.

By the Emperor, claim the GIVEAWAY and get: Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 – great 1997’s turn-based strategy which allows you to lead the Imperial campaign in Volistad as Lord Commander Militant, beautiful Warhammer Skulls wallpapers, first month discount code for Warhammer+, Black Library’s book extract, Warhammer merchandise discount, and Cubicle 7 discount!

And of course, because Warhammer Skulls celebrates all the amazing video games based in the Warhammer universe, we have a plethora of great bargains, so you can discover them while saving up to 90%! Check out the deals on titles like:

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector (-40%)
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (-75%)
Necromunda: Hired Gun (-60%)
Warhammer: Chaosbane (-90%)
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War (-90%)

Find all of the discounts HERE.

Time for the ultimate journey into the fantastical world of Warhammer. Check out Warhammer Skulls 2023, immerse yourself in a universe brimming with imagination, strategy, and sheer epicness, and expect more awesome things to come – For the Emperor!

Please note that our DRM-free version of Dawn of War offers a multiplayer experience tailored specifically for our platform and is not compatible with other versions of the game.
Wow, that's quite the PR spin-doctoring job there, where they try to re-frame the fact they didn't bother to add Crossplay to the GOG version --- even though they surely could if they put in the time and effort to do so, and therefore this game is totally not in the least bit worth buying on GOG --- as if that is a good thing for GOG customers!

I hope most people don't fall for that, nor buy this game on GOG; otherwise, it just emboldens them to pull more of this exact same kind of crap again in the future, where GOG players are left with gimpy multiplayer and therefore far-inferior versions of a game, for no good or legitimate reason.
Post edited May 26, 2023 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
high rated
May be a shocker but there are plenty of people who couldn't care less about multiplayer, either LAN or platform-specific, and are just in it for the singleplayer campaign(s).
Could you stop it already and refrain from generalising and trying to make it look like as if you're speaking for all GOG customers, thank you very much.

Please note that our DRM-free version of Dawn of War offers a multiplayer experience tailored specifically for our platform and is not compatible with other versions of the game.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Wow, that's quite the PR spin-doctoring job there, where they try to re-frame the fact they didn't bother to add Crossplay to the GOG version --- even though they surely could if they put in the time and effort to do so, and therefore this game is totally not in the least bit worth buying on GOG --- as if that is a good thing for GOG customers!

I hope most people don't fall for that, nor buy this game on GOG; otherwise, it just emboldens them to pull more of this exact same kind of crap again in the future, where GOG players are left with gimpy multiplayer and therefore far-inferior versions of a game, for no good or legitimate reason.
You don't speak for everyone. :-) I hope that people who don't mind the lack of Cross-play and want to own the GOG version buy it. The important thing is that people understand what they're buying.

Ancient-Red-Dragon: Wow, that's quite the PR spin-doctoring job there, where they try to re-frame the fact they didn't bother to add Crossplay to the GOG version --- even though they surely could if they put in the time and effort to do so, and therefore this game is totally not in the least bit worth buying on GOG --- as if that is a good thing for GOG customers!

The problem with doing this is that if people don't buy the game then the publisher can use it as justification to not support GOG with future games as they are not generating a reasonable profit.
Well, that took long enough and came out of nowhere. Great that they are finally here.
high rated
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I hope most people don't fall for that, nor buy this game on GOG; otherwise, it just emboldens them to pull more of this exact same kind of crap again in the future, where GOG players are left with gimpy multiplayer and therefore far-inferior versions of a game, for no good or legitimate reason.
Get this through your head: nobody cares. It immediately went to #1 on GOG's bestseller list. I, and 90% of other players (at least), are not in it for multiplayer. Campaign and skirmish against AI is all most people care about.
Y'all whined, now it's time to dine. Less than $10 is a steal, so of course I got it. Good thing I woke up from my nap and logged into GOG.

Now, I'm not sure how this works since I only played the demo a long time ago, but do you have to install everything to get all the factions? Is that how that works?
So none of the mods are working with the Gog version ?
Warloch_Ahead: Y'all whined, now it's time to dine. Less than $10 is a steal, so of course I got it. Good thing I woke up from my nap and logged into GOG.

Now, I'm not sure how this works since I only played the demo a long time ago, but do you have to install everything to get all the factions? Is that how that works?
Just installing Soulstorm will give you all the factions.
+1 to the Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack. Thanks.
Warloch_Ahead: Now, I'm not sure how this works since I only played the demo a long time ago, but do you have to install everything to get all the factions? Is that how that works?
It's 4 separate games. As mentioned, you can just install Soulstorm and you get all the maps and races for skirmishes. You'd install the others for the campaigns.
I care about a bug-free game with campaigns, skirmishes and 100% compatibility with popular mods. LAN or correct MP feature don't interest me, but I understand that people expected a better version after such a long wait.
MaxFulvus: I care about a bug-free game with campaigns, skirmishes and 100% compatibility with popular mods. LAN or correct MP feature don't interest me, but I understand that people expected a better version after such a long wait.
I do not have the GoG version, but I noticed someone informed in review that there are compability problems with the mods, so please check the review section before purchase.
Post edited May 26, 2023 by Sulibor
Thank you very much for the pack of goods.
Sulibor: I do not have the GoG version, but I noticed someone informed in review that there are compability problems with the mods, so please check the review section before purchase.
How surprising... Thanks for the warning. Much appreciated !