It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some of these games are visiting the Cloud for the first time!

UPDATE: To keep track of the ever-growing list of games that support this feature, you can always go here.

Did you hear? GOG Galaxy is getting a huge update to version 1.2 and along with its other great additions and improvements, it also brings Universal Cloud Saves! Some of the games already supported are beloved classics, some are more recent titles, and some of these games (marked in bold) got this feature implemented for the first time ever! Come take a look at the current list:

Night in the Woods
Undertale
Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines
Planescape: Torment
Might and Magic 7
Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete

Dragon Age: Origins
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
FTL
Stardew Valley
Tyranny
The Witcher Enhanced Edition
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY
Shovel Knight
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shadowrun Hong Kong
Darkest Dungeon
Firewatch
The Witness
Divinity: Original Sin
No Man's Sky
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Pillars of Eternity
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator

The GOG Galaxy Update 1.2 is available today to users who opted to test upcoming updates, and will be rolling out to everyone in April. To download GOG Galaxy or see what’s new and improved visit GOG.com/Galaxy.
Finally! This was a much needed feature and now puts it in its rightfule place. GJ team.
GOG.com: Come take a look at the current list:
That's a nice list, but can you add this info to the game pages under the features section? I don't like having to dig up an old thread just to find out which games support cloud saves. Plus, as more and more games get cloud save, this list will eventually get outdated.
Post edited March 22, 2017 by Grargar
GOG.com: Come take a look at the current list:
Grargar: That's a nice list, but can you add this info to the game pages under the features section? I don't like having to dig up an old thread just to find out which games support cloud saves. Plus, as more and more games get cloud save, this list will eventually get outdated.
I'd wager, though, that it's a feature of Galaxy to support the game, not of the game to support Galaxy. Meaning, if you don't use Galaxy, you won't have could saves, and also that if it's on the game page, it should be very clear that it's only through Galaxy.
low rated
Can we please get a list of games supporting the overlay, too?

edit: nevermind,
skeletonbow: In the mean time, "several hundred" is about the size of it.
Oh, I'd thought it'd be smaller. Several hundred is nice and large enough that the specifics are unimportant.
Post edited March 22, 2017 by Starmaker
low rated
Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to cloud save is insignificant next to the power of remaining offline.
Breja: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to cloud save is insignificant next to the power of remaining offline.
Not true in my opion i had to restart the whole game(TW3) because i reinstalled my PC since then ive been uploading my files to google drive weekly luckily i wont have to now.

just my 2 cents
Valve be shitting their pants when GOG galaxy becomes as verstile as steam is
things GOG galaxy needs:
cloud saving-work in progress
achivements-currently only Witcher 3 has achivements
more online games and match making-it kinda sucks balls you have to use Gameranger for old games, GOG galaxy needs to host some servers for the good old games they sell (heroes 3 is an execellent example)
and of course add more classics to the collection, we're still missing mafia 1 among many other gems
oh so thats why all those games are updating, theres no note in update log to show
Woohoo. Nice indeed. I wonder if this also works properly.
Cloud save is awesome but what's also great is F12 function, FPS counter and other features. Now it's better than Steam client, incline.

POLSKA GÓRĄ!
noamlol2: achivements-currently only Witcher 3 has achivements
Actually, TW3 is not the only game with achievements :P
Maighstir: I'd wager, though, that it's a feature of Galaxy to support the game, not of the game to support Galaxy. Meaning, if you don't use Galaxy, you won't have could saves, and also that if it's on the game page, it should be very clear that it's only through Galaxy.
You mean like the majority of the achievements?
Thank you for this feature! Now I don't have to back-up my saves via thumbdrive anymore.
Maighstir: I'd wager, though, that it's a feature of Galaxy to support the game, not of the game to support Galaxy. Meaning, if you don't use Galaxy, you won't have could saves, and also that if it's on the game page, it should be very clear that it's only through Galaxy.
Grargar: You mean like the majority of the achievements?
Alright, you won.