It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ssokolow: Given that all of my games are tracked via IsThereAnyDeal.com, is there any special functionality that either of those options would bring to someone who hasn't used them until now?

In the longer term, I'll probably want to ask the guy who runs ITAD to extend the API my import userscript depends on so that it can replicate the "warn of dropped entries" functionality already present in the Steam and Desura API sync.
mrkgnao: One added benefit of backing your shelf on the GOG Wiki is that it uses the same format as your shelf, so it's very easy to visually scan for missing games.

One added benefit of backing your shelf and wishlist on MaGog is that it allows you to then compose queries involving both your private information and the public GOG data (e.g. which games on my wishlist are currently on sale with at least 50% discount and costing no more than $7; e.g. find me an RPG I own published in the 90s with a GOG rating of at least 4.7, etc.).
Ahh. No thanks for manual scanning. If that's all it brings, I'll just amend my userscript to dump some diffable JSON from GOG and ITAD.

As for functionality, I think I'll stick with ITAD. Aside from filtering by attributes like genre, publishing date, and rating, ITAD already lets me do that across multiple sites. (And, unlike MaGog, ITAD is aware that I own over 10% of GOG's collection via Humble Bundle Inc.)
ssokolow: As for functionality, I think I'll stick with ITAD. Aside from filtering by attributes like genre, publishing date, and rating, ITAD already lets me do that across multiple sites. (And, unlike MaGog, ITAD is aware that I own over 10% of GOG's collection via Humble Bundle Inc.)
I wonder, how does it do it? Do you give it access to your Humble Bundle account?
Klumpen0815: Yep, Dark Fall 2 is gone for me as well.
Same issue here.
I sent a ticket to support.
high rated
It'd appear that we now need to watch GOG's Twitter for the updates - both the Outcast upgrade to 1.1 and the Dreamfall Chapters Patch 1.1.3 were announced on their Twitter.
HypersomniacLive: It'd appear that we now need to watch GOG's Twitter for the updates - both the Outcast upgrade to 1.1 and the Dreamfall Chapters Patch 1.1.3 were announced on their Twitter.
Let's hope this is just because Judas is on holidays at the moment. If not and this will be how future updates are announced I'll be seriously pissed.
high rated
moonshineshadow: Let's hope this is just because Judas is on holidays at the moment. If not and this will be how future updates are announced I'll be seriously pissed.
I thought you don't drink.
HypersomniacLive: It'd appear that we now need to watch GOG's Twitter for the updates - both the Outcast upgrade to 1.1 and the Dreamfall Chapters Patch 1.1.3 were announced on their Twitter.
moonshineshadow: Let's hope this is just because Judas is on holidays at the moment. If not and this will be how future updates are announced I'll be seriously pissed.
Maybe you haven't noticed GoGs new improved trolling agenda. ;)

Remember former times
HypersomniacLive: I thought you don't drink.
:D
Ok let's change it to, seriously annoyed :D

Klumpen0815: Maybe you haven't noticed GoGs new improved trolling agenda. ;)

Remember former times
That was before my time here, but I am quite happy that I did not experience that, even if it got kind of legendary status by now ;-P
Klumpen0815: Maybe you haven't noticed GoGs new improved trolling agenda. ;)

Remember former times
moonshineshadow: That was before my time here, but I am quite happy that I did not experience that, even if it got kind of legendary status by now ;-P
Well, it does evoke memories of french monks praying for forgiveness while chanting the mantra: "We have sinned!". ;-)
ssokolow: As for functionality, I think I'll stick with ITAD. Aside from filtering by attributes like genre, publishing date, and rating, ITAD already lets me do that across multiple sites. (And, unlike MaGog, ITAD is aware that I own over 10% of GOG's collection via Humble Bundle Inc.)
mrkgnao: I wonder, how does it do it? Do you give it access to your Humble Bundle account?
I collaborated with the guy behind ITAD. He wrote an import API and I wrote (and continue to maintain) a Greasemonkey script which uses it to add an "export to ITAD" button to various stores with no public API.
Post edited December 24, 2014 by ssokolow
mrkgnao: I wonder, how does it do it? Do you give it access to your Humble Bundle account?
ssokolow: I collaborated with the guy behind ITAD. He wrote an import API and I wrote (and continue to maintain) a Greasemonkey script which uses it to add an "export to ITAD" button to various stores with no public API.
Very Nice!
Santa decided to stole the same game from my account :'-(

mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 23 December:

NOTE! CHANGED Primordia, bonuses: 4 wallpapers, soundtrack, voiceover session, 25 artworks, 'Fallen' novella ***TO*** 4 wallpapers, soundtrack, voiceover session, 25 artworks, 'Fallen' novella, 'Fallen' novella (German)
you mean product_bonus_38663 :P
Post edited December 24, 2014 by DyNaer
DyNaer: Santa decided to stole the same game from my account :'-(

mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 23 December:

NOTE! CHANGED Primordia, bonuses: 4 wallpapers, soundtrack, voiceover session, 25 artworks, 'Fallen' novella ***TO*** 4 wallpapers, soundtrack, voiceover session, 25 artworks, 'Fallen' novella, 'Fallen' novella (German)
DyNaer: you mean product_bonus_38663 :P
GOG should make a spreadsheet for us to list which "product_bonus_#no" is for which bonus ;)
MarkoH01: GOG should make a spreadsheet for us to list which "product_bonus_#no" is for which bonus ;)
At this rate yes ...... since Judas's work is the bonus materials , i wonder if it's related ;)

At least i found the missing game from my account , because i have a list of them , with the correct order they are displayed in list view (that save time to hunt a missing game)
Post edited December 24, 2014 by DyNaer
From MaGog's logs for 23 December:

NOTE! CHANGED Empire Earth 2 Gold Edition, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 2.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon or faster processor, 512 MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 4 or DirectX 9.0c-compliant 128 MB 3D video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader support, minimum screen resolution of 800x600, DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista / 7, 2.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon or faster processor, 512 MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 4 or DirectX 9.0c-compliant 128 MB 3D video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader support, minimum screen resolution of 800x600, DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card, Mouse, Keyboard

The unlinked orphaned "BROKEN SWORD 5 - THE SERPENT'S CURSE" catalogue entry is still there.