It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Now the Dreamfall Chapters avatars are fixed. Please refresh your account if you don't see the changes in your account :)
MarkoH01: So this whole avatar thing was just a mistake? Then I apologize for my reaction and thank you for fixing it (I don't own the SE myself so I cannot check but I do believe you).
Well you have all of the avatars now regardless :)
MarkoH01: So this whole avatar thing was just a mistake? Then I apologize for my reaction and thank you for fixing it (I don't own the SE myself so I cannot check but I do believe you).
JudasIscariot: Well you have all of the avatars now regardless :)
Oh, you are right. Yes, I can confirm that I have 7 avatars now. :)
high rated
JudasIscariot: Now the Dreamfall Chapters avatars are fixed.
Indeed they are. Thanks!

That one, and other updates, coming up from Legacy MaGog's logs for 25 July:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Butcher
· Butcher [Demo]
· Cossacks 3
· Descent: Underground [In Dev]
· Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut
· Jazzpunk: Director's Cut
· Jazzpunk: Flavour Nexus [DLC]
· Kim - Soundtrack [DLC]

A game has been added: <span class="bold">Butcher [Demo]</span>

A game has been added: <span class="bold">Jazzpunk: Flavour Nexus [DLC]</span>

A game has been added: <span class="bold">Kim - Soundtrack [DLC]</span>

<span class="bold">Butcher</span> has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Controller support *TO* Single-player, Controller support, Cloud saves, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch Butcher (32-bit) [Windows] --- Size: 86.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 97.0 MB *TO* 102.0 MB --- Version *FROM* W.I.M.P. (gog-6) *TO* W.I.M.P. (gog-7)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 87.0 MB *TO* 92.0 MB --- Version *FROM* W.I.M.P. (gog-6) *TO* W.I.M.P. (gog-7)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 156.0 MB *TO* 88.0 MB --- Version *FROM* W.I.M.P. (gog-7) *TO* W.I.M.P. (gog-8)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (25 July 2017)

- This update adds a pack of 3 levels to enhance the beginning of the game.
- All 3 levels happen on the Mothership and take place just before the game intro. We've put some details here and there that might help you reveal what Mothership and her spawns really are.

How to start the new level pack
- If you already own BUTCHER and have some progress going on, we recommend starting the campaign in another (temporary) save slot. Alternatively, you can just play the levels one-by-one from the level browser.
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">Cossacks 3</span> has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.8.0.78.5461 (25 July 2017)

General:
- Improved game's initial loading. Now the game's waiting for all players to load. Prior to patch, it was possible for a player with less performant PC to load slightly later than other players.
- Improved units locations synchronization in multiplayer games.
- New astonishing backgrounds on game's loading screens.
- Added new hotkeys, to complement existing ones:
- Shift+(1-0) - binds a number to a group of units, adding units to an existing on this number group
- New 'Free camera' option in settings, which allows to disable un-zoom constraints. Attention! as enabling this option may have negative impact on game performance.

Errors:
- Fixed a rare error, rendering DLCs invisible for the game, even when user owned them.
- Fixed an error, which prevented players from building one of the mines in second mission of Turkey campaign.
- Fixed an error with medicine upgrade, which was increasing max hp for other nations units.
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">Descent: Underground [In Dev]</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 3214-l575a *TO* 3370-l575

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3214-l575a *TO* 3370-l575

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 889.0 MB *TO* 1.1 GB --- Version *FROM* 3214-l575a *TO* 3370-l575

[NO CHANGELOG]

<span class="bold">Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut</span> has changed

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* 3 wallpapers, 7 HD wallpapers, Book 1 soundtrack (mp3), Book 1 soundtrack (FLAC), 2 avatars, Reborn: The Art of Dreamfall Chapters Book 1, Europolis tourist map, Journeys Birth short stories (coming soon) *TO* 3 wallpapers, 7 HD wallpapers, Book 1 soundtrack (mp3), Book 1 soundtrack (FLAC), 7 avatars, Reborn: The Art of Dreamfall Chapters Book 1, Europolis tourist map, Journeys Birth short stories (coming soon)

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* gog_dreamfall_chapters_2.22.0.26.sh *TO* gog_dreamfall_chapters_2.23.0.27.sh --- Size *FROM* 10.0 GB *TO* 10.2 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 19 Jul 2017 14:41:36 GMT *TO* Tue 25 Jul 2017 16:21:05 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.7.1 *TO* 5.7.2

