It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The ultimate festival of Warhammer video games is here – get ready for Warhammer Skulls 2023!

You’ve heard it right, coming to us straight from Games Workshop, it’s time for the annual celebration of one of the most iconic and influential universes of all time. We are incredibly proud to be a part of it, and to give it a proper justice, we’ve prepared a true feast for all Warhammer enthusiast:

Play Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection and Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition right now, claim the Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack (with Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000, awesome Warhammer art, special discount codes), and enjoy plethora of bargains up to -90% on excellent titles! The Warhammer Skulls 2023 on GOG lasts until June 1st, 10 PM UTC.

Let’s take a closer look at all of this Warhammer goodness – WAAAGH!

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection (-75% for the duration of Warhammer Skulls event) and Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition (-70% for the duration of Warhammer Skulls event) are now both available on GOG!

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War is an absolutely iconic real-time strategy classic that combines intense tactical gameplay, deep storytelling, and the iconic lore of the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

It takes you into the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, where a brutal and unending war rages between various factions and you are tasked with commanding armies of futuristic soldiers, monstrous creatures, and powerful war machines, to conquer the galaxy.

With its strategic depth, immersive atmosphere and diverse gameplay Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War will keep you engaged for hours on end. Moreover, you will discover (or rediscover) the captivating single-player campaign, where you’ll witness the gripping stories of various factions and their struggle for dominance. Dramatic moments, great characters, and challenging missions will keep you invested in its unfolding narrative.

Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition is a 2020’s digital adaptation of the explosive, high-stakes, turn-based strategy tabletop game from Games Workshop that pits mighty warbands from the Age of Sigmar universe against one another in an eternal player versus player battle for Glory.

The game's art style and attention to detail create a visually stunning experience, bringing the twisted and sinister settings to life. Engaging in tactical battles and outwitting your opponents in this grim world adds an extra layer of excitement and immersion. Dive into the dark and atmospheric underworlds of the Warhammer universe.

When it comes to the GIVEAWAY, the Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack contains lots of amazing Warhammer-based things, and you can grab it until May 28th, 4 PM UTC.

By the Emperor, claim the GIVEAWAY and get: Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 – great 1997’s turn-based strategy which allows you to lead the Imperial campaign in Volistad as Lord Commander Militant, beautiful Warhammer Skulls wallpapers, first month discount code for Warhammer+, Black Library’s book extract, Warhammer merchandise discount, and Cubicle 7 discount!

And of course, because Warhammer Skulls celebrates all the amazing video games based in the Warhammer universe, we have a plethora of great bargains, so you can discover them while saving up to 90%! Check out the deals on titles like:

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector (-40%)
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (-75%)
Necromunda: Hired Gun (-60%)
Warhammer: Chaosbane (-90%)
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War (-90%)

Find all of the discounts HERE.

Time for the ultimate journey into the fantastical world of Warhammer. Check out Warhammer Skulls 2023, immerse yourself in a universe brimming with imagination, strategy, and sheer epicness, and expect more awesome things to come – For the Emperor!
HunchBluntley: Something people should be aware of with regard to the freebie: Final Liberation isn't officially supported by GOG on Windows 10 or 11.
That's a shame. I bet the guys behind another DRM-free store would support it, if they were to sell it.
HunchBluntley: Something people should be aware of with regard to the freebie: Final Liberation isn't officially supported by GOG on Windows 10 or 11.
DoomSooth: That's a shame. I bet the guys behind another DRM-free store would support it, if they were to sell it.
You can just say Zoom-Platform.
Excellent sale and releases! Instabought both new titles, great to see Dawn of War finally release here! Thanks GOG!!
Yet it runs flawlessly, at least on Win10, no tinkering required.
Attachments:
fl40k.jpg (148 Kb)
Post edited May 25, 2023 by CMiq
tfishell: You can just say Zoom-Platform.
That would give cramps to some people.
Blood Bowl at €2.29 might be tempting, but with a GOG-exclusive game-breaking bug, you should rethink it.
Grargar: Blood Bowl at €2.29 might be tempting, but with a GOG-exclusive game-breaking bug, you should rethink it.
If you refer to the timing bug in the GOG version, which is mentioned in the reviews, I read that it can be changed in the settings of the game. Though I do not know where I read it anymore.
Post edited May 26, 2023 by Halbzeit
Halbzeit: If you refer to the timing bug in the GOG version, which is mentioned in the reviews, I read that it can be changed in the settings of the game. Though I do not know where I read it anymore.
You can change it, but it will revert back to 40 seconds. And no, there has not been a single patch ever since the game's release, 2 years ago.
Post edited May 26, 2023 by Grargar
Halbzeit: If you refer to the timing bug in the GOG version, which is mentioned in the reviews, I read that it can be changed in the settings of the game. Though I do not know where I read it anymore.
Grargar: You can change it, but it will revert back to 40 seconds. And no, there has not been a single patch ever since the game's release, 2 years ago.
Thanks for the update. The good thing is, I haven't bought it and unless a patch fixes that will not buy it.
"More Warhammer classic games coming soon to GOG"

Nice. Do we know what these games are?
Great to see these arrive, hope Boltgun appears in the near future.
Wolfram_von_Thal: I remember Dawn of War having serious sound issues on modern systems. If I remember correctly sound effects tend to be erronous or are not playing at all. As far as I know that annoying bug was never adressed and persisted. Now I wonder if this problem has been solved here. Dawn of War is a great game but it was almost unplayable to me because of this bug. If GOG had been able to solve it I'd definitely buy the game again here. But for now I'll stay cautious.
Played the first campaign mission, didn't notice any issues with the sound. I'm using Wine though.
park_84: "More Warhammer classic games coming soon to GOG"

Nice. Do we know what these games are?
The first few minutes of last year's showcase featured snippets from Space Hulk (1993), Space Hulk: Vengeance of the Blood Angels (1995) & Dark Omen (1998), probably going to be some or all of those.
HeroQuest (1 & 2) or Space Crusade from the early nineties would be welcome additions to the GOG catalogue as well.
mechmouse: Shame no Boltgun, but very glad to have DoW here
Alexim: Unfortunately, Focus Entertainment betrayed us. One of their representatives said on Discord that "no release on GOG is planned on the short term" so only a faint hope remains for an unspecified future.
With Focus it always is a 50/50 chance.
high rated
No LAN multiplayer is sad... truly dark times for the Imperium of Man.
Post edited May 26, 2023 by WinterSnowfall