It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
---------------------------

[Part 2 of 4]

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - Season One has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Deluxe Edition Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 262.0 MB *TO* 93.0 MB --- Version has not changed (gog-1)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 31.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version has not changed (gog-1)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Version has not changed (gog-1)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 1.9 GB *TO* 2.2 GB --- Version has not changed (gog-1)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* Files removed: Windows installer, English (parts 1-4)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.0

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 3.7 GB --- Version: 1.0

[NO CHANGELOG]

Dropsy has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 257.0 MB *TO* 248.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4 (gog-8) *TO* 1.4

[NO CHANGELOG]

Eschalon: Book I has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_eschalon_book1_2.0.0.4.exe *TO* setup_eschalon_-_book_i_1.06_(18470).exe --- Size *FROM* 109.0 MB *TO* 105.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.06

[NO CHANGELOG]

Eschalon: Book II has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_eschalon_book2_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_eschalon_-_book_ii_1.05_(18471).exe --- Size *FROM* 290.0 MB *TO* 285.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.05

[NO CHANGELOG]

Evolva has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_evolva_2.0.0.3.exe *TO* setup_evolva_1.2.944_(17721).exe --- Size *FROM* 463.0 MB *TO* 427.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.2.944

[NO CHANGELOG]

FlatOut has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 890.0 MB *TO* 924.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1 (gog-7) *TO* 1.1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Gothic has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, Czech --- Name *FROM* setup_gothic_czech_2.1.0.7.exe *TO* setup_gothic_czech_1.08k_(17629).exe --- Size *FROM* 802.0 MB *TO* 925.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.08k (gog-7) *TO* 1.08k

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_gothic_2.1.0.7.exe *TO* setup_gothic_1.08k_(17629).exe --- Size *FROM* 796.0 MB *TO* 917.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.08k (gog-7) *TO* 1.08k

* File changed: Windows installer, German --- Name *FROM* setup_gothic_german_2.1.0.7.exe *TO* setup_gothic_german_1.08k_(17629).exe --- Size *FROM* 866.0 MB *TO* 984.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.08k (gog-7) *TO* 1.08k

* File changed: Windows installer, Polish --- Name *FROM* setup_gothic_polish_2.1.0.7.exe *TO* setup_gothic_polish_1.08k_(17629).exe --- Size *FROM* 833.0 MB *TO* 952.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.08k (gog-7) *TO* 1.08k

[NO CHANGELOG]

Hatoful Boyfriend has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: gog-1

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 398.0 MB --- Version: gog-1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Her Story has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_her_story_2.0.0.1.exe *TO* setup_her_story_gog-1_(17775).exe --- Size *FROM* 1.4 GB *TO* 1.4 GB (+43.0 MB) --- Version has not changed (gog-1)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Hitman: Codename 47 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_hitman_codename47_2.0.0.13.exe *TO* setup_hitman_codename_47_b192_(17919).exe --- Size *FROM* 230.0 MB *TO* 234.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* b192

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated

[Part 3 of 4]

HuniePop has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_huniepop_2.0.0.1.exe *TO* setup_huniepop_1.2.0_(17629).exe --- Size *FROM* 297.0 MB *TO* 309.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0 (gog-1) *TO* 1.2.0

[NO CHANGELOG]

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: DLC pack: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1_dlc_pack_2.0.0.1.exe *TO* setup_hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1_dlc_pack_gog-1_(17654).exe --- Size *FROM* 456.0 MB *TO* 514.0 MB --- Version has not changed (gog-1)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1_2.0.0.1.exe *TO* setup_hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1_gog-1_(17654).exe --- Size *FROM* 34.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version has not changed (gog-1)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1_2.0.0.1-1.bin *TO* setup_hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1_gog-1_(17654)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Version has not changed (gog-1)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1_2.0.0.1-2.bin *TO* setup_hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1_gog-1_(17654)-2.bin --- Size *FROM* 522.0 MB *TO* 640.0 MB --- Version has not changed (gog-1)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.4 (in-game)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_icewind_dale_enhanced_edition_2.0.2.3.exe *TO* setup_icewind_dale_enhanced_edition_1.4.0_(18275).exe --- Size *FROM* 33.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.4.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_icewind_dale_enhanced_edition_2.0.2.3-1.bin *TO* setup_icewind_dale_enhanced_edition_1.4.0_(18275)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 2.3 GB *TO* 2.4 GB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.4.0