* File changed: avatars --- Name *FROM* dc_sp_avatars.zip *TO* dreamfall_chapters_avatars.zip --- Size *FROM* 262.8 KB *TO* 450.9 KB --- Date *FROM* Wed 22 Oct 2014 14:37:35 GMT *TO* Tue 25 Jul 2017 17:22:59 GMT

[NO CHANGELOG]

<span class="bold">Jazzpunk: Director's Cut</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Jazzpunk *TO* Jazzpunk: Director's Cut

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Controller support *TO* Single-player, Controller support, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch to build 7

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: DLC: Jazzpunk: Flavour Nexus: Windows installer, English --- Size: 6.0 MB --- Version: Build 8

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name: setup_jazzpunk_-_directors_cut_build_8_(13618).exe --- Size: 712.6 KB --- Date: Mon 24 Jul 2017 09:20:56 GMT --- Version: Build 8

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name: setup_jazzpunk_-_directors_cut_build_8_(13618)-1.bin --- Size: 1.1 GB --- Date: Mon 24 Jul 2017 09:20:51 GMT --- Version: Build 8

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
Added the </span></i> and <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/cossacks_3/changelog/post11]Cossacks 3 changelogs to the respective game fora.

Fortuk added the Tangledeep changelog.
timppu: If you really keep a local backup of your GOG game installers, I suggest you look into using gogrepo or lgogdownloader.
Does it just download everything? I don't keep every single installer and I always put games into folders with better/more complete naming than GOG does. I've ended up with a few games I hate and I want nothing to do with the galaxy installers, how does it handle this stuff?

I'm a bit old fashioned in I like to do things manually and selectively, and I'd just like the common courtesy of notifications like we used to get, but I might check gogrepo out to see what I think.
high rated
Here's a mini-mini-mini update from Legacy MaGog's logs for 26 July:

· Jazzpunk: Director's Cut

<span class="bold">Jazzpunk: Director's Cut</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File renamed: DLC: Jazzpunk: Flavour Nexus: Mac OS X installer, English *TO* DLC: Flavour Nexus: Mac OS X installer, English

* File renamed: DLC: Jazzpunk: Flavour Nexus: Windows installer, English *TO* DLC: Flavour Nexus: Windows installer, English

[NO CHANGELOG]
ReynardFox: Does it just download everything? I don't keep every single installer and I always put games into folders with better/more complete naming than GOG does. I've ended up with a few games I hate and I want nothing to do with the galaxy installers, how does it handle this stuff?
By default it downloads only the non-Galaxy-embedded installers, ie. the so-called "classic installers". Someone recently made an alternative version of gogrepo where you can download the Galaxy-embedded installers too, if you want (but I have no idea why someone would want to do that, 120MB extra in all game installers...).

You can tell gogrepo to download or not to download extras (Game Goodies) too.

By default it downloads English Windows versions of games (+extras), but you can set it to download any OS versions (Windows, Mac and/or Linux) and language versions you wish. I personally download only English Windows versions with it.

If you don't want it to download certain games in your library, IIRC gogrepo has an option to skip downloading games which are hidden in your account. So hide the unwanted games/titles in your GOG account, and tell gogrepo not to download games which have the hidden flag active. (I haven't used this option with it yet, but al least the free demo versions of games are ones I want to skip, in case I have the full game already).

The only thing is that if you really want use your own subfolder names for games, that is a problem. gogrepo uses the default ones that GOG provides. If you start changing the default folders, then gogrepo will redownload those games the next time because it thinks the game is not yet downloaded (as its subdirectory that gogrepo recognizes is missing). Also the "gogrepo clean" command will consider your changed folders as obsolete folders, and move them into a special "!orphaned" directory. So yeah, with gogrepo it is expected that you are fine with the default folder names.

Not sure how many GOG games you have, but at least for me trying to manually keep track of 1378 GOG games, whether they are up to date or not, and then download the updated files and get rid of obsolete files... far too much work. gogrepo does all that for me, checks if there are any new or changed files for any games, downloads them, and cleans up by moving old obsolete files elsewhere (from where I can then delete them when I want; but I usually glance through them first).

Plus, GOG has often updated installers or extras without giving an update notification, so you might be surprised how many updates you have already missed. Whether all those updates are really relevant to you, that may be another discussion (because gogrepo detects all changes, even if it was merely adding a new language option in the game installer).

