It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Is that a GOG secret acronym for letting staff go?

He's Unemployed, Exiting, Gone.

;)
I hope not. =/ Judas is the last vestige of GOG before all this Good News befell us.
JudasIscariot: What? My HUEG vacation is scheduled for later. We did have Monday off this week, though :)

;)
Google revealed it is an abbreviation for Hessische Urologen Gemeinschaft (HUeG), the Hessian Urologist cooperative Society. So Judas obviously has a month long visit at some kind of urology conference or whatever. Granted it seems a strange hobby, but well each to its own.
Quasebarth: So Judas obviously has a month long visit at some kind of urology conference or whatever.
Might that be Poland's answer to Japan's Golden Week?
JaqFrost: I hope not. =/ Judas is the last vestige of GOG before all this Good News befell us.
True, he's the only one that still speaks with us :|
Well.. even if he doesn't ever say anything official at all lol.

Anyway, it's like if the bosses changed agenda and told the others to stay silent.
Hasn't EA bought CDPR, right? O_o'
Post edited April 08, 2015 by phaolo
JudasIscariot: What? My HUEG vacation is scheduled for later. We did have Monday off this week, though :)

;)
Uh no :P

It's a carefully planned misspelling of the word "huge" made that way so that you'd, naturally, inquire about it and attempt the time-honored forum tradition known as Jumping to Conclusions :P
JudasIscariot: It's a carefully planned misspelling of the word "huge" made that way so that you'd, naturally, inquire about it and attempt the time-honored forum tradition known as Jumping to Conclusions :P
I'd have really worried if you said you "wanted to spend more time with family". That's American PR speak for "I am being forced out", or sometimes even "I can no longer escape scandal and must resign". :)

And remember, in ex-Soviet Poland, conclusions jump you! :D

;)
JudasIscariot: Uh no :P

It's a carefully planned misspelling of the word "huge" made that way so that you'd, naturally, inquire about it and attempt the time-honored forum tradition known as Jumping to Conclusions :P
And for all the Android owners, you can even join in whilst not on the GOG forums! :-P

Jump To Conclusions

DISCLAIMER: No, I do not have this app, and don't plan to install it! :-)
Post edited April 08, 2015 by blakstar
From MaGog's logs for 8 April:

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Upcoming] [DLC], title_de: Witcher 3: Wilde Jagd - Expansion Pass, The ***TO*** [back to English title]
Post edited April 08, 2015 by mrkgnao
phaolo: True, he's the only one that still speaks with us :|
Well.. even if he doesn't ever say anything official at all lol.

Anyway, it's like if the bosses changed agenda and told the others to stay silent.
Hasn't EA bought CDPR, right? O_o'
Judas has become our security blanket. =P Him just shooting the breeze with the rest of us is one of the nice things about the community here. Whenever he goes on vacation, no blue actually posts about updates in this thread so we know even less than usual and yeah...
I'm hoping for some good news. Outcast is now at 1.1.6.18965 on Steam and we haven't received the last month's worth of updates.
ZaineH: I'm hoping for some good news. Outcast is now at 1.1.6.18965 on Steam and we haven't received the last month's worth of updates.
It makes me glad to tell you that the devs just told me that they have uploaded ver. 1.1.6.18965 to GOG and it should be available soon. I also told them that for future updates they should at least try to update GOG nearly at the same time as they update Steam so the fans won't get angry. Let's hope they will follow this advice.
Post edited April 08, 2015 by MarkoH01
ZaineH: I'm hoping for some good news. Outcast is now at 1.1.6.18965 on Steam and we haven't received the last month's worth of updates.
MarkoH01: It makes me glad to tell you that the devs just told me that they have uploaded ver. 1.1.6.18965 to GOG and it should be available soon. I also told them that for future updates they should at least try to update GOG nearly at the same time as they update Steam so the fans won't get angry. Let's hope they will follow this advice.
That's great! Thank you for the good news.
http://www.gog.com/forum/shelter_series/shelter_2_has_been_updated
Nice, thanks!

Still no notification flags. Any word from your IT team about this?
Could you perhaps check with the guys who are responsible for the website, if they have an estimation when the missing update flags will be back? Please? :D

[edit] And ninjad :D
Post edited April 08, 2015 by moonshineshadow