It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

undeadcow: A Winston Churchill quote in pig latin? Must be Battle of Britain [in pig latin disguise to be enigmatic]
Different speech, BoB was "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"

Not relevant but in my mind the clue scans as the rambling of a drunken Geordie or drunken Scot?! :p

I think it's two clues for two different games, the latter looks very much like it will be the jrpg since that was more or less confirmed in the last week. The first must surely be WWII, but there are so many that might fit...
Post edited July 25, 2014 by IanM
Chemtrails?
JudasIscariot: Second hint you shall find attached :)
Somehow, I knew that if there was a hint for Trails in the Sky, it would be contrails. Almost jokingly posted that as a "hint" a few hours ago before deciding against it. Now I'm almost sad I didn't. :)

Edit: They make for some lovely pictures, though.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by zaine-h
If it's Pig Latin then one of the Caesar games. (1,2,4)
It is Armed and Dangerous. Game is similar to the Giants and has character speaking scotish accent.
It's not Scottish, it's mangled pig Latin. Should be "E-way", not "We-ay", etc.

Any games out there combine pork, Rome, and WWII era Britain?
Well there is hogs of War, but I'm pretty sure that went freeware years ago. Or S.W.I.N.E.

EDIT: had them backwards. S.W.I.N.E went Freeware in 2005. So, doubt it is that one.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by HeDanny
Hidden and Dangerous is freeware and Armed and Dangerous is a LucasArts game - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_and_Dangerous_%28video_game%29

For the Pig Latin one, perhaps it's the next Medal of Honor game from EA, Pacific Assault or Airborne. The Call of Duty Warchest would even be welcome because it would have Activision bringing something, but I highly doubt that, unfortunately. My guess is it's an indie or relatively unknown war simulation game.

EDIT: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Britain_II:_Wings_of_Victory]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Britain_II:_Wings_of_Victory[/url] - "The release was met with many favorable reviews, and won several awards including the SimHQ Best of 2006 award."
Post edited July 25, 2014 by tfishell
tfishell: Hidden and Dangerous is freeware and Armed and Dangerous is a LucasArts game - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_and_Dangerous_%28video_game%29

For the Pig Latin one, perhaps it's the next Medal of Honor game from EA, Pacific Assault or Airborne. The Call of Duty Warchest would even be welcome because it would have Activision bringing something, but I highly doubt that, unfortunately. My guess is it's an indie or relatively unknown war simulation game.
Hidden and Dangerous was also published by Take Two Interactive, so no.
tfishell: ...
Grargar: Hidden and Dangerous was also published by Take Two Interactive, so no.
I know. EDIT: Sorry, a bit of a brusque response. Other people might not have realized that.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by tfishell
Maybe Hearts of Iron... Paradox finally releasing games here. Thought it might of been Their Finest Hour: Battle of Britain, but that is LucasArts which would be less likely.
Devil May Cry 4
I wish. =/

Trails in the Sky from the looks of it (unless this hint is for some other game that wasn't announced).
We can continue to hope for new publishers, maybe the tentative one is because of contractual technicalities?

Bioshock was DRM free on Humble last week, so could TTI be ready to dip a toe into GOG's waters?
undeadcow: A Winston Churchill quote in pig latin? Must be Battle of Britain [in pig latin disguise to be enigmatic]
IanM: Different speech, BoB was "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"
Nor is it an exact quote. The "we shall fight in th hills part" is from Churchill's May 1940 peroration, at the time of he battle for France. The "never give up" is from 1941.

So, what about 1943 European Air War ? Or The Few ?

edit : I understand the "hint" as 2 hints for 2 separate games. One is announced, "Trails in th sky" (on the 29th), the other would be less certain. WW2 / European theater related probably.
Post edited July 26, 2014 by Phc7006
my guess is Across the Rhine