The main discussion for gogrepo.py:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogrepopy_python_script_for_regularly_backing_up_your_purchased_gog_collection_for_full_offline_e/page1

Some detailed instructions for first time users I wrote at some point on how to set up gogrepo and its prerequisites:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/is_gog_downloader_still_supported_by_gog_or_are_they_scrapping_it/post39
Post edited July 26, 2017 by timppu
high rated
Rezrog

#### Patch 1.0.7 (26th July 2017) [Win & Linux only - OS X will follow shortly]

##### Changelog:

* Save system updated, it is required to delete the broken save if you are stuck in tavern, unable to click anything
* Save location is C:\\\Users%Username%\\\AppData\\\LocalLow\\\Soaphog\\\Rezrog\\\SaveIt is adviced to disable the GOG cloud save while deleting the saves, as it may sync the broken save stored in the cloud

* Crystal objective prop skill interactions updated
* Teleport scroll will no longer rarely place extra collision on tiles, making them unpassable
* Inventory interaction logic updated (fixed couple of issues that caused the item to be lost on dragging outside the window border)
* Dead body skill interactions are fixed
* Hp restore gem skill interactions were updated (skills should proc the heal now)
* Rare case issues with dungeon map are fixed, updated map generation to fix some wrong room tile display
* Rare case issues with the action bar potions are fixed (cooldown flag display was wrong after specific actions)
* Rare case of skill damage gained from level up loss is fixed
* Enemy spider web model will no longer move along with the player if it was used on player summoned minion
* Abilities that rotate character model should be more precise with the rotation, will no longer rotate the model out of place which happened in some cases
* 2x2 tile monsters will properly rotate when attacking the player
* Camera rotation no longer impacts floating text positioning
* Items will stack now if the inventory is full but items still have some space in the stack
* Summon system updated (summon highlight should more accurate now, enemies will no longer stop summoning after specific circumstances)
* Combat log skill messages updated (some skills had the coloring wrong)
* Multishot skill second shot used on enemy out of combat will no longer make him move outside of the usual turn order
* Lvl 38 hell goat summon interactions fixed
* Lvl 51 swamp spider acid web will no longer display the web model if the skill misses
* Lvl 51 snail rare combat enter freeze is fixed

##### Balance changes:

* Summon stats now scale of intelligence (aside from their hp, which still uses endurance). The scaling adjusted to make the summon skills have relatively similar power
* Enemy stat, skill damage changes
* Skill gem drop rate adjusted (will drop more small gems and the percentage of the element is tied to the skill count in each category)
* Boss legendary item drop will only occur once per boss map, then it gets reduced
* Exp gain curve adjusted (the character level will be much closer to dungeon level now)
Stars in Shadow

#### Update 20752 (26th July 2017)

##### Changes

* Revamped the Loading and AI Turns wait animations, and made changes to the graphics library so that star/planet/map animations will continue in the background (instead of freezing) during wait times.
* Revamped the Load/Save dialog.
* Increased the base resource yields of most alien native populations.
* Reduced the cost of Bombers by one-third.
* Increased the cost of Strike Fighters and added Antimatter as a prerequisite for the Multirole Fighters tech.
* Increased the cost of Heavy Railguns and halved damage.
* Deflector screens now absorb 50% of kinetic weapons damage, while Battle shields now absorb 70%.
* Decreased the damage of Neutron Beams.
* Ashdar Colonials fighter squadrons now have one additional fighter per Hangar module.
* Increased the damage of Pulson Launchers from 35 to 50.
* The technology 'Energy Torpedoes' is now called 'Plasma Projectiles' and requires Plasma Focusing.
* Increased the research costs of all late game technologies.
* Adjusted the wording in various resource descriptions to help clarify the distinction between the resource names (Labor, Science, Coin, Metal, Food) and the associated activities (Production, Research, Trading, Mining, Farming).

##### Fixes

* Fixed a bug in the tactical weapon selection UI that prevented the first item in a ship's weapon list from being consistently selected when selecting a ship.
* Fixed a glitch in the planet farming/food description text.
* Fixed a few description text errors.
* Added new UI scaling rules for very high resolution monitors, and changes to avoid blurriness on high DPI monitors.
* Made improvements to GoG Galaxy achievement/stat error handling.
* Updated the Visual Studio runtime libraries to the 2017 versions.
* The 'simplified graphics' rendering mode is now enabled by default for all Intel HD 3000 and Radeon HD 7800 Series cards.
high rated
Defender's Quest
Patch 2.1.7 (26 July 2017)