[NO CHANGELOG]

In Cold Blood has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_in_cold_blood_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_in_cold_blood_gog-1_(18468).exe --- Size *FROM* 1.2 GB *TO* 1.2 GB (+67.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* gog-1

* File changed: Windows installer, German --- Name *FROM* setup_in_cold_blood_german_2.1.0.3.exe *TO* setup_in_cold_blood_german_gog-1_(18468).exe --- Size *FROM* 1.3 GB *TO* 1.3 GB (+40.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-3 *TO* gog-1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Invictus: In the Shadow of Olympus has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_invictus_2.0.0.6.exe *TO* setup_invictus_1.10_(18254).exe --- Size *FROM* 653.0 MB *TO* 699.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.10

[NO CHANGELOG]

Kona has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English, French. Text only: German, Spanish, Italian *TO* Audio and text: English, French. Text only: Chinese, German, Spanish, Italian

Kyn has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, German (part 1 of 2)

* File removed: Windows installer, German (part 2 of 2)

[NO CHANGELOG]

LEGO Batman: The Videogame has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Language selection fix

* Files removed: Windows installer, English (parts 1-3)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.0

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 4.0 GB --- Version: 1.0

[NO CHANGELOG]

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_lego_harry_potter_years14_2.0.0.3.exe *TO* setup_lego_harry_potter_1-4_1.0_(17966).exe --- Size *FROM* 33.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_lego_harry_potter_years14_2.0.0.3-1.bin *TO* setup_lego_harry_potter_1-4_1.0_(17966)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_lego_harry_potter_years14_2.0.0.3-2.bin *TO* setup_lego_harry_potter_1-4_1.0_(17966)-2.bin --- Size *FROM* 1.9 GB *TO* 1.8 GB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0

[NO CHANGELOG]

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_lego_harry_potter_years57_2.0.0.3.exe *TO* setup_lego_harry_potter_5-7_1.0_(17967).exe --- Size *FROM* 33.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_lego_harry_potter_years57_2.0.0.3-1.bin *TO* setup_lego_harry_potter_5-7_1.0_(17967)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_lego_harry_potter_years57_2.0.0.3-2.bin *TO* setup_lego_harry_potter_5-7_1.0_(17967)-2.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.3 GB *TO* 3.4 GB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated

[Part 4 of 4]

Legend of Grimrock has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Universal update

[NO CHANGELOG]

Lovely Planet has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_lovely_planet_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_lovely_planet_1.41_(17722).exe --- Size *FROM* 33.0 MB *TO* 34.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.41 (gog-2) *TO* 1.41

[NO CHANGELOG]

Majesty 2 Collection has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, German

* File added: Windows installer, German (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.5.356

* File added: Windows installer, German (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 2.0 GB --- Version: 1.5.356

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_majesty2_collection_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_majesty_2_collection_1.5.356_(18254).exe --- Size *FROM* 25.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.5.356

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_majesty2_collection_2.0.0.2-1.bin *TO* setup_majesty_2_collection_1.5.356_(18254)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 2.1 GB *TO* 2.2 GB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.5.356

* File changed: Windows installer, French --- Name *FROM* setup_majesty2_collection_french_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_majesty_2_collection_french_1.5.356_(18254).exe --- Size *FROM* 2.0 GB *TO* 2.0 GB (+45.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.5.356

[NO CHANGELOG]

Majesty Gold HD has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_majesty_gold_hd_2.0.0.1.exe *TO* setup_majesty_gold_hd_1.5.1.1_(17962).exe --- Size *FROM* 473.0 MB *TO* 487.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.5.1.1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Massive Chalice has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Language Selector

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, French+German+Italian+Spanish

* File removed: Patch 1.04 (gog-2)

* File removed: Windows installer, French+German+Italian+Spanish

[NO CHANGELOG]

