It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded new installers for the Windows, Mac, and Linux versions of Tetrobot and Co. The new installer will update your game to version 1.2.1 and the main change of version 1.2.1 is that it fixes the issues plaguing the Lost in Space (8-4).

(Linux users: we have also uploaded a new tarball with the new version inside so don't worry we didn't forgget :)

We recommend backing up your saves before running this installer and you should be fine with just installing the new version over the old, we do recommend to a clean uninstall and reinstall just in case :)

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Though i have not reached the level 8-4, i have to say that for me the undo is still not working correct. Puzzling in 6 -4 and the disappearing / missing blocks due to the undo-function are making me quit again til next patch.

Still a great game anyway.
Post edited August 19, 2014 by Prian
Thanks! Finally at 100% :)
For those using Windows, my tetrobot save game appears to be here:

C:\Users\Grimwerk\Saved Games\Tetrobot and Co\tetrobot.sav
Thanks for the update guys! Really appreciated... this is one of the best lateral thinking games I've played in a long time (and been collecting that genre for 20 years :))
grimwerk: For those using Windows, my tetrobot save game appears to be here:

C:\Users\Grimwerk\Saved Games\Tetrobot and Co\tetrobot.sav
For Linux ~/.config/unity3d/Swing Swing Submarine/Tetrobot and Co/tetrobot.sav
Post edited August 22, 2014 by joveian