Full Chinese translation (simplified)
Full Chinese translation (traditional)
Fix crash with mod menu
Fix various bugs with softkeyboard overlay
Fix erroneous steam cloud message
Fix crash in movies menu
Fix glitch with gamepad button glyphs in tutorials
Render battlefield tilemap faster
Fix double-press bug w/ gamepads on new game menu
Fix double-press bug w/ gamepads on tutorials
Fix crash bug on recruit screen
Add "remember the last spot on back" in summon menu for class, character, and map placement
Fix spell scale in YouGot menus
Crash guard for mouse + fix some bugs
Less allocations/dynamics in quad trees (read: performance boost)
Optimize enemy/defender update logic (internal efficiency cleanup + don't send redundant regeneration signals)
Flag UI elements as non-moving to speed things up a little
Fix delayed update on mcguffin hit --> healthbar refresh
Fix tilemap doodad glitches
Fix send next button for gamepad use
Fix crash in party screen with gamepads
Generally improve the user experience for gamepads
Add "target boss" for gamepad mode
Faster loading for QuickEquip menu
Fix visual glitch w/ shaded region in party screen
Replace blank black load screens with screens bearing the word "Loading..."
Add analog stick speed and inertia options for gamepad controls in battle
Fix some bugs related to hand cursor in battles
Fix unicode error in skills menu preview
Fix bug with level up gems in party menu if language is Chinese
Fix scroll button being too low in party equip menu
Fix controls text overlapping if language is Chinese
Fix stack overflow with achievements
Fix button widths on localization menu
Fix "constantly growing item icon" bug in shop menu
Fix Chinese bitmap fonts
Fix recruit button glitch
Fix battle tab glitch
Fix recall button in chinese
Fix cutscene bug with New Game+ and symbols text
Fix crash on Sidequest 7 in New Game+
Fix unicode/layout errors in Journal
Animate journal previous/next page buttons to make them more noticeable
Fixed bugs with the "strange monument"
Fix bug with first skill tutorial
Added a strikethrough line in map previews to indicate achieved rewards
Fix weird looking hand icon in original art mode
Fix untranslated strings in skills menu
Add skip_cutscenes option for speedrunners: no in game GUI for now, must hand-edit options.txt
high rated
Today's last updates, straight from Legacy MaGog's logs:

· Cossacks 3
· Defender's Quest
· Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut
· Night in the Woods
· Reus
· Sublevel Zero Redux
· Transport Fever

[Part 1 of 4]

<span class="bold">Cossacks 3</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.8.0.78.5461 [Windows] --- Size: 28.0 MB --- Version: 1.7.9.78.5447 -> 1.8.0.78.5461

* File changed: DLC: Days of Brilliance: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 37.0 MB *TO* 38.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.7.9.78.5447 *TO* 1.8.0.78.5461

* File changed: DLC: Early Bird DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (9.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.7.9.78.5447 *TO* 1.8.0.78.5461

* File changed: DLC: Guardians of the Highlands: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (21.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.7.9.78.5447 *TO* 1.8.0.78.5461

* File changed: DLC: Path to Grandeur: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 40.0 MB *TO* 41.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.7.9.78.5447 *TO* 1.8.0.78.5461

* File changed: DLC: Rise to Glory: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 40.0 MB *TO* 39.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.7.9.78.5447 *TO* 1.8.0.78.5461

* File changed: DLC: Soundtrack: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.7.9.78.5447 *TO* 1.8.0.78.5461

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.7.9.78.5447 *TO* 1.8.0.78.5461

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (2.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.7.9.78.5447 *TO* 1.8.0.78.5461

[NO CHANGELOG]

<span class="bold">Defender's Quest</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* gog_defender_s_quest_2.10.0.12.sh *TO* gog_defender_s_quest_2.11.0.13.sh --- Size *FROM* 317.2 MB *TO* 632.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 10:12:24 GMT *TO* Wed 26 Jul 2017 16:41:31 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.1.5a *TO* 2.1.7

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* defender's_quest_valley_of_the_forgotten_dx_en_2_1_5a_11008.pkg *TO* defender_s_quest__valley_of_the_forgotten_dx_en_2_1_7_13697.pkg --- Size *FROM* 460.4 MB *TO* 772.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 03 Apr 2017 16:24:22 GMT *TO* Wed 26 Jul 2017 15:50:53 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.1.5a *TO* 2.1.7

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_defenders_quest_2.1.5a_gog31_(10378).exe *TO* setup_defenders_quest_valley_of_the_forgotten_dx_2.1.7_(13697).exe --- Size *FROM* 323.1 MB *TO* 1.2 GB --- Date *FROM* Mon 12 Jun 2017 15:13:19 GMT *TO* Mon 24 Jul 2017 20:35:35 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.1.5a gog31 *TO* 2.1.7

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.1.7 (26 July 2017)

