It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I've been away from this thread for quite a while (busy schedule and a hand injury), so this is going to be a pretty long list of all the good deeds done by the community in the various game fora, and that's only for changelogs that weren't linked to in here already

Let us all go and show some appreciation, especially to DeMignon who's been bearing most of the load all this time. And while we're there, let's show some appreciation to fellow GOGgers that had/have been keeping the game fora changelogs up to date, but went unnoticed/without recognition till now, like PaterAlf and Door Kickers, Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition, To The Moon and Train Fever.

Added the 2064: Read Only Memories, Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation, (previous) <span class="bold"><i>Asura</i></span>, </i></span>, <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/mini_metro/changelog/post12]Mini Metro, Project Highrise, Stardew Valley, and Vikings - Wolves of Midgard changelogs to the respective game fora.

Splatsch added the Nexus: The Jupiter Incident changelog.

PaterAlf added the Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition one.

DeMignon added the 8-bit Armies, 8-bit Hordes, 8-bit Invaders, Age of Wonders 3, </span></i>, <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/asura/changelog/post6]both latest </span></i>, <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/blockhood/changelog/post3]Block'hood, Craft The World, de Blob, Door Kickers, </span></i>, <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/expeditions_series/changelog_expeditions_viking/post1]both Expeditions: Viking, </span></i> <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/the_flame_in_the_flood/changelog/post2]Flame in the Flood, The, Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander, (previous) Mini Metro, Outlast 2, Parkitect [In Dev], Phoning Home, Renowned Explorers: International Society, Ruin of the Reckless, Signal From T&ouml;lva, The, </span></i>, <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/terratech/changelog/post8]the two-part TerraTech [In Dev], Thimbleweed Park, To The Moon, Train Fever, and Wuppo changelogs.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: ...
Good to see you back, too! Hope you're fully recovered from your injury so you keep playing games and, more importantly, linking here the updates to changelog threads so we can all easily upvote them! ^_^
high rated
Zombie Night Terror got an update:

Changelog for update 1.2 Moonwalkers Update (added 15th May 2017):

Improvements and bug fixes for the base campaign:
- Balancing of some levels
- New sound effects and audio improvement
- Humans rises from the dead only when killed by zombies
- Improved characters selection, mutations can now be applied while they are stepping over blocks

New Chapter:
- A new story across 10 new levels
- 6 new enemies
- Kamikaze (explode)
- Priest (burn enemies & allies alike when zombies are in its path)
- Priestess (invoke a protecting aura until out of danger)
- Ninja (Can climb wall and jump without taking damage)
- Astronaut (shoot lasers)
- Astrogoliath (bigger version, shoot lasers too)

News traps:
- Exploding barrels
- Plasma cannon
- Steam
- Time anomalies
- Low gravity levels
high rated
muntdefems: Good to see you back, too! Hope you're fully recovered from your injury so you keep playing games and, more importantly, linking here the updates to changelog threads so we can all easily upvote them! ^_^
[emphasis added]

Good to see you've got my priorities straight, much obliged.

On a tad more serious note, I've just started using my hand again, so playing games is still more or less a no-go, and I have to spare it as much as possible, lest it doesn't recover properly, and/or takes longer than needed. But I'll try to keep up with this thread and the changelogs as best possible.

Cheers
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I've been away from this thread for quite a while (busy schedule and a hand injury), ...
Glad to have you back, it was becoming lonely around!
I hope the injury isn't too bad. A hurt hand can be nasty.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Good to see you've got my priorities straight, much obliged.
Exactly. Every sacrifice is necessary for the greater good. All hail our GOGverlords!

Nah, just don't overstrain. If your hand needs more rest, I guess we'll be able to do without your contributions to this thread for some more time. ;)

Anyways, here's today's latest updates:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Alan Wake
· Factorio [In Dev]
· Gremlins, Inc.
· Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition
· Settlers® 4: Gold Edition, The
· Zombie Night Terror

Alan Wake has been removed

Factorio [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.2 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.2 [Mac OS X]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.2 [Windows]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.10 [Linux] --- File size: 583.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.10 [Mac OS X] --- File size: 588.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.10 [Windows] --- File size: 603.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.15.10 [Experimental build] (15th May 2017)

The full changelog can be viewed at: https://forums.factorio.com/viewforum.php?f=3&amp;sid=f3efb8b0aaca846ab439c0e04006f2b3
(Full changelog)

Gremlins, Inc. has probably changed

>>> Genres changed *FROM* Strategy, Role-playing, Fantasy *TO* Strategy, Economic, Managerial

Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition has probably changed

>>> Companies changed *FROM* Black Shell Games / Plug In Digital *TO* Black Shell Games / Black Shell Media

Settlers® 4: Gold Edition, The has probably changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Multiplayer notice: The game's multiplayer servers have been taken offline, however, multiplayer over LAN is still available.

