It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 4 April:

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+Russian+German (part 1 of 2) (setup_goodbye_deponia_2.1.0.10.exe; Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:52:08 GMT; 31,517,784)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+Russian+German (part 2 of 2) (setup_goodbye_deponia_2.1.0.10.bin; Wed, 05 Nov 2014 10:15:05 GMT; 3,452,663,500)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+Russian+German+Polish (part 1 of 2) (setup_goodbye_deponia_2.1.0.10.exe; Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:52:08 GMT; 31,517,784)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+Russian+German+Polish (part 2 of 2) (setup_goodbye_deponia_2.1.0.10.bin; Wed, 05 Nov 2014 10:15:05 GMT; 3,452,663,500)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia, downloadables, Polish language update (patch_goodbye_deponia_2.1.2.12.exe; Fri, 03 Apr 2015 13:23:44 GMT; 688,427,688)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+French+Russian+German (deponia_3_1.0.0.1.dmg; Mon, 12 May 2014 12:12:54 GMT; 3,457,643,518)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+French+Russian+German+Polish (deponia_3_2.1.0.6.dmg; Fri, 03 Apr 2015 13:37:29 GMT; 2,970,646,585)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia, downloadables, Linux installer, English+French+Russian+German (gog_deponia_3_goodbye_deponia_1.0.0.1.tar.gz; Thu, 15 Jan 2015 12:31:47 GMT; 2,960,889,596)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia, downloadables, Linux installer, English+French+Russian+German+Polish (gog_deponia_3_goodbye_deponia_1.0.0.1.tar.gz; Thu, 15 Jan 2015 12:31:47 GMT; 2,960,889,596)

[Note that the Windows and Linux installers haven't really changed. They were just added to the Polish menu without changing the files. The Windows tab got an extra Polish patch, but the Linux didn't, which begs the question whether it really has any Polish.]
Post edited April 05, 2015 by mrkgnao
high rated
I think the patching process really needs more polish.
Wurzelkraft: I think the patching process really needs more polish.
+1.
Wurzelkraft: I think the patching process really needs more polish.
They just added more polish to http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post6960 but it'll probably happen on a game by game basis only. ;oP
Beneatha steel sky keeps updating like 500 times a day. It's getting old. Game is hidden.
Judas,

Any ETA on Mount & Blade Viking Conquest patch 1.04? My body is ready for this lol.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,327602.0.html

EDIT: Missed the message that he has today off. :/
Post edited April 06, 2015 by BKGaming
I've just contacted Zojoi: The multi language-version (subs/menus) of Shadowgate will come to GOG soon - they already working on it.
So, mrkgnao, do you have an overview of things missing on the account of the unbundling version?
MarkoH01: I've just contacted Zojoi: The multi language-version (subs/menus) of Shadowgate will come to GOG soon - they already working on it.
Any word on the original Mac versions of Shadowgate, Uninvited and Deja Vu 1 & 2 that are on Steam? I thought I heard in one of these threads that those were coming to gog.
MarkoH01: I've just contacted Zojoi: The multi language-version (subs/menus) of Shadowgate will come to GOG soon - they already working on it.
haydenaurion: Any word on the original Mac versions of Shadowgate, Uninvited and Deja Vu 1 & 2 that are on Steam? I thought I heard in one of these threads that those were coming to gog.
I did not ask about those. But they seem to reply to answers pretty quickly on Steam. Maybe you should ask them yourself if those will come to GOG too.
Kristian: So, mrkgnao, do you have an overview of things missing on the account of the unbundling version?
I believe the overview I posted 15 days ago here is more or less still in effect.

The things that I know have been fixed from that list are:
- "Cultures 1+2" installers
- "Two World 2" installers
- "Ultima 3" link
- Size listed for the Dracula 1 installer
- The word "includes" added to "QUEST FOR GLORY (INCLUDES VGA REMAKE)"

[Disclaimer: neither I nor MaGog are monitoring changes in box art].
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 7 April:

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - preorder [Upcoming], title_fr: ***TO*** Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Pré-commande

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - preorder [Upcoming], title_de: ***TO*** Witcher 3: Wilde Jagd - Vorbestellung, The

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - preorder [Upcoming], title_ru: ***TO*** Ведьмак 3: Дикая Охота

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The - Enhanced Edition, companies: CD Projekt RED / CD Projekt ***TO*** CD PROJEKT RED / CD Projekt

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher Adventure Game, The, companies: Can Explode / CD Projekt RED ***TO*** Can Explode / CD PROJEKT RED

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The, companies: CD Projekt RED / CD Projekt ***TO*** CD PROJEKT RED / CD Projekt
Post edited April 07, 2015 by mrkgnao
http://www.gog.com/forum/pillars_of_eternity/pillars_of_eternity_has_been_updated_to_version_103530
Did this get flagged? Because I don't see one, nor did I get one for patch 1.03.
HypersomniacLive: Did this get flagged? Because I don't see one, nor did I get one for patch 1.03.
I think we can assume that the flag bug is still active.