- Full Chinese translation (simplified)
- Full Chinese translation (traditional)
- Fix crash with mod menu
- Fix various bugs with softkeyboard overlay
- Fix erroneous steam cloud message
- Fix crash in movies menu
- Fix glitch with gamepad button glyphs in tutorials
- Render battlefield tilemap faster
- Fix double-press bug w/ gamepads on new game menu
- Fix double-press bug w/ gamepads on tutorials
- Fix crash bug on recruit screen
- Add "remember the last spot on back" in summon menu for class, character, and map placement
- Fix spell scale in YouGot menus
- Crash guard for mouse + fix some bugs
- Less allocations/dynamics in quad trees (read: performance boost)
- Optimize enemy/defender update logic (internal efficiency cleanup + don't send redundant regeneration signals)
- Flag UI elements as non-moving to speed things up a little
- Fix delayed update on mcguffin hit --> healthbar refresh
- Fix tilemap doodad glitches
- Fix send next button for gamepad use
- Fix crash in party screen with gamepads
- Generally improve the user experience for gamepads
- Add "target boss" for gamepad mode
- Faster loading for QuickEquip menu
- Fix visual glitch w/ shaded region in party screen
- Replace blank black load screens with screens bearing the word "Loading..."
- Add analog stick speed and inertia options for gamepad controls in battle
- Fix some bugs related to hand cursor in battles
- Fix unicode error in skills menu preview
- Fix bug with level up gems in party menu if language is Chinese
- Fix scroll button being too low in party equip menu
- Fix controls text overlapping if language is Chinese
- Fix stack overflow with achievements
- Fix button widths on localization menu
- Fix "constantly growing item icon" bug in shop menu
- Fix Chinese bitmap fonts
- Fix recruit button glitch
- Fix battle tab glitch
- Fix recall button in chinese
- Fix cutscene bug with New Game+ and symbols text
- Fix crash on Sidequest 7 in New Game+
- Fix unicode/layout errors in Journal
- Animate journal previous/next page buttons to make them more noticeable
- Fixed bugs with the "strange monument"
- Fix bug with first skill tutorial
- Added a strikethrough line in map previews to indicate achieved rewards
- Fix weird looking hand icon in original art mode
- Fix untranslated strings in skills menu
- Add skip_cutscenes option for speedrunners: no in game GUI for now, must hand-edit options.txt
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 4]

<span class="bold">Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut</span> has changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Linux Mint 17 / Ubuntu 14.04, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Hard Drive: 5 GB available space, Sound Card, Notice: this game comes with a 64-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements: Linux Mint 17 / Ubuntu 14.04, Processor: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI or Nvidia card with 1GB VRAM, Hard Drive: 20 GB available space, Notice: this game comes with a 64-bit binary only *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or later, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Storage: 21 GB available space, Sound Card: Yes, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or later, Processor: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI or Nvidia card with 2GB VRAM, Storage: 21 GB available space, Sound Card: Yes

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* Mac OS X 10.7.0 or higher, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Hard Drive: 5 GB available space, Sound Card, Mac compatibility notice: Intel Iris Pro 1 GB video cards are NOT supported, Recommended system requirements: Mac OS X 10.7.0 or higher, Processor: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI or Nvidia card with 1GB VRAM, Hard Drive: 20 GB available space, Sound Card, Mac compatibility notice: Intel Iris Pro 1 GB video cards are NOT supported *TO* OSX 10.9.0 or later, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Storage: 21 GB available space, Sound Card: Yes, Recommended system requirements: OSX 10.12 or later, Processor: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI or Nvidia card with 1GB VRAM, Storage: 21 GB available space, Sound Card: Yes

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* 7 or later, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, DirectX: Version 9.0, Storage: 21 GB available space, Sound Card: Yes, Recommended system requirements: Windows 7, Processor: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI or Nvidia card with 1GB VRAM, DirectX: Version 11, Hard Drive: 20 GB available space, Sound Card *TO* 7 or later, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, DirectX: Version 9.0, Storage: 21 GB available space, Sound Card: Yes, Recommended system requirements: 7 64-bit or later, Processor: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI or Nvidia card with 2GB VRAM, DirectX: Version 11, Storage: 21 GB available space, Sound Card: Yes

<span class="bold">Night in the Woods</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 115 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 133 [Windows] --- Size: 3.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 115 *TO* 133

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 115 *TO* 133

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 115 *TO* 133

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 115 *TO* 133

(Changelog coming in the next post)
high rated

[Part 3 of 4]

<span class="bold">Night in the Woods</span> has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 133 (26 July 2017)

- Demontower: Fixed bug where palecat would always be in tired state

Patch 132 (26 July 2017)