Zombie Night Terror has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Special Edition Upgrade: soundtrack (FLAC) --- File name *FROM* zombie_night_terror_ost_flac.zip *TO* znt_ost_flac.zip --- File size *FROM* 904.2 MB *TO* 1.1 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 20 Jul 2016 10:49:58 GMT *TO* Mon 15 May 2017 14:54:24 GMT

* File changed: DLC: Special Edition Upgrade: soundtrack (MP3) --- File name *FROM* zombie_night_terror_ost_mp3.zip *TO* znt_ost_mp3.zip --- File size *FROM* 84.8 MB *TO* 110.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 20 Jul 2016 10:48:48 GMT *TO* Mon 15 May 2017 14:14:33 GMT

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_zombie_night_terror_2.6.0.7.sh *TO* gog_zombie_night_terror_2.7.0.8.sh --- File size *FROM* 518.8 MB *TO* 588.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 02 Feb 2017 18:55:07 GMT *TO* Mon 15 May 2017 14:57:23 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1.12 (gog-7) *TO* 1.2 Moonwalker update (gog-8)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* zombie_night_terror_en_2.10.0.14.pkg *TO* zombie_night_terror_en_1_2__hotfix__12008.pkg --- File size *FROM* 535.6 MB *TO* 596.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 02 Feb 2017 18:55:03 GMT *TO* Mon 15 May 2017 08:30:48 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1.12 (gog-14) *TO* 1.2 Moonwalker Update

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_zombie_night_terror_2.9.0.11.exe *TO* setup_zombie_night_terror_1.2_moonwalker_update_(12007).exe --- File size *FROM* 627.2 MB *TO* 700.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 02 Feb 2017 18:54:46 GMT *TO* Mon 15 May 2017 07:55:52 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1.12 (gog-11) *TO* 1.2 Moonwalker update

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.2 Moonwalkers Update (15th May 2017)

Improvements and bug fixes for the base campaign:
- Balancing of some levels
- New sound effects and audio improvement
- Humans rises from the dead only when killed by zombies
- Improved characters selection, mutations can now be applied while they are stepping over blocks

New Chapter:
- A new story across 10 new levels
- 6 new enemies
- Kamikaze (explode)
- Priest (burn enemies & allies alike when zombies are in its path)
- Priestess (invoke a protecting aura until out of danger)
- Ninja (Can climb wall and jump without taking damage)
- Astronaut (shoot lasers)
- Astrogoliath (bigger version, shoot lasers too)
- News traps:
- Exploding barrels
- Plasma cannon
- Steam
- Time anomalies
- Low gravity levels
(Full changelog)
MarkoH01: Also amazing that GOG still did not manage to handle preorders and final versions the same so that a preordered game is never shown as owned in the store and Galaxy (omg - I said the bad word ;)) also points to a non existent store page. But that unfortunately is GOG too.
Oh yes. That's really annoying - although I was surprised that Little Nightmares is fixed now and shows up properly as owned. Doesn't help that there are countless more where not everything shows up as owned - but then I have the same issue on Steam too (in a smaller quantity though)
MarkoH01: Also amazing that GOG still did not manage to handle preorders and final versions the same so that a preordered game is never shown as owned in the store and Galaxy (omg - I said the bad word ;)) also points to a non existent store page. But that unfortunately is GOG too.
ElTerprise: Oh yes. That's really annoying - although I was surprised that Little Nightmares is fixed now and shows up properly as owned. Doesn't help that there are countless more where not everything shows up as owned - but then I have the same issue on Steam too (in a smaller quantity though)
I'm still waiting for the third Penumbra to even be playable since the series split.
GOG takes ages with everything. :D
Post edited May 16, 2017 by omega64
Is that Settlers 4 change the only one? I didn't get a note on it in my library. I was just thinking of playing it again.
high rated
muntdefems: Exactly. Every sacrifice is necessary for the greater good. All hail our GOGverlords! [...]
The Greater Good

PaterAlf added the Zombie Night Terror changelog.

