It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wurzelkraft: Now they don't even need a reason to delete advertised content....oh wait.
Even if it happens, you should still be able to keep it in your account as the issue should have been fixed, according to Firek.
Post edited April 11, 2015 by Grargar
high rated
Wurzelkraft: Now they don't even need a reason to delete advertised content....oh wait.
Grargar: Even if it happens, you should still be able to keep it in your account as the issue should have been fixed, according to Firek.
OMG!
They are going to do it like they did Lichdom???
Every time they remove an extra they will spawn a new game with a new game ID???
I can already see the threads about people complaining why a game is no longer marked as owned, or a game has disappeared from the wishlist, or a game does not get an update notification.
Sigh...
Post edited April 11, 2015 by mrkgnao
HypersomniacLive: Do we need to install patch 1.166 first?
I haven't tested it, but considering the size of the patches I believe so.
BKGaming: Anyone else getting an error when trying to update Warband to 1.167?
Yes, there seems to be something wrong with the patch. I already wrote to support.
high rated
Woo hoo! My first update flag in weeks.

-

Oh god damn you, BASS...
Is BASS now flagged for the Linux Version it got some weeks ago?
high rated
MaGo72: Is BASS now flagged for the Linux Version it got some weeks ago?
I got the Linux flag several days late, but that was a while ago. This isn't that, system is still broken afaik.
high rated
The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 74:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Heroes of Might and Magic® 5: Bundle, downloadables, HOMM 5 + Hammers of Fate: Windows installer, French (part 2 of 2) (setup_homm5_french_2.1.0.22.bin ***TO*** setup_homm5_french_2.1.0.22-1.bin; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:12:57 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:05:17 GMT; 2,388,683,158 ***TO*** 2,380,408,794)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Heroes of Might and Magic® 5: Bundle, downloadables, Tribes of the East: Windows installer, French (part 2 of 2) (setup_homm5_tote_french_2.1.0.24.bin ***TO*** setup_homm5_tote_french_2.1.0.24-1.bin; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 14:52:29 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 26 Feb 2015 14:49:12 GMT; 2,184,381,452 ***TO*** 2,176,107,061)

[I have absolutely no idea what stands behind this change, but the files bear the fateful date of 26 February, so this is likely related to the unbundling]

P.S. GOG has again blocked my IP. No idea why. Perhaps because MaGog now reads every catalogue twice to compensate for their Y1K bug. Anyhow, further downloadable file reports, if any, will be delayed until after the block is lifted (usually ~18 hours).
Post edited April 14, 2015 by mrkgnao
high rated
Tannath: I haven't tested it, but considering the size of the patches I believe so.
I asked exactly because of the size of the patches, but Judas mentioned only the latest one as needed in order to have the latest version of the game. Unless he assumes that patch 1.166 is already installed.

budejovice: Woo hoo! My first update flag in weeks.

-

Oh god damn you, BASS...
I guess that's my punishment for making fun of GOG and its broken notification system.
BKGaming: Anyone else getting an error when trying to update Warband to 1.167?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Yes, there seems to be something wrong with the patch. I already wrote to support.
Thanks for confirming, I knew it didn't seem to be right. :)
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 11 April:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, Patch 1.167 (patch_mount_and_blade_warband_2.2.1.11.exe; Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:25:06 GMT; 3,511,888)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, Original game: Mount & Blade: Warband: Mac OS X installer, English (mount_and_blade_warband_2.3.0.14.dmg ***TO*** mount_and_blade_warband_2.4.0.17.dmg; Fri, 23 Jan 2015 11:33:33 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:29:39 GMT; 639,054,277 ***TO*** 631,850,719)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, DLC: Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars: Mac OS X installer, English (warband_dlc1_2.0.0.1.pkg ***TO*** dlc_mount_and_blade_warband_napoleonic_wars_2.4.0.17.pkg; Wed, 12 Nov 2014 13:14:07 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:38:11 GMT; 943,524,970 ***TO*** 945,227,956)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_mount_and_blade_warband_1.4.0.8.deb ***TO*** gog_mount_and_blade_warband_1.5.0.9.deb; Fri, 23 Jan 2015 11:38:03 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:39:31 GMT; 521,262,200 ***TO*** 523,094,638)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, Tarball archive (gog_mount_and_blade_warband_1.4.0.8.tar.gz ***TO*** gog_mount_and_blade_warband_1.5.0.9.tar.gz; Fri, 23 Jan 2015 11:38:31 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:39:49 GMT; 601,934,458 ***TO*** 616,487,166)
mrkgnao: GOG has again blocked my IP. No idea why. Perhaps because MaGog now reads every catalogue twice to compensate for their Y1K bug. Anyhow, further downloadable file reports, if any, will be delayed until after the block is lifted (usually ~18 hours).
Have you tried contacting GOG support about this? Maybe they can whitelist your account in some way.
mrkgnao: GOG has again blocked my IP. No idea why. Perhaps because MaGog now reads every catalogue twice to compensate for their Y1K bug. Anyhow, further downloadable file reports, if any, will be delayed until after the block is lifted (usually ~18 hours).
vv221: Have you tried contacting GOG support about this? Maybe they can whitelist your account in some way.
I have contacted them several times since this has begun, when I first implemented MaGog's downloadable file scanning logic (December 24, 2014). But, I have basically given up on getting any support from them since their last rather unpromising reply (February 10, 2015).

Luckily, they are not blocking my account. They are blocking MaGog's IP address (for 12-18 hours), which is different from my own IP address. This means that it does not affect me (mrkgnao) as a person, it just affects my alter ego's (MaGog's) data collecting capabilities.

P.S. They have blocked the IP again last night. Should reopen in about 2 hours. They sure know how to make a woman feel wanted. At least it's predictable.
Post edited April 12, 2015 by mrkgnao
high rated
mrkgnao: As you may already have heard, GOG suffers from the Y1K bug.

If one attempts to go in the game catalogue beyond page 20 (e.g. http://www.gog.com/games##sort=bestselling&page=21) it fails, effectively locking the catalogue at 1,000 items. Reported to Judas and support 5 hours ago.

Until this is fixed (or I write a temporary workaround), MaGog is unable to extract some information about some games (at the moment, three: Zork Anthology; Zork Nemesis; and Zork Grand Inquisitor), so if anything changes for these games in the meantime (unlikely), we will not know it until later on.
Firek replied to my support ticket a couple of hours ago - according to GOG's web-devs, the problem was fixed, but perhaps they haven't put the fix in the live code yet; he will investigate the matter internally and make sure it gets fixed a.s.a.p.
HypersomniacLive: Does anyone, anyone at all, get update flags for any game, any game at all?
Elbart: BASS. ;)
So I guess nothing was updated with BASS?

btw I could update my Bass with fresh strings again... thx for that reminder gog! ;D