It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Did this get flagged? Because I don't see one, nor did I get one for patch 1.03.
I have not seen update flags for weeks now, so I guess the flag system can be added to the list of broken features.
EnforcerSunWoo: I think we can assume that the flag bug is still active.
Aggressively so, it seems. I've nowt a notification in a long while regarding a game.
high rated
moonshineshadow: I have not seen update flags for weeks now, so I guess the flag system can be added to the list of broken features.
What?!? You didn't get the week late flag for BASS?!? GOG's really dropping the ball here; utterly disappointed. ;-P
HypersomniacLive: What?!? You didn't get the week late flag for BASS?!? GOG's really dropping the ball here; utterly disappointed. ;-P
Clearly it's not all about the BASS.
moonshineshadow: I have not seen update flags for weeks now, so I guess the flag system can be added to the list of broken features.
HypersomniacLive: What?!? You didn't get the week late flag for BASS?!? GOG's really dropping the ball here; utterly disappointed. ;-P
Careful now. You don't want to summon Geralt again. Especially, when he will have been enhanced with the power of the Dragonsphere.
high rated
Grargar: Careful now. You don't want to summon Geralt again. Especially, when he will have been enhanced with the power of the Dragonsphere.
Well, he is the Pillar of GOG for all Eternity. Without him our lives is a Wasteland. Perhaps he has offered Sanctuary to the update notifications for these games.
Grargar: Careful now. You don't want to summon Geralt again. Especially, when he will have been enhanced with the power of the Dragonsphere.
You called?
Geralt_of_Rivia: You called?
Shit.
Post edited April 07, 2015 by Grargar
Geralt_of_Rivia: You called?
Grargar: Shit.
Actually, today he got expanded... twice. ;)
high rated
Tannath: Actually, today he got expanded... twice. ;)
And before he even made a single step to go on his Wild Hunt.

EDIT: typo
Post edited April 07, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: And before he even made a single step to go on his Wind Hunt.
Yes, well, we all know Geralt to be an impatient man. Lets just hope he knows what he's doing...
From MaGog's logs for 7 April:

NOTE! CHANGED title: Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - preorder [Upcoming] ***TO*** Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The [Upcoming]

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The [Upcoming], stars: 0 ***TO*** 5

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The [Upcoming], bonuses: 16 DLC packs, Neverwinter Nights™, The Witcher: House of Glass digital comic book, extended soundtrack with 4 exclusive tracks, The Witcher official paper toys, high quality digital artbook with over 200 pages of original art, The Witcher: Reasons of State interactive digital comic, artworks, HD wallpapers, avatars, bonus videos, world map ***TO*** 8 wallpapers, 6 paper toys, soundtrack - exclusive tracks (MP3), soundtrack - exclusive tracks (FLAC), 5 HD videos, 24 artworks, comics (Reason of State - Part 1), paper toy catalog

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The [Upcoming], os: Windows (7, 8) and Mac OS X () ***TO*** Windows (7, 8)

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The [Upcoming], languages: Full voiceover and subtitles: English, Polish, German, French, Russian, Brazilian-Portuguese, Japanese. Subtitles only: Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Hungarian, Spanish (Latin America), Korean ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, French, Japanese, Polish, Russian. Text only: Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Spanish, Spanish (AL), Hungarian, Italian, Korean

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The [Upcoming], companies: CD PROJEKT RED / CD Projekt ***TO*** CD PROJEKT RED / CD PROJEKT RED

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The [Upcoming], sys_req_win: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940, Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660, AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870, RAM 6GB, OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1), DirectX 11,HDD Space 40 GB. Recommended System Requirements: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz, AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz, Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770, AMD GPU Radeon R9 290, RAM 8GB, OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1), DirectX 11, HDD Space 40 GB ***TO*** OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1), Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz or AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940, Memory: RAM 6 GB, Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870, Hard Drive: 35 GB of available space, DirectX: 11, Recommended system requirements: OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1), Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz / AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz, Memory: RAM 8 GB, Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290, Hard Drive: 35 GB of available space, DirectX: 11

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Expansion Pass, title_fr: undef ***TO*** Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Passe Extensions

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass, title_fr: undef ***TO*** Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Passe Jeu + Extensions

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Expansion Pass, title_de: undef ***TO*** Witcher 3: Wilde Jagd - Expansion Pass, The

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass, title_de: undef ***TO*** Witcher 3: Wilde Jagd - Spiel + Expansion Pass, The

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Expansion Pass, title_ru: undef ***TO*** Пропуск для дополнения Ведьмак 3: Дикая Охота

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass, title_ru: undef ***TO*** Ведьмак 3: Дикая Охота с Пропуском на дополнение

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The - Enhanced Edition, companies: CD PROJEKT RED / CD Projekt ***TO*** CD PROJEKT RED / CD PROJEKT RED

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher Adventure Game, The, companies: Can Explode / CD PROJEKT RED ***TO*** Can Explode / CD PROJEKT RED 2
[Now there's two of them?]

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The, companies: CD PROJEKT RED / CD Projekt ***TO*** CD PROJEKT RED / CD PROJEKT RED
He's always had good luck with herbs.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 7 April:

[...]

Can Explode / CD PROJEKT RED 2

[...]
Perhaps the development of each of the planned expansions demanded a split.

On a side note - interesting how publishing rights are transferred within the CDP Group.
high rated
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 7 April:

[...]

Can Explode / CD PROJEKT RED 2

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Perhaps the development of each of the planned expansions demanded a split.

On a side note - interesting how publishing rights are transferred within the CDP Group.
It's no longer called a "split" nowadays, I believe the right term is "unbundling pass".