It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 103:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Penumbra Collection, The, downloadables, Penumbra Collection (penumbra_collection_1.0.0.2.dmg; Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:55:37 GMT; 1,907,487,582)

[The Mac installer gone missing five days ago as part of the unbundling is back again, utterly unchanged, i.e. still ununbundled. If you're looking for it, it is located only under the second episode -- Penumbra Black Plague -- and is called simply "Penumbra Collection", not "Mac OS X installer, English" or some such.]
Post edited April 27, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: [Anybody know what this repackaging (already applied to several games) is for? Yes, I know we requested it, but beyond that, what does it do?]
For Outlast

as far i know there was only one installer for all languages (well since i own it).

just a guess they forgot to link the other languages for the new installer (only the base game though as mentionned above by MarkoH01)

edit : it has been fixed... nothing to see there :)
Post edited April 27, 2015 by DyNaer
mrkgnao: [Anybody know what this repackaging (already applied to several games) is for? Yes, I know we requested it, but beyond that, what does it do?]
DyNaer: For Outlast

as far i know there was only one installer for all languages (well since i own it).

just a guess they forgot to link the other languages for the new installer (only the base game though as mentionned above by MarkoH01)

edit : it has been fixed... nothing to see there :)
What you're describing is the bug. What I was asking about is what was the intended change in repackaging the installer in the first place (e.g. larger file size, adding Galaxy support,. changing the ads, etc.).
http://www.gog.com/forum/sanctuary_rpg_black_edition/sanctuaryrpg_black_edition_has_been_updated_to_version_223
Wow, 3 whole weeks after the previous patch? Man, those developers are surely lazy. :P
http://www.gog.com/forum/telepath_tactics/telepath_tactics_has_ben_updated_to_version_1025
Grargar: Wow, 3 whole weeks after the previous patch? Man, those developers are surely lazy. :P
Hey, it takes time to refine whiskey purchasing.
Could you please have a look into Wizardry 7? The German DOS version is missing. Thanks! :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/consortium_master_edition_the/consortium_master_edition_has_been_updated_to_version_1231
MBiL_248: Could you please have a look into Wizardry 7? The German DOS version is missing. Thanks! :)
Did you look in the bonus downloads? It's not where the main installers are :) Look in your bonus goodies section :) If it's still missing let us know :)
Post edited April 27, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: http://www.gog.com/forum/consortium_master_edition_the/consortium_master_edition_has_been_updated_to_version_1231
MBiL_248: Could you please have a look into Wizardry 7? The German DOS version is missing. Thanks! :)
JudasIscariot: Did you look in the bonus downloads? It's not where the main installers are :) Look in your bonus goodies section :) If it's still missing let us know :)
Of course I did. There are only English DOS Installers for PC and Mac in the bonus section. I made a screenshot for you and attached it. Thanks for your reply!
Attachments:
proof.png (11 Kb)
JudasIscariot: http://www.gog.com/forum/consortium_master_edition_the/consortium_master_edition_has_been_updated_to_version_1231

Did you look in the bonus downloads? It's not where the main installers are :) Look in your bonus goodies section :) If it's still missing let us know :)
MBiL_248: Of course I did. There are only English DOS Installers for PC and Mac in the bonus section. I made a screenshot for you and attached it. Thanks for your reply!
Was there actually a German version available? I don't think so.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Was there actually a German version available? I don't think so.
The product's description says:

Audio and text: Deutsch (DOS version only)

Further proof.
Post edited April 27, 2015 by Grargar
Geralt_of_Rivia: Was there actually a German version available? I don't think so.
But I should think so.:)

Grargar: The product's description says:

Audio and text: Deutsch (DOS version only)
There was a German version for sure, I've bought and downloaded it with another account a couple of months ago.

Edit: I'm too late, I'm afraid. ;)
Post edited April 27, 2015 by MBiL_248
mrkgnao: The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 103:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Penumbra Collection, The, downloadables, Penumbra Collection (penumbra_collection_1.0.0.2.dmg; Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:55:37 GMT; 1,907,487,582)

[The Mac installer gone missing five days ago as part of the unbundling is back again, utterly unchanged, i.e. still ununbundled. If you're looking for it, it is located only under the second episode -- Penumbra Black Plague -- and is called simply "Penumbra Collection", not "Mac OS X installer, English" or some such.]
I had contacted support and let them know it had gone missing.
high rated
mrkgnao: The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 103:

WhoKnowscs: I had contacted support and let them know it had gone missing.
Good. Nice to hear people are working behind the scenes to redress the after-effects of the unbundling.

P.S. To other people. Do note that if I find something and report it here, it does not mean that I have contacted support about it. It actually means exactly the opposite. As some of you may have already guessed, I don't contact support any more. I have had too many disappointments.
Post edited April 27, 2015 by mrkgnao