Pid has changed

>>> Rating changed *FROM* ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ (with Cartoon Violence). PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence) *TO* ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ (with Cartoon Violence). PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Bad Language, Violence)

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, French+German+Italian+Spanish

* File removed: Windows installer, French+German+Italian+Spanish

[NO CHANGELOG]

STAR WARS™: Jedi Knight™ II - Jedi Outcast™ has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, French+German+Spanish

[NO CHANGELOG]

Spacechem has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Linux installer, French+German+Japanese+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, French+German+Japanese+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish

* File removed: Windows installer, French+German+Japanese+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish

[NO CHANGELOG]

Toren has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, French+German+Portuguese+Spanish

[NO CHANGELOG]

World of Goo has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name has not changed (setup_world_of_goo_2.1.0.2.exe) --- Size *FROM* 72.0 MB *TO* 70.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0

[NO CHANGELOG]

Ys Origin has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name has not changed (setup_ys_origin_2.0.0.1.exe) --- Size *FROM* 1.6 GB *TO* 1.7 GB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* gog-1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch gog-2

[NO CHANGELOG]

Ys: The Oath in Felghana has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name has not changed (setup_ys_oath_in_felghana_2.0.0.1.exe) --- Size *FROM* 1.2 GB *TO* 1.3 GB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* gog-1

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
MarkoH01: When Judas told me that they have a lot of updates coming meaning much work I really hoped for REAL updates and not just a mass updates of installers which probably nobody cares about but GOG.
Me too. But it seems that even if they are swamped with things to do (update, fix, new languages,changelogs) they spend more time pushing unwanted/useless things on users (new installers, Galaxy).
Post edited February 10, 2018 by MIK0
You can tell Spring is closing in, GOG is already cleaning up.

EDIT:

Forgot to mention it, Thank you GOG for the update notifications, even if there's no changelog at least I know something changed. :-)

For those curious, I checked the old vs new build of Eschalon Book 2: Only a few GOG related files have been added and the game's map (which is also available as a separate Goodie download).
Post edited February 10, 2018 by Ganni1987
Why are so many changelogs missing in the updates?
MarkoH01: When Judas told me that they have a lot of updates coming meaning much work I really hoped for REAL updates and not just a mass updates of installers which probably nobody cares about but GOG.
MIK0: Me too. But it seems that even if they are swamped with things to do (update, fix, new languages,changelogs) they spend more time pushing unwanted/useless things on users (new installers, Galaxy).
Of course, there are some real updates thrown in there; Gurumin, in particular, got an update that fixes (or is supposed to fix) a long standing bug; if you have that game, make sure to update before you fight the final boss.
IronArcturus: Why are so many changelogs missing in the updates?
I keep wondering about that myself. Would like to know what I am getting
35 extra updates. Bunch of them i wont need ....Is there anyway for the notification to be more detail ie color coded to indicate actual proper updates/fixes/contents vs repackaged/renamed installers etc?...
Real updates meaning patches for abandoned games?

Instead we just get more proof that devs don't care about GOG and thus GOG will lose sales and go out of business. right. this. second.
PaterAlf: I think I win: I just got 46 update flags. WTF?
I got 61 updates for this month so far (Feb 1~9), and GOG only miss 2 flags for them.

I guess GOG finally take a look at my statistics records:
Jan 2018: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post18785
Dec 2017: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post18457
Nov 2017: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post18164
tfishell: Real updates meaning patches for abandoned games?

Instead we just get more proof that devs don't care about GOG and thus GOG will lose sales and go out of business. right. this. second.
I believe GOG itself will be the cause of its own demise.
eagerly awaiting the release of little nightmares secrets of the maw DLC 3 of 3 today. don't know how, this being a weekend, the offline installers are going to be handled. the next couple of hours should tell all if it is to coincide with the release times of the previous DLCs.
Flatout got the new installer only for the english version, other languages have still the old one.
secrets of the maw cryptically delayed for the second time to 23rd february.

https://twitter.com/LittleNights/status/960910292392792065

"When the DLC Chapter 3 is coming, February 10th or 23rd?" -- random guy

"The latter, not the former." -- little nightmares
Post edited February 10, 2018 by timmy010