It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

it's a hint for <span class="bold">Darkwood</span> Early Access...err...mean you should buy it on Steam and we will get GOG key after :P
Post edited July 20, 2014 by cyboff
HijacK: The original was a console exclusive. Between the release of the first and the release of the sequel, there is a gap of more than enough years to label the effort of porting the game not worth while considering the first wasn't a huge success and most PC user base wasn't interested in it, mainly because of the age. This being said, I can't say I'm sad the first one is still exclusive due to still being 1 of many reasons I own my consoles. In other words - exclusives, whether they are brand exclusives or multi console exclusives.
Fever_Discordia: Yeah, but even if you DO have it on console then you're still just using a game controller to play an FPS! EUGH - like trying to put together a 1000 piece jigsaw wearing mittens!
I don't see a problem with a controller for an FPS. As a matter of fact, I for one enjoy FPSs a lot more with the controller. Exceptions to this are game that were not designed to locking in sight like Left 4 Dead and Counter Strike.
Hmm. A picture of a black rectangle. Since the color black means dark. Could it be 1991 Apogee game Dark Ages? Although it's freeware now: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages_%281991_video_game%29
Maybe WorldShift from Black Inc?
Epitaph666: wow...
no one mentioned
NOCTURNE???
Now that game looks pretty cool! It has over 1200 votes!
JudasIscariot: Attached is your Enigmatic Hint for next week :)
triock: Black Mirror 2 or 3?
Black Mirror 2 is here today, so is that it?
JudasIscariot: Attached is your Enigmatic Hint for next week :)
A winrar is you this week as you have correctly guessed this week's *drum roll* Enigmatic Hint!

Please check your PM in just a few minutes :D
JudasIscariot: A winrar is you this week as you have correctly guessed this week's *drum roll* Enigmatic Hint!

you are sure he is not a winzip? :D

ps. hope we will see that black rectangle rotated by 90 deg. next week as a hint for Black Mirror 3 :D
Post edited July 22, 2014 by cyboff
JudasIscariot: A winrar is you this week as you have correctly guessed this week's *drum roll* Enigmatic Hint!

cyboff: you are sure he is not a winzip? :D
Maybe he's a tar.gz? :P
Yeah! :D
Thank you Judas for another not so enigmatic hint! :p
JudasIscariot: Maybe he's a tar.gz? :P
Heh, looks like linux is coming very soon :D
JudasIscariot: Maybe he's a tar.gz? :P
cyboff: Heh, looks like linux is coming very soon :D
I think it's been confirmed for a long while that Linux is coming ....soon-ish? When it's done-ish? :P
cyboff: Heh, looks like linux is coming very soon :D
JudasIscariot: I think it's been confirmed for a long while that Linux is coming ....soon-ish? When it's done-ish? :P
I know, but once you are using - as a windows user - terms from linux, it is on a good way:)
*Waiting on the new hint*
Black Mirror 3. :)