It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JinseiNGC224: I'm posting this here because I feel it's related to "what did just update" more than anything.

Just yesterday we were around 790 something games. Now it's 804. Is there a glitch with DLC being called seperate games, or is something else amiss?
We added extra GOG bears to the servers. :P
JinseiNGC224: I'm posting this here because I feel it's related to "what did just update" more than anything.

Just yesterday we were around 790 something games. Now it's 804. Is there a glitch with DLC being called seperate games, or is something else amiss?
JudasIscariot: We added extra GOG bears to the servers. :P
O_o
From MaGog's logs for August 19:

NOTE! CHANGED AI War Collection [Premium], game_modes: single-player ***TO*** single-player, co-op
NOTE! CHANGED AI War: DLC Pack [DLC], game_modes: single-player ***TO*** single-player, co-op
NOTE! CHANGED AI War: Fleet Command, game_modes: single-player ***TO*** single-player, co-op
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for August 19:

NOTE! CHANGED AI War Collection [Premium], game_modes: single-player ***TO*** single-player, co-op
NOTE! CHANGED AI War: DLC Pack [DLC], game_modes: single-player ***TO*** single-player, co-op
NOTE! CHANGED AI War: Fleet Command, game_modes: single-player ***TO*** single-player, co-op
You missed one :P

Check Crimsonland :D
JudasIscariot: You missed one :P
It was probably updated after MaGog did its bidaily GOG scan (2-3 hours ago, around noontime GMT). It would have caught the change on the next scan (around midnight GMT). But now that I know I just told MaGog to scan that one game again.

NOTE! CHANGED Crimsonland, sys_req_patch: ***TO*** Patched to version 1.0.5
Post edited August 19, 2014 by mrkgnao
JudasIscariot: You missed one :P
mrkgnao: It was probably updated after MaGog did its bidaily GOG scan (2-3 hours ago, around noontime GMT). It would have caught the change on the next scan (around midnight GMT). But now that I know I just told MaGog to scan that one game again.

NOTE! CHANGED Crimsonland, sys_req_patch: ***TO*** Patched to version 1.0.5
Ah, I did not know you had MaGOG set to a bidaily scan :D My mistake forgetting that programs can be automated :D
http://www.gog.com/forum/eador_series/eador_motbw_has_been_updated_to_version_145
JudasIscariot:
Do you have any news concerning the mini-guide and artbook for Paper Sorcerer? "Coming soon", heh? :P
JudasIscariot:
Wurzelkraft: Do you have any news concerning the mini-guide and artbook for Paper Sorcerer? "Coming soon", heh? :P
Still waiting :)
Wurzelkraft: Do you have any news concerning the mini-guide and artbook for Paper Sorcerer? "Coming soon", heh? :P
JudasIscariot: Still waiting :)
So are we. Oh-so-patiently. ;)
http://www.gog.com/forum/tetrobot_and_co/tetrobot_and_co_has_been_updated_to_version_121
Could stop to mix-up gog internal build number & "real" game build number ?

ie : the main installer has the gog internal build number displayed in the shelves and the patch have the *real* game build number

OR at least use this format : "patch ; gog build number (*real game build number*)"

it just misleading & and not helpfull at all for customers :-(

i think it's just a mistake from your part , since you started to use the format i mentionned since quite some time now for others games.
Post edited August 19, 2014 by DyNaer

NOTE! CHANGED Eador. Masters of the Broken World, sys_req_patch: ***TO*** Patched to version 1.4.5

NOTE! CHANGED Tetrobot and Co., sys_req_patch: Patched to version 1.2.0 ***TO*** Patched to version 1.2.1

NOTE! CHANGED Psychonauts, age_req: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Language, Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Bad Language, Violence ***TO*** ESRB Rating: TEEN with Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Language, Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Bad Language, Bad Language, Violence

NOTE! CHANGED Worms Forts: Under Siege, age_req: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Cartoon Violence. PEGI Rating: 3+ with Bad Language ***TO*** ESRB Rating: TEEN with Cartoon Violence. PEGI Rating: 3+

NOTE! CHANGED Psychonauts, age_req: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Language, Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Bad Language, Violence ***TO*** ESRB Rating: TEEN with Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Language, Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Bad Language, Bad Language, Violence
Does that mean we've got an extra helping of Bad Language? ;-)

Geralt_of_Rivia: Does that mean we've got an extra helping of Bad Language? ;-)
I'm afraid not. It's the second law of bad language conservation.

In order to increase the bad language in one game (in this case, Psychonauts), you have to reduce the bad language in another game (in this case, Worms Forts: Under Siege) for a net gain of zero bad language.