It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 27 April:

NOTE! CHANGED Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition, file_size: 120 MB ***TO*** 115 MB
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition, file_size: 120 MB ***TO*** 115 MB
The incredible shrinking update. By the time they get all the bugs removed it'll fit on a floppy. :)
mrkgnao: What you're describing is the bug. What I was asking about is what was the intended change in repackaging the installer in the first place (e.g. larger file size, adding Galaxy support,. changing the ads, etc.).
oh right, got it, yes i mentionned they didn't put a changelog, so your question is still valid :/
JudasIscariot: Look in the MONSTER.SOU file in the English version :)
I don't have this title on here (because I already have it on CD) but I care about the issue in general so I thought I'd still give you guys a big thank you for that. So, thanks!

I hope this won't be the last game that will have its original quality audio restored.
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis updated its Windows installer.
haydenaurion: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis updated its Windows installer.
Does anyone know if the Mac version is updated as well?
haydenaurion: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis updated its Windows installer.
cstiffler: Does anyone know if the Mac version is updated as well?
I don't keep up with Mac and Linux updates, sorry.
tinyE: Improvement or not, what is it? XD I was just about to start playing it.
JudasIscariot: The main file ( MONSTER.SOU, yes it's in all caps) that contains the English voice acting and background music has gone from being a compressed version to an uncompressed one :)
Thank you. I know I was pestering a lot about it as part of my requests, but there was not a good reason for it to be different than that. At least that's a start.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Was there actually a German version available? I don't think so.
coffeecup: My boxed copy of Wizardry Gold (aka WIzardry 7 v2.0) on CD is a fully translated German version, so it does exist (the German version, cannot confirm, if there is a DOS version of it too, see edit notes).

Edit: After looking at the contents of the CD, it is a Win32s application (the s is not a typo, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Win32s).
You got me wrong. I know that a German DOS version exists on CD since I own it, too. But I didn't remember seeing it here on GOG. But according to the earlier quoted threads it must have been here before the unbundling.
cstiffler: Does anyone know if the Mac version is updated as well?
The Mac and Linux English versions got updated. Why the English versions? Because the other languages are text only :)
Grargar: The product's description says:

Audio and text: Deutsch (DOS version only)

Further proof.
you coundn't find a better topic , sigh anorher thing lost in limbo due to the unbundling process.
Post edited April 28, 2015 by DyNaer
JudasIscariot: We fulfilled the support request of "please include the uncompressed version of MONSTER.SOU in Indiana Jones: Fate of Atlantis". Whether that's an improvement or not is all in the ear of the beholder :)
Nice!. This now allows it to be run in DOSBox if someone wanted to.
coffeecup: My boxed copy of Wizardry Gold (aka WIzardry 7 v2.0) on CD is a fully translated German version, so it does exist (the German version, cannot confirm, if there is a DOS version of it too, see edit notes).

Edit: After looking at the contents of the CD, it is a Win32s application (the s is not a typo, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Win32s).
JudasIscariot: There is a DOS version (and yes, we are looking into the DOS installers for Mac and Win..) :)
Grargar: There seems to have been an update for Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. Not sure what it does.
JudasIscariot: Look in the MONSTER.SOU file in the English version :)
Should I download Fate of Atlantis again to get the update or will it not matter much
Thank you for uncompressed sound file for Indiana Jones! It means lot for us purists! :) Also thanx for listening to your community and working hard for the better life of classic gamers! :)
DyNaer: thanks for sending another ticket, i'm quite tired of their generic answer , which means nothing :/
Got a reply from support:

"Hello,

Thank you for reporting this. I will let our Product folk know ASAP.

Best regards,
Firek

GOG.com Support"

Let's see if there will be any fixes this week.