DeMignon added the Factorio [In Dev] one.
Post edited May 16, 2017 by HypersomniacLive
omega64: I'm still waiting for the third Penumbra to even be playable since the series split.
On Galaxy you mean, right? Because the offline installer looks pretty downloadable to me ;)
omega64: I'm still waiting for the third Penumbra to even be playable since the series split.
ElTerprise: On Galaxy you mean, right? Because the offline installer looks pretty downloadable to me ;)
Yes.
ElTerprise: Oh yes. That's really annoying - although I was surprised that Little Nightmares is fixed now and shows up properly as owned. Doesn't help that there are countless more where not everything shows up as owned - but then I have the same issue on Steam too (in a smaller quantity though)
Oh, it is? When I played it it was not. Thanks for the information.
ElTerprise: On Galaxy you mean, right? Because the offline installer looks pretty downloadable to me ;)
omega64: Yes.
That is sort of "funny" given how much GOG wants to push Galaxy. This is one case where they did the opposite ;)
Post edited May 16, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Oh, it is? When I played it it was not. Thanks for the information.
You're welcome. Since the end of the Little Nightmares + Inside promo it finally shows up as owned for me. I pre-ordered it too.
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 16 May:

Games included in this batch:

· Curious Expedition, The
· Deadly Tower of Monsters, The
· Ghost of a Tale [In Dev]
· Hearthlands

Curious Expedition, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.2.4.0 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.2.5.0 [Windows] --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 11505 -> 12031

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (191.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.4 *TO* 1.2.5.0

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (171.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.4 *TO* 1.2.5.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (94.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.4 *TO* 1.2.5.0

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.2.5 (16th May 2017)

- Certain disasters now scale up depending on expedition number
- Expedition is auto-saved every couple of minutes and when shutting down game

Bugfixes
- Using portal tome page on top of ship should not replace ship anymore
- Entering portals does not reset golden pyramid discovery state anymore
- Entering portals does not reset compass progress anymore
- Forsaken villages don't spawn angry villagers anymore
- Snarfrattle was not attackable sometimes
- Location hints are not drawn on top of water or chasms anymore
- Fixed wrong page title when sharing report to twitter
- Fixed crash when pressing keys during loading bar
- Fixed graphical glitches when entering portal world
- Don't show tree climb event in arctic worlds
- Fixed forsaken disaster showing wrong text in shrine
- Fixed harbor hunter becoming party member and crashing game
- Fixed wrong "decreased loyalty" notification on max loyalty
- Fixed rare crash when switching world
- Fixed rare crash on game over after visiting portal world
- Fixed rare bug that closed combats early
- Fixed being able to use item during diary alert
- Fixed being able to use camp site during build-up
- Fixed multiple events happening at same time
(Full changelog)

Deadly Tower of Monsters, The has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4800+, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS 1024MB or ATI Radeon HD 5750/6670 1024MB, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Storage: 4 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10, Processor: Intel Core i5, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Storage: 4 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard *TO* Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4800+, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS 1024MB or ATI Radeon HD 5750/6670 1024MB, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Storage: 4 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10, Processor: Intel Core i5, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Storage: 4 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard

Ghost of a Tale [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 2.81 [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 3.54 [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 3.60 [Windows]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.60 (gog-13) *TO* 3.95 (gog-14)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 3.95 (16th May 2017)

Fixed:
- The rat on the rampart cannot follow Tilo to the bridge to the far tower
- Weird “midnight sun” glitch causing the sun to go back through the sky at exactly midnight
- Next and previous page UI buttons do not appear when they’re supposed to
- Rats in courtyard disappear when Tilo is close to the broken cannon (under the gallery)
- Quest UI doesn’t pop up when picking up an escaped beetle
- Rare case where escaped beetles do not properly reinitialize after consecutive reloads
- After reloading a save the sun can sometimes linger in a wrong orientation before time of day catches up to the one in the save
- Button to put on a full costume is absent from instructions when using mouse/keyboard
- Colliders are missing on the arches’ roofs on the bridge to the far tower
- Items description sometimes appear truncated (missing scrollbar)
- Scrollbar sometimes appear on a short item description that doesn’t warrant it
- Footnotes sometimes miss their scrollbar or conversely have one when it’s not needed
- Camera freaks out when getting near the door to the catacombs’ corridor
- Scrolling down items description using the mouse wheel is much too slow
- Dev mode was let on by mistake (duh)

Changed/Improved:
- Saving is now allowed only after Tilo has finished hiding (as opposed to right when starting to hide)
- It is now possible to middle-mouse click on a costume item to quickly put on the entire costume
- Magnet aim now works with the drawbridge brake (from across the gap)
- Greaves description has been updated with a piece of trivia
- It is now possible to simply close an item’s description UI by right-clicking on it (useful and logical, since a right-click is what causes it to appear)
- Added a new shortcut between the secret distillery and other parts of the sewers
(Full changelog)

Hearthlands has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.1.0 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.1.1 [Windows] --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 11360 -> 12017

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (273.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0 *TO* 1.1.1

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 177.0 MB *TO* 176.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0 *TO* 1.1.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 258.0 MB *TO* 267.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0 *TO* 1.1.1

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.1.1 (16th May 2017)

- This is a quick update focused on either preventing rare launch issues or telling you what's wrong and how to fix it.
- Most problems so far have been related to outdated or wrong graphics card drivers.
(Full changelog)