- Title: fixed issue where OptionsMenuItems would make sounds when "Interact" was pressed after leaving options menu
- Laptop: prevented the laptop cursor from clicking during fade ins/outs
- Fixed SpeechBubble options resizing issue that only occurred with preset width speech bubbles in nonAnimatedTextMode
- URev: fixed minor issue where Bea would walk partially on-screen unnecessarily
- Car: fixed randomly generated sticker displaying as "flipped" when cars were driving to the right
- Stealing: fixed Cook/Clerk face state not resetting properly on transition to pocket view
- FortLucenneMall: fixed Bea's follow path "curving" slightly on the top of stairs
- FortLucenneMall: fixed layering issue with left/right walls (could jump behind if jumped off stairs)
- MaeHouse: stop Dad from talking for the day if you decline to hang out with him
- TowneCentreWest: adjusted a powerline's positioning so players will know to jump off it instead of walking off
- MirandaYard: prevented issue that would see Bea sliding instead of playing her walk animation if dialogue was skipped quickly
- MirandaBasement: made it so music will play when resuming from savefile
- AstralAct2Day3: tweaked collision so Mae won't bonk her head if triple jumping in an upper right area of the level
- AstralAct2Day3: fixed color tint on window borders on a building below the Tuba guy
- TowneCentreWest: adjusted position of crates on top of the Snack Falcon so they don't "shimmer" as much
- Stealing: fixed an issue causing the iris out to clear for one frame before loading the level after being caught
- DeathPrairie_Woods: fixed timing so that you don't see Mae in idle animation for a split second during the intro
- Fixed a couple minor typos in the Yarn files
- BeaCar: Fixed sprite layering so it doesn't look like Mae is setting on Angus' lap, fixed Mae sitting and layering when she's in the back seat
- MallardsTomb: Changed audio settings in the FMOD Studio project to prevent a bug where sfx in the 'Tomb would sound quieter than normal

Patch 129 (26 July 2017)

- Laptop: Fixed an issue with "Hold MENU to Quit" - holding while transitioning to laptop scene would lead to a black screen
- MaeStreet: tweaked tree collision
- Fixed minor Germ typo in BandPractice.yarn.txt

Patch 128 (26 July 2017)

- GreggFQ3Woods: Fixed minor collision issue near the right side of the fallen log
- AstralAct2Day3: Fixed minor collision issue near the smokestack
- BusStation: lowered roof collision so Mae taps it with her head when triple jumping off bench
- Ravine: pipe layering and collision tweaked (pipes put into bg layer)

Patch 127 (26 July 2017)

- Demontower: fixed issue where bosses could attack after the player had died, causing a boss re-alert
- TowneCentreWest: changed collision on the Clik Clak Diner roof

Patch 126 (26 July 2017)

- Tunnel: fixed City council names
- Changed the way collision with cars worked to avoid a collision issue with Mae. (AstralAct1Day3, GreggAngusParkingLot)
- PartyClearing: fixed talking issue with Bea/Jackie
- PartyClearing: fixed issue where Bea wouldn't start talking until 2 lines into the conversation
- Demontower: fixed issue where getting hit in cooldown state would keep you stuck in cooldown state
- Fixed issue where if you ran back out of a scene quickly enough, the SceneLink wouldn't trigger and you'd run out of the level / out of bounds

Patch 125 (26 July 2017)

- GreggAngusApartment.yarn.txt: Angus text says "Angus:" in it
- Bea Following Problems in the graveyard
- Underhill layering issue with City Council, fixed by sorting the council in front of Mae.
- ChurchSanctuary: A3D3, city council wouldn't walk off the left far enough before disappearing
- Underhill: City council dialogue attributed to wrong council member
- Removed a secret key combo that would open a debug menu
- TowneCentreWest.yarn.txt: fixed typo in RyanBranch convo
- OlPickaxe.yarn.txt: Fixed a typo from Bea during the Harfest play
- Outskirts: Mae would appear to "trip" down the stairs. This was due to a combination of the stairs being very steep and Mae's fall distance thresholds. I increased the threshold before she starts playing her falling animation and the threshold for how far she has to fall before playing her landing animation when she hits the ground.
- EndCredits: Mars Ashton added to the credits as a tester

Patch 122 (26 July 2017)

- TowneCentreEast_Harfest: hid Dan from appearing in the Harfest scene (since he appears in the OlPickaxe immediately after)
- GreggAngusApartment: A3D1, at the end of the scene the nighttime lighting would appear right before a fade out, fixed
- WalkerBirdB: fixed blink color
- A4D3: fixed dialogue issue with Dan and the taco place
- Sometimes Pastor Kate was referred to as Karen, fixed
- MallardsTomb: lighting pass for different weather conditions
- PawsModeWindow: added proper towne sfx for different weather conditions as well as the color LUT to match
- AstralAct2Day1: the area to the right of the accordion player wasn't blacked out properly, fixed

Patch 121 (26 July 2017)

- MansionInterior: Gregg would warp through the floor when doing his elevator lock picking animation. This was related to a fix in the last build to keep Bea firmly planted on the Fort Lucenne Mall steps. This should be fixed for Gregg now. (and Bea's steps should still work)
- BusStation: One of Garbo's lines was grey. Now white.

