It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some of these games are visiting the Cloud for the first time!

UPDATE: To keep track of the ever-growing list of games that support this feature, you can always go here.

Did you hear? GOG Galaxy is getting a huge update to version 1.2 and along with its other great additions and improvements, it also brings Universal Cloud Saves! Some of the games already supported are beloved classics, some are more recent titles, and some of these games (marked in bold) got this feature implemented for the first time ever! Come take a look at the current list:

Night in the Woods
Undertale
Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines
Planescape: Torment
Might and Magic 7
Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete

Dragon Age: Origins
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
FTL
Stardew Valley
Tyranny
The Witcher Enhanced Edition
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY
Shovel Knight
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shadowrun Hong Kong
Darkest Dungeon
Firewatch
The Witness
Divinity: Original Sin
No Man's Sky
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Pillars of Eternity
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator

The GOG Galaxy Update 1.2 is available today to users who opted to test upcoming updates, and will be rolling out to everyone in April. To download GOG Galaxy or see what’s new and improved visit GOG.com/Galaxy.
GOG.com: Universal Cloud Saves! Some of the games already supported are beloved classics, some are more recent titles, and some of these games (marked in bold) got this feature implemented for the first time ever! Come take a look at the current list:
Wishbone: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Here's a hint: If not all games have cloud saves, then the cloud save functionality is not universal.
Are you a crotchety old man who can't even be happy with the changes GOG is implementing? ;)

noamlol2: GOG still needs universal LAN multiplayer for every game. That'd really make "GOGworks" > Steamworks
start small, get heroes 3-5 to work with it
then later get it to work with battle-realms and worms 2
then classic games like unreal, medal of honor and more FPS

seriously this alone can make GOG more attractive than steam
Every game is impossible, but perhaps GOG could implement a VPN service similar to Hamachi?
Post edited March 23, 2017 by tfishell
Wishbone: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Here's a hint: If not all games have cloud saves, then the cloud save functionality is not universal.
tfishell: Are you a crotchety old man who can't even be happy with the changes GOG is implementing? ;)
Who said anything about not being happy with the changes? I certainly didn't. I criticized a misleading use of a specific word in a news post, and suddenly I must hate everything?
Neokoga: Of course this feature comes right AFTER I lost my NMS save data >.<
Ditto. My own stupid fault for reinstalling the OS without properly backing up, but 147hrs is still painful to lose :p
JudasIscariot: Actually, TW3 is not the only game with achievements :P
You mean the witcher games aren't the only games on GOG?!?111oneoneeleveneleven!!1 *gasp*
Bahh, a week late, my C: died and needed a fresh install, so I lost 300 hours of Witcher 3 >.<

Luckily I can find similarly completed saves online, but cloud saves are always a welcome extra feature!
Where is the Screenshots I take stored? I'm GLAD someone at GoG finally decided to implement what Should have been in the client on DAY ONE....
tfishell: Are you a crotchety old man who can't even be happy with the changes GOG is implementing? ;)
Wishbone: Who said anything about not being happy with the changes? I certainly didn't. I criticized a misleading use of a specific word in a news post, and suddenly I must hate everything?
Yeah, I play from 2 computers (My appartment's desktop and my parents house's laptop), so cloudsaves are really, REALLY cool. But calling it "universal" is pretty dumb since many people will believe it applies to all games.

Calling it "galactic cloud saves", or "The nebula" if you want to be witty about it, would not create this confusion. :)

EDIT : Ninjaed by the moose. Darnit! ^^
Post edited March 23, 2017 by Kardwill
I could not find it but did GOG mention that they will cloud save support for other already existing titles?
Pony-Plop:
Nothing to do with anything, but I just laughed for a solid thirty seconds (at least) after seeing your user name. XD XD XD
Neokoga: Of course this feature comes right AFTER I lost my NMS save data >.<
jj1109: Ditto. My own stupid fault for reinstalling the OS without properly backing up, but 147hrs is still painful to lose :p
If it makes you feel any better....I was close to 500 hours lost =/
Was more than a little surprised when 3 out of 4 Witcher games started updating at the same time. Then I saw this news post. :D
Post edited March 24, 2017 by RidiculousName
GOG.com: Some of these games are visiting the Cloud for the first time!

Did you hear? GOG Galaxy is getting a huge update to version 1.2 and along with its other great additions and improvements, it also brings Universal Cloud Saves! Some of the games already supported are beloved classics, some are more recent titles, and some of these games (marked in bold) got this feature implemented for the first time ever! Come take a look at the current list:

Night in the Woods
Undertale
Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines
Planescape: Torment
Might and Magic 7
Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete

The GOG Galaxy Update 1.2 is available today to users who opted to test upcoming updates, and will be rolling out to everyone in April. To download GOG Galaxy or see what’s new and improved visit <span class="bold">GOG.com/Galaxy</span>.
Thanks!
Deozaan: [...]
Section 3.3 https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/212632089-User-Agreement
Post edited March 25, 2017 by Charles.Surge
gog galaxy donot support Linux yet. When it happens, I hope saves in cloud will be independent of OS win/linux/mac.
So, in other words, I play in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition on PC Winows, do saving to cloud, and continue save on laptop with Linux.
It will be perfect
Can anyone confirm the cloud save on No mans sky? my saves do not synchronize between the computers.