It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: It's no longer called a "split" nowadays, I believe the right term is "unbundling pass".
I heard a bunch a' folks on the trail were bushwacked out at Unbundling Pass. Shore has got right dangerous there.
high rated
mrkgnao: It's no longer called a "split" nowadays, I believe the right term is "unbundling pass".
Forgive me, I can't catch up with all the imaginative terminology these days.
do i get it right, the 16 dlcs pack is now removed?
apehater: do i get it right, the 16 dlcs pack is now removed?
Hard to say. I don't see it mentioned anywhere on the game page.
I would guess they just forgot to list it in the bonuses and the description, but can't be sure.
low rated
apehater: do i get it right, the 16 dlcs pack is now removed?
mrkgnao: Hard to say. I don't see it mentioned anywhere on the game page.
I would guess they just forgot to list it in the bonuses and the description, but can't be sure.
its not on steam also and i remember to have seen it on steam. i guess that this "free" content pack will get paid content soon or is already paid content
high rated
apehater: its not on steam also and i remember to have seen it on steam. i guess that this "free" content pack will get paid content soon or is already paid content
It's still prominently mentioned on the official page.
And I doubt that CDPR would do what you suggest, if for no other reason than it would net them extremely negative publicity.
Knowing GOG, it's quite likely just an oversight, wouldn't be the first time they messed up with a game page.
Post edited April 08, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
low rated
apehater: its not on steam also and i remember to have seen it on steam. i guess that this "free" content pack will get paid content soon or is already paid content
HypersomniacLive: It's still prominently mentioned on the official page.
And I doubt that CDPR would do what you suggest, if for no other reason than it would net them an extremely negative publicity.
Knowing GOG, it's quite likely just an oversight, wouldn't be the first time they messed up with a game page.
ok thanks, haven't thought about checking their main page
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 7 April:

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Upcoming], title_ru: Ведьмак 3: Дикая Охота с Пропуском на дополнение ***TO*** Ведьмак 3: Дикая Охота с Пропуском для дополнения
http://www.gog.com/forum/pixel_piracy/pixel_piracy_has_been_updated_to_version_10161
I thought you were on vacation, why are you posting updates?
JMich: I thought you were on vacation, why are you posting updates?
It's in his blood - he cannot stop with it :)
He only said that he will take a month vacations this year, not that it will be directly after Easter :-)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post6947
What? My HUEG vacation is scheduled for later. We did have Monday off this week, though :)
JudasIscariot: What? My HUEG vacation is scheduled for later. We did have Monday off this week, though :)
Ah, ok, assumed the "Then" part in the post linked above yours meant "long weekend, then month long vacation. So long suckers!".
Edit: typo.
Post edited April 08, 2015 by JMich
JudasIscariot: What? My HUEG vacation is scheduled for later. We did have Monday off this week, though :)
Is that a GOG secret acronym for letting staff go?

He's Unemployed, Exiting, Gone.

;)