Patch 120 (26 July 2017)

- Sadie/Saleem wouldn't get together if you switched up the order you talked to them on the 2nd day, fixed
- GreggAngusApartment, A4D1: If you talk to Bea as Gregg, she has an empty interaction node
- Mall Bea Collision: Bea would float down the stairs (instead of being clamped to the collision), fixed. This fix caused an issue with Gregg heading upstairs in MansionInterior, which was worked around.
- TowneCentreEast_Harfest: made sure newly added characters are hidden properly
- MineBottom2: worked around Bea's cigarette flip
- Underhill: player occasionally falls through one of the (steep) powerlines. Added a rippleStrength parameter to powerlines and set this particular powerline to 75%. Seems to lower the chance of this fall through happening.
- Laptop, A1D2 night: trigger Angus and Gregg conversations so Mae is sure to know about the upcoming party. (she mentions it to Mom on A1D3)
- Mom A2D4: fixed dialogue reference that would not make sense if you picked the secondary dialogue option
- Tunnel: avoided a dialogue issue by disabling pretzel interaction if rats are active
- MineWellTunnel: fixed a floating collision thing, tweaked collision to hide characters' feet on slopes more

Patch 119 (26 July 2017)

- Demontower: health bar for boss 5 didn't update after it split, fixed
- Telescope: some constellations had the wrong names in text, fixed
- Library: hidden Librarian saying "Shh," removed the line
- MansionExterior: seeing the edge of the screen during an effect, fixed
- PawsModeStealingPretzel: alpha gradient didn't cover the screen properly, fixed
- BeaApartment: Characters looking in the wrong direction, fixed
- PartyClearing: chance that Bea will be talking when walking over to see to Mae, fixed
- BeaIQGraveyard: fixed a weird music glitch

Patch 118 (26 July 2017)

- Roadside: fixed Angus' overlapping emoticon bubbles
- Fixed Angus' talking head bob (super minor animation thing)
- AstralAct2Day2: changed collision by the dock area to avoid a potential fall through
- Mae's Shirt Symbol: fixed in CarryingRobotMascot scene, also fixed some layering issues in this scene
- MineWoods, A4D2: issue where dialogue would be skipped if you selected the "Where did..." option
- AstralAct2Day3: (train) reworked collision to avoid a fall through
- ChurchSanctuary, A3D3: fixed issue where city council members would stop at the edge of the screen before disappearing
- TowneCentreEast, A4D3: if very specific conditions are met (have met lori, done one FQ with her but not the second FQ) Mae would fall through the roof after the conversation, fixed
- BlackoutWoods: you were able to open the Journal in this nightmare sequence, fixed
- MansionInterior: prevented player from going back up an elevator, fixed SFX and added some acting to the scene
- TowneCentreEast: could hear Saleem's violin after he's moved to Birdland, fixed
- Various typos fixed
- MaeRoom: Mae has three shoes when getting out of bed, fixed
- ScoutCamp: could jump on weird floating collision, reworked to be simpler
- MirandaBasement: Gnome wasn't appearing in two contraptions, fixed
- MineWoods: the cast's back feet would look like they were floating when walking up/down hills, added code to offset them based on the angle of the ground
- Demontower: attempt made to fix death issue where enemies would keep "re-alerting"

Patch 117 (26 July 2017)

- wyrd teens bug fixed (if you talked to them once in a playthrough you'd never be able to talk to them again)
- low fps jump height fixed (if the game was running at low FPS, like under 25 fps or so, Mae's effective jump height would be lower making it hard/impossible to reach some areas i.e. in the Food Donkey)
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 4 of 4]

(including another sysreq snafu in Sublevel Zero?)

