It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Do you have "Linux" selected in your account for Defender's Quest?

I am looking at the links on our end and the Windows one has a proper .exe link...
... yeah, that's what happened. Probably set it to Linux a few days ago and forgot to switch back. Sowwy!
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Got a notification next to Library for around the past half hour, but nothing shows as updated. Anyone else?
I had that with Necropolis earlier. Took about half an hour for the game to show up as updated - but i knew that Necropolis was the game in question already....

---------------
Starpoint Gemini 2 got an update:

Patch 1.93 (21 July 2016)

FIXED: A potential crash during combat, if an NPC couldn't find his designated target
FIXED: If a Marked targed died / was unloaded from memory for whatever reason, this could cause numerous different, seemingly unrelated errors, and could even elad to the game crashing
FIXED: Several errors in the dialogues in the German localization
FIXED: Numerous minor errors in the code
FIXED: Several script problems that usually didn't cause anything on their own, but combined with other factors, could actually lead to the game crashing or quests breaking
FIXED: An error with heavy weapons disappearing
FIXED: Problems relate to Titans DLC trigger
FIXED: Manufacturer fixed for Thor
FIXED: Several controller recognition issues
FIXED: Issues with visual artefacts for certain monitor configurations
FIXED: A number of minor script issues
UPDATED: Script system
UPDATED: The game now records more data in the game log
UPDATED: Optimization to reduce recurring stuttering in situations where the game WASN'T loading anything
UPDATED: Rendering pipeline to improve game performance
MODDING: Added uncompressed ship and sector files, as well as the already customary uncompressed scripts

Created a changelog thread in the respective game forum. Please make that a sticky. Thanks.
Post edited July 21, 2016 by ElTerprise
high rated
ElTerprise: I had that with Necropolis earlier. Took about half an hour for the game to show up as updated - but i knew that Necropolis was the game in question already.... [...]
Psychic abilities? Crystal ball?

And it's about the Defender's Quest update:
Patch 2.0.8b (21 July 2016)

Added the OpenGL version of Defender's Quest (Windows) that uses OpenGL rendering instead of ANGLE. Any players who experience driver or compatibility issues with the normal windows build can try this instead.
Fixed skill upgrade green numbers & missing stats
Fix infinite white screen bug in ET battle
Fix typos in tips & the journal
Fix sneaky video button in battle via accessibility
Fix too long names in redesign menu
Fix missing dialogue images in ET battle
Fix offset icons w/ bad tooltips in enemy status effect preview
Fix bleed effect visual
Fix post-ET puppet show
Make ET's dark heal spell look different
Localization:
Add goodies/mod files
Fix German journal
Fix many (but not all) text overflows
Fix some English typos
Update Spanish text
Lots of other things
Fix untranslatable text files
Fix untranslated text in many screens
Fix problem with spell icon text in non-English locales
Fix "book of blood" + "zap" spell insta-murder bug
Fix untranslatable reward text in map preview
Fix untranslated tutorial/dialogue
Fix crash
Hide level of certain bosses
Fix "upgrade all weapon" achievement
Fix stat boost special for certain items
Show numberical value of enemy "barrier" stat (ET)
Added to the game forum by Avogadro6.
HypersomniacLive: Psychic abilities? Crystal ball?

And it's about the Defender's Quest update: Added to the game forum by Avogadro6.
Nope. I was informed (via chat message) about that update and checked the game for a changelog when i saw the notification ;)
Odd thing about Starpoint Gemini 2 is that it now starts on windowed mode even with fullscreen selected in options. Alt+enter fixes it for the session but you have to do it everytime you start the game.
high rated
ElTerprise: Nope. I was informed (via chat message) about that update and checked the game for a changelog when i saw the notification ;)
Pity, would have proven very useful if it had been one of the things I suggested. ;-)
HypersomniacLive: Pity, would have proven very useful if it had been one of the things I suggested. ;-)
Yes. Unfortunately i cannot provide neither. Would've been useful indeed... :)
Ganni1987: No, the Linux updater has been a broken mess for months. And tbh I'd prefer having an offline updated installer too.

EDIT: I uploaded a screenshot of how it looks, I am not missing any dependencies either.

I left them a message on their official forums just in case too: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/69018-gog-version-is-outdated/

EDIT: For the record, Overfall is also outdated by 3 weeks now.
JudasIscariot: The latest update we have for Overfall is the one from June 30th. The July 12th one,if I assume you're referring to that one, is Steam-specific which is why we don't have it. Please let me know if we are missing any specific update(s) for Overfall :)
The GOG changelog for Ovefall is showing "Patch 6.28.2016" and has this changelog:

[Bug fix]Unlocks should be working as intended again.
Chance for getting inflamed, frail, brain damaged, slick has been modified.

Which in turn correspond to the same ones released on the 12th June on Steam: Link

Meanwhile on Steam, there's a 30th June update with a changelog that isn't present on GOG:

- Fixed a bug which caused massive frame rate drop if you exit to the main menu from the sailing interface and start the game a couple of times.
- General bug fixes and minor improvements.

Link Can be found here.

EDIT: I just checked the date of creation of the executables (Linux version) and they were built on the 28th June, at this point I can only guess (and hope) that this is just a changelog error. :-)
Post edited July 21, 2016 by Ganni1987
JudasIscariot: The latest update we have for Overfall is the one from June 30th. The July 12th one,if I assume you're referring to that one, is Steam-specific which is why we don't have it. Please let me know if we are missing any specific update(s) for Overfall :)
Ganni1987: The GOG changelog for Ovefall is showing "Patch 6.28.2016" and has this changelog:

[Bug fix]Unlocks should be working as intended again.
Chance for getting inflamed, frail, brain damaged, slick has been modified.

