It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have no clue.
IAmSinistar: Black Mirror 3. :)
I had kind of hoped BM3 was to be released this week also so GOG couldn't give us another BM hint. ;)
IAmSinistar: Black Mirror 3. :)
tfishell: I had kind of hoped BM3 was to be released this week also so GOG couldn't give us another BM hint. ;)
Perhaps they have another classic up their sleeve and could lead with that one for the hint instead? Hope springs eternal.
tfishell: I had kind of hoped BM3 was to be released this week also so GOG couldn't give us another BM hint. ;)
IAmSinistar: Perhaps they have another classic up their sleeve and could lead with that one for the hint instead? Hope springs eternal.
I doubt it, but hope never dies. My hope for more classics on GOG lies with their LA office and the remote possibility of an East Coast office. ;-)

I had some fun estimating what games could if the GOG LA office does pay off, assuming Disney and 2K appear, and EA, Activision, and Square Enix NA (all located in Cali) are convinced to bring more classics.
Attachments:
wishlist.jpg (356 Kb)
Post edited July 25, 2014 by tfishell
Same here, it's been a good couple of weeks on GOG but I convinced myself that the last clue was too soon after BM1 to be BM2 and I'd really begun to believe it would be FtB or one of the other retro guesses instead...
need to walk my wolfdog (read beer!), and Judas is late somehow...

[color=blue]so here is hint for upcoming release :D[/color]
Attachments:
hint.jpg (7 Kb)
Post edited July 25, 2014 by cyboff
cyboff: need to walk my wolfdog (read beer!), and Judas is late somehow...

it's upside-down
cyboff: need to walk my wolfdog (read beer!), and Judas is late somehow...

mrkgnao: it's upside-down
increased difficulty level:D
This week's Enigmatic Hints! Yes, I am doing two this time due to the fact that ONE of them is rather tentative due to technical reasons so I am not sure if it may arrive :)

We-ay all-shay ight-fay for-ay out-ay ill-sway. We-ay all-shay ight-fay in-ay the ills-hay, we-ay all-shay ight-fay in-ay the ky-say. We-ay ill-way ever-nay urrender-say, we-ay ill-way ever-nay ive-gay up-ay.

Second hint you shall find attached :)
Attachments:
hintyhint.jpg (118 Kb)
JudasIscariot: This week's Enigmatic Hints! Yes, I am doing two this time due to the fact that ONE of them is rather tentative due to technical reasons so I am not sure if it may arrive :)

We-ay all-shay ight-fay for-ay out-ay ill-sway. We-ay all-shay ight-fay in-ay the ills-hay, we-ay all-shay ight-fay in-ay the ky-say. We-ay ill-way ever-nay urrender-say, we-ay ill-way ever-nay ive-gay up-ay.

Second hint you shall find attached :)
Trails in the Sky?
If it is not "The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky" as has already been guessed, I go with "Battle of Britain II: Wings of Victory". :-)
Hasn't Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky been definitely confirmed by the developer's Twitter? Not much guesswork there... I hope that's not the one potentially delayed by technical issues.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by undeadcow
JudasIscariot: We-ay all-shay ight-fay for-ay out-ay ill-sway. We-ay all-shay ight-fay in-ay the ills-hay, we-ay all-shay ight-fay in-ay the ky-say. We-ay ill-way ever-nay urrender-say, we-ay ill-way ever-nay ive-gay up-ay.
Hidden & Dangerous (1 & 2)
Post edited July 25, 2014 by IanM
JudasIscariot: We-ay all-shay ight-fay for-ay out-ay ill-sway. We-ay all-shay ight-fay in-ay the ills-hay, we-ay all-shay ight-fay in-ay the ky-say. We-ay ill-way ever-nay urrender-say, we-ay ill-way ever-nay ive-gay up-ay.
Devil May Cry 4
A Winston Churchill quote in pig latin? Must be Battle of Britain [in pig latin disguise to be enigmatic]
Post edited July 25, 2014 by undeadcow