<span class="bold">Reus</span> has changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Hard Drive Space: 500 MB, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17, Processor: Dual Core Processor or AMD Phenom, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+ capable GPU with 1024MB of memory, Hard Drive Space: 500 MB, Mouse, Keyboard *TO* Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17, Processor: Dual Core Processor or AMD Phenom, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+ capable GPU with 512MB of memory, Hard Drive Space: 500 MB, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17, Processor: Dual Core Processor or AMD Phenom, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+ capable GPU with 1024MB of memory, Hard Drive Space: 500 MB, Mouse, Keyboard

<span class="bold">Sublevel Zero Redux</span> has changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce GT 520/Radeon HD 3850 and above), Hard Drive: 800 MB available space, Sound Card: Any, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, : 2.0 Dual Core, : 2, : Shader Model 3 (GeForce GT 520/Radeon HD 3850), : 800, : : libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386, : 32-

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce GT 520/Radeon HD 3850 and above), Hard Drive: 800 MB available space, Sound Card: Any *TO* OS X 10.9.0, : 2.0 Dual Core, : 2, : Shader Model 3 (GeForce GT 520/Radeon HD 3850), : 800 M, :

<span class="bold">Transport Fever</span> has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Achievements, Cloud saves

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 13482a [Windows] --- Size: 35.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 5.7 GB *TO* 5.8 GB --- Version *FROM* 12763 *TO* 13482a

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (2.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 12763 (B) *TO* 13482a

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 12763 (B) *TO* 13482a

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 1.1 GB *TO* 1.2 GB --- Version *FROM* 12763 (B) *TO* 13482a

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 13482 (26 July 2017)

- added GOG Galaxy achievements
- added Cloud Saves
- Added explicit terminal/track selection feature
- Added street waypoint feature
- Added multiple cargo compartments per vehicle feature (ships)
- Added new line station load mode: unload only
- Added confirmation dialog when bulldozing large structures
- Added terrain cut feature (proper tunnels)
- Added vehicle icon coloring feature (icons show actual vehicle color)
- Added warning when no path can be found connecting all stops of a line
- Added embankment slope property to street/track types
- Added maintenance cost property to track/bridge/tunnel types
- Added lightScale property to emissive material (use with ordinary dds/tga textures)
- Added proper application icon
- Improved people/cargo consistency: don't disappear on station upgrade
- Improved people/cargo consistency: don't disappear on street modification
- Improved people/cargo consistency: walk/drive home if a path no longer exists
- Improved terrain alignment collision handling: less collisions on station upgrade
- Improved terrain alignment collision handling: less collisions on street modification
- Improved street/track construction menu (incl. magic wand for tracks)
- Improved overview tab in station window
- Improved tunnel portals and interior geometry
- Improved resource consistency (add new content like street types to existing game)
- Improved industry order for small maps
- Improved vehicle store
- Improved text input fields: text selection
- Improved user interface: added sliders in various places
- Improved signal/waypoint window
- Improved vehicle/line coloring: new vehicles adopt color of existing line vehicles
- Improved construction parameter layout: automatic line break if too wide
- Improved error handling when model/group files contain invalid events
- Improved list keyboard navigation: press letter (A,B,C..) to jump to item
- Improved modding support: terrain and town parameters in base config
- Improved usability: suggest name in savegame dialog
- Improved mod selection dialog
- Fixed vehicle logic: always send non-train cargo vehicles to first stop
- Fixed rail discontinuity in double slip switch
- Fixed task cannot be completed after medal in mission EU02
- Fixed sunken ship smoke in mission EU03
- Fixed details in mission EU05
- Fixed cargo load indicators not working for trams, ships and aircraft
- Fixed save game dialog overwrite without confirmation in rare cases
- Fixed transparent tunnel profile for parallel track case
- Fixed crash when upgrading a street without car lanes
- Fixed crash when bulldozing constructions without models (e.g. streets only)
- Fixed crash when building a bus stop on a street without car lanes
- Fixed crash when encountering certain Unicode characters
- Fixed end-of-month crash when towns are very close
- Fixed vehicle/line coloring when vehicle gets auto-replaced
- Fixed wooden bridge crossing
- Fixed several station colliders
- Fixed constructions with type "asset" not bulldozable
- Fixed freeze when following a person walking over an invalid edge
- Fixed wrong terrain alignment after bulldozing streets or tracks
- Fixed distorted construction ground textures (non-loop stroke)
- Fixed open/close door sounds not played for ships and aircraft
(Full changelog)
high rated
Added the Night in the Woods and Stars in Shadow changelogs to the respective game fora.

ggzx12 added the Defender's Quest changelog.

PaterAlf added the Rezrog one.

Ulf2016 added the Transport Fever one.
little_helper: <span class="bold">Transport Fever</span> has changed ...
No update for the Linux version though... is anyone from GOG able to say what's going on with that?