It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Did you look in the bonus downloads? It's not where the main installers are :) Look in your bonus goodies section :) If it's still missing let us know :)
Grargar: The product's description says:

Audio and text: Deutsch (DOS version only)

Further proof.
MBiL_248: But I should think so.:)

There was a German version for sure, I've bought and downloaded it with another account a couple of months ago.

Edit: I'm too late, I'm afraid. ;)
I looked into it and I found the German DOS version hidden inside the regular full installer. (setup_wizardry67_2.0.1.15.exe from 2013) You had to check the checkbox in the installer options manually to install it. I just installed it and I had German language, yay!
The most recent installer for the full game doesn't have this at all and neither does the English DOS installer. The German version is definitely missing!
MBiL_248: Of course I did. There are only English DOS Installers for PC and Mac in the bonus section. I made a screenshot for you and attached it. Thanks for your reply!
Geralt_of_Rivia: Was there actually a German version available? I don't think so.
My boxed copy of Wizardry Gold (aka WIzardry 7 v2.0) on CD is a fully translated German version, so it does exist (the German version, cannot confirm, if there is a DOS version of it too, see edit notes).

Edit: After looking at the contents of the CD, it is a Win32s application (the s is not a typo, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Win32s).
Post edited April 27, 2015 by coffeecup
There seems to have been an update for Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. Not sure what it does.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Was there actually a German version available? I don't think so.
coffeecup: My boxed copy of Wizardry Gold (aka WIzardry 7 v2.0) on CD is a fully translated German version, so it does exist (the German version, cannot confirm, if there is a DOS version of it too, see edit notes).

Edit: After looking at the contents of the CD, it is a Win32s application (the s is not a typo, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Win32s).
There is a DOS version (and yes, we are looking into the DOS installers for Mac and Win..) :)
Grargar: There seems to have been an update for Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. Not sure what it does.
Look in the MONSTER.SOU file in the English version :)
Post edited April 27, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Look in the MONSTER.SOU file in the English version :)
You improved the bitrate of the game?
JudasIscariot: Look in the MONSTER.SOU file in the English version :)
Grargar: You improved the bitrate of the game?
We fulfilled the support request of "please include the uncompressed version of MONSTER.SOU in Indiana Jones: Fate of Atlantis". Whether that's an improvement or not is all in the ear of the beholder :)
JudasIscariot: We fulfilled the support request of "please include the uncompressed version of MONSTER.SOU in Indiana Jones: Fate of Atlantis". Whether that's an improvement or not is all in the ear of the beholder :)
Oh, OK then.
Improvement or not, what is it? XD I was just about to start playing it.
tinyE: Improvement or not, what is it? XD I was just about to start playing it.
It's more likely you'll have an eargasm while playing. I guess!
The main file ( MONSTER.SOU, yes it's in all caps) that contains the English voice acting and background music has gone from being a compressed version to an uncompressed one :)
Post edited April 27, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: The main file ( MONSTER.SOU, yes it's in all caps) that contains the English voice acting and background music has gone from being a compressed version to an uncompressed one :)
thank you Judas :D
JudasIscariot: The main file ( MONSTER.SOU, yes it's in all caps) that contains the English voice acting and background music has gone from being a compressed version to an uncompressed one :)
So instead of saying "won't" and "nope", they now say "will not" and "no thank you"? ;)
tinyE: thank you Judas :D
Agreed. Thanks for giving us the choice. :)
JudasIscariot: We fulfilled the support request of "please include the uncompressed version of MONSTER.SOU in Indiana Jones: Fate of Atlantis". Whether that's an improvement or not is all in the ear of the beholder :)
Hehe, proving again that whining and nagging actually helps :-)
IAmSinistar: So instead of saying "won't" and "nope", they now say "will not" and "no thank you"? ;)
And all the abbreviations like DNA, we'll finally know what they stand for! Awesome!

;-)
Post edited April 27, 2015 by toxicTom
toxicTom: And all the abbreviations like DNA, we'll finally know what they stand for! Awesome!
If this were the future as envisioned by 1950s sci-fi, we'd be calling DNA doublehelixium. :D