It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: Can somebody tell me, why the total number of my games on GoG is shrinking?!
Did you attempt to refresh your account? The function is currently bugged and has led to people with large libraries losing games. I would advise you contact support.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by Grargar
Klumpen0815: Can somebody tell me, why the total number of my games on GoG is shrinking?!
Grargar: Did you attempt to refresh your account? The function is currently bugged and has led to people with large libraries losing games. I would advise you contact support.
Nope, I didn't even know if this function.
Sounds like I should stay away from it anyway.

I've lost 2 or 3 by now but I don't yet know which ones.
My collection looks intact.
I've lost 11th Hour, The.
Klumpen0815: I've lost 11th Hour, The.
Since it's not one of the Nordics, contact support.
Klumpen0815: I've lost 11th Hour, The.
mrkgnao: Since it's not one of the Nordics, contact support.
Done.
Stuff like this just shouldn't happen, it's hard to be disappointed after all I've read about this problem occuring on a too regular basis here, but it's yet another reason to monitor everything that is happening here and spending my money cautiosly.
mrkgnao: Since it's not one of the Nordics, contact support.
Klumpen0815: Done.
Stuff like this just shouldn't happen, it's hard to be disappointed after all I've read about this problem occuring on a too regular basis here, but it's yet another reason to monitor everything that is happening here and spending my money cautiosly.
You should back up your list of games and wishlist to the GOG Wiki or to MaGog. It simplifies identifying lost games.
Klumpen0815: Done.
mrkgnao: You should back up your list of games and wishlist to the GOG Wiki or to MaGog. It simplifies identifying lost games.
Given that all of my games are tracked via IsThereAnyDeal.com, is there any special functionality that either of those options would bring to someone who hasn't used them until now?

In the longer term, I'll probably want to ask the guy who runs ITAD to extend the API my import userscript depends on so that it can replicate the "warn of dropped entries" functionality already present in the Steam and Desura API sync.
mrkgnao: You should back up your list of games and wishlist to the GOG Wiki or to MaGog. It simplifies identifying lost games.
ssokolow: Given that all of my games are tracked via IsThereAnyDeal.com, is there any special functionality that either of those options would bring to someone who hasn't used them until now?

In the longer term, I'll probably want to ask the guy who runs ITAD to extend the API my import userscript depends on so that it can replicate the "warn of dropped entries" functionality already present in the Steam and Desura API sync.
One added benefit of backing your shelf on the GOG Wiki is that it uses the same format as your shelf, so it's very easy to visually scan for missing games.

One added benefit of backing your shelf and wishlist on MaGog is that it allows you to then compose queries involving both your private information and the public GOG data (e.g. which games on my wishlist are currently on sale with at least 50% discount and costing no more than $7; e.g. find me an RPG I own published in the 90s with a GOG rating of at least 4.7, etc.).
Post edited December 23, 2014 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 23 December:
NOTE! CHANGED Primordia, bonuses: 4 wallpapers, soundtrack, voiceover session, 25 artworks, 'Fallen' novella ***TO*** 4 wallpapers, soundtrack, voiceover session, 25 artworks, 'Fallen' novella, 'Fallen' novella (German)
unlinked orphaned "BROKEN SWORD 5 - THE SERPENT'S CURSE" catalogue entry is still there.
Always searching and waiting for German versions on GOG I'd like to ask if there even is a German version of Primordia since there seem to be a German "Fallen" novella now. Does anybody know?
MarkoH01: Always searching and waiting for German versions on GOG I'd like to ask if there even is a German version of Primordia since there seem to be a German "Fallen" novella now. Does anybody know?
There doesn't seem to be one. At least, not on Steam.
hugo360pt: Brazilian= person born in Brazil, Portuguese is the language they speak and if you want to be more specific you say Brazilian Portuguese.
I told you they would fix it quick. It has not arrived yet on GOG but here are the patchnotes from the latest release:

"Version 1.1.0.18711

This version provides a more effective mouse/keyboard mapping and few other changes mainly related to the input control.

Add: ability to select between modern or legacy Mouse/Keyboard scheme
Add: missing button modifier for forcing Cutter to walk
Add: option to Invert Camera Axis from the launcher Settings->Input->Invert Camera YAxis
Fix: Issue preventing Twon-Ha to jump
Fix: Portuguese language"
MarkoH01: Always searching and waiting for German versions on GOG I'd like to ask if there even is a German version of Primordia since there seem to be a German "Fallen" novella now. Does anybody know?
Grargar: There doesn't seem to be one. At least, not on Steam.
Thank you anyway.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by MarkoH01
mrkgnao: Second, GOG has a known bug that whenever games are removed from the catalogue some tend to disappear from people's libraries.
Check whether you still have all the games you own of the 32 Nordic games just removed.
I lost "Dark Fall 2: Lights Out".
I lost Dark Fall 2 as well. But that appears to be the only one.

I did account refresh but that didn't fix it, but the spot where it was on me "shelf" did not fill in so my spacing stays as it did.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by WhoKnowscs
high rated
Also lost Dark Fall 2. GOG's count of my shelf down by 1. Assume it will fix itself at some point in the not-distant future.

EDIT: I see this is also covered in full in Nordic promo thread. Nothing to see here.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by budejovice
Yep, Dark Fall 2 is gone for me as well.