It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some of these games are visiting the Cloud for the first time!

UPDATE: To keep track of the ever-growing list of games that support this feature, you can always go here.

Did you hear? GOG Galaxy is getting a huge update to version 1.2 and along with its other great additions and improvements, it also brings Universal Cloud Saves! Some of the games already supported are beloved classics, some are more recent titles, and some of these games (marked in bold) got this feature implemented for the first time ever! Come take a look at the current list:

Night in the Woods
Undertale
Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines
Planescape: Torment
Might and Magic 7
Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete

Dragon Age: Origins
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
FTL
Stardew Valley
Tyranny
The Witcher Enhanced Edition
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY
Shovel Knight
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shadowrun Hong Kong
Darkest Dungeon
Firewatch
The Witness
Divinity: Original Sin
No Man's Sky
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Pillars of Eternity
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator

The GOG Galaxy Update 1.2 is available today to users who opted to test upcoming updates, and will be rolling out to everyone in April. To download GOG Galaxy or see what’s new and improved visit GOG.com/Galaxy.
Does it also save locally? Sorry, I'm kind of new here.
So how do I get my cloud saves? I played some Pillars of eternity but had to format my hard drive. Now It says cloud save synced but my saves aren't there? Can I find them manually somehow?
Genocide2099: Does it also save locally? Sorry, I'm kind of new here.
The game saves as normal, and once you exit the game it uploads those files to the cloud. And it also downloads the files and stores them locally when it syncs back to your computer from the cloud.
Ryuuka: So how do I get my cloud saves? I played some Pillars of eternity but had to format my hard drive. Now It says cloud save synced but my saves aren't there? Can I find them manually somehow?
Should be wherever that game stores its save games.
Post edited May 18, 2017 by heksesang
Thanks guys with your *NEW* update now i lost NG+ saves and i will never play the game because i already played 2 times (and third ng+ ...) i can't take me Saves back
i go to backups and i click cloud saves backup copy and there is nothing
WELL Thank you ...
For me until I didnt get manage of saves it looks like there is nothing.

Talk easly I play On One Widnows 10 where saves are in documents, Game is on D. And now i try on other computer and it looks like nothing. It says it sync but nothing happend,.
Its May 22 and cloud saves still not working

2 months later..
Post edited May 22, 2017 by subzer0o
subzer0o: Its May 22 and cloud saves still not working

2 months later..
Could you provide more info. What issue do you have with the cloud saves feature? With which game?
How can I delete old save files that has been backed up on the cloud? For example The Witcher Enhanced Edition does not overwrite the previous save file meaning you end up with gigabytes of save files on your synced devices.
Thelegendarypro: How can I delete old save files that has been backed up on the cloud? For example The Witcher Enhanced Edition does not overwrite the previous save file meaning you end up with gigabytes of save files on your synced devices.
Launch the game, delete select saves from in-game interface, quit game and wait for cloud saves to sync.
Finally we get it.
Cloud saves was the main reason I preferred games on Steam. Happy you have this feature now (and better pricing and no DRM).
Dont know why i get kicked from W3 and i lost few h game... So where are my quick saves and saves after questes? usless shit...
low rated
Vel_Grozny: Cloud saves was the main reason I preferred games on Steam. Happy you have this feature now (and better pricing and no DRM).
Yeah right, how much did you get paid.

HINT, you should have changed your location before posting.

Cloud saves == DRM
Post edited May 30, 2017 by Cavenagh
Vel_Grozny: Cloud saves was the main reason I preferred games on Steam. Happy you have this feature now (and better pricing and no DRM).
Cavenagh: Yeah right, how much did you get paid.

HINT, you should have changed your location before posting.

Cloud saves == DRM
Are you joking? :)

If not, I can say Vel_Grozny is not a GOG employee.

You don't have to use cloud saves - you can disable them globally, or per game. You also have your saves locally in default location, and you can play offline. How is that DRM?
W3 cloud saves don't work for me and for the life of me I can't find the fps counter feature.