Which in turn correspond to the same ones released on the 12th June on Steam: Link

Meanwhile on Steam, there's a 30th June update with a changelog that isn't present on GOG:

- Fixed a bug which caused massive frame rate drop if you exit to the main menu from the sailing interface and start the game a couple of times.
- General bug fixes and minor improvements.

Link Can be found here.

EDIT: I just checked the date of creation of the executables (Linux version) and they were built on the 28th June, at this point I can only guess (and hope) that this is just a changelog error. :-)
We'll look into it , thanks!
JudasIscariot: Do you have "Linux" selected in your account for Defender's Quest?

I am looking at the links on our end and the Windows one has a proper .exe link...
I got another update flag for Defender's Quest. The version of the installers haven't changed, but their size has (they're smaller now).
Could you tell us what changed, and if we should re-download?

Thanks.

HypersomniacLive: I got another update flag for Defender's Quest. The version of the installers haven't changed, but their size has (they're smaller now).
Could you tell us what changed, and if we should re-download?

Thanks.
Mac installer got finished a bit later by QA and, consequently, got updated slightly later than everything else :)
JudasIscariot: Mac installer got finished a bit later by QA and, consequently, got updated slightly later than everything else :)
Cheers.

And what is the Dreamfall Chapters update about? Installers have changed version, but no changelog.
JudasIscariot: Mac installer got finished a bit later by QA and, consequently, got updated slightly later than everything else :)
HypersomniacLive: Cheers.

And what is the Dreamfall Chapters update about? Installers have changed version, but no changelog.
We're still waiting for one ourselves :/
JudasIscariot: We're still waiting for one ourselves :/
Mystery update... the plot thickens! :-)
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 21 July (Part 1 of 2):

---------------------------

A game has probably been added: Dungeon Souls [In Dev]

A game has probably been added: Knights of the Sky

Defender's Quest has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Linux installer, English+Czech+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Russian+Spanish

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, English+Czech+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Russian+Spanish

* File removed: Windows installer, English+Czech+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Russian+Spanish

* File added: Linux installer, English --- File name: gog_defender_s_quest_2.6.0.7.sh --- File size: 286.8 MB --- Date: Thu 21 Jul 2016 13:54:44 GMT --- Version: 2.0.8b (gog-7)

* File added: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name: defenders_quest_2.9.0.43.pkg --- File size: 268.6 MB --- Date: Thu 21 Jul 2016 18:16:46 GMT --- Version: 2.0.8b (gog-43)

* File added: OpenGL version --- File name: setup_defenders_quest_open_gl_2.20.0.27.exe --- File size: 264.6 MB --- Date: Thu 21 Jul 2016 13:53:20 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Windows installer, English --- File name: setup_defenders_quest_2.20.0.27.exe --- File size: 266.3 MB --- Date: Thu 21 Jul 2016 13:53:11 GMT --- Version: 2.0.8b (gog-27)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.0.8b (21 July 2016)

- Added the OpenGL version of Defender's Quest (Windows) that uses OpenGL rendering instead of ANGLE. Any players who experience driver or compatibility issues with the normal windows build can try this instead.
- Fixed skill upgrade green numbers & missing stats
- Fix infinite white screen bug in ET battle
- Fix typos in tips & the journal
- Fix sneaky video button in battle via accessibility
- Fix too long names in redesign menu
- Fix missing dialogue images in ET battle
- Fix offset icons w/ bad tooltips in enemy status effect preview
- Fix bleed effect visual
- Fix post-ET puppet show
- Make ET's dark heal spell look different
- Localization:
- Add goodies/mod files
- Fix German journal
- Fix many (but not all) text overflows
- Fix some English typos
- Update Spanish text
- Lots of other things
- Fix untranslatable text files
- Fix untranslated text in many screens
- Fix problem with spell icon text in non-English locales
- Fix "book of blood" + "zap" spell insta-murder bug
- Fix untranslatable reward text in map preview
- Fix untranslated tutorial/dialogue
- Fix crash
- Hide level of certain bosses
- Fix "upgrade all weapon" achievement
- Fix stat boost special for certain items
- Show numberical value of enemy "barrier" stat (ET)

Starpoint Gemini 2 has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Secrets of Aethera: Windows installer, English+French+Polish+Russian --- File name *FROM* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_secrets_of_aethera_2.4.0.10.exe *TO* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_secrets_of_aethera_2.5.0.11.exe --- Size has not changed (71.3 MB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 19 Nov 2015 13:40:55 GMT *TO* Thu 21 Jul 2016 14:05:14 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.9001 (gog-10) *TO* 1.93 (gog-11)

* File changed: DLC: Secrets of Aethera: Windows installer, German --- File name *FROM* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_secrets_of_aethera_german_2.4.0.10.exe *TO* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_secrets_of_aethera_german_2.5.0.11.exe --- Size has not changed (95.0 MB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 19 Nov 2015 13:41:05 GMT *TO* Thu 21 Jul 2016 14:05:51 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.9001 (gog-10) *TO* 1.93 (gog-11)

* File changed: DLC: Titans: Windows installer, English+French+German+Polish+Russian --- File name *FROM* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_titans_2.4.0.10.exe *TO* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_titans_2.5.0.11.exe --- File size *FROM* 30.3 MB *TO* 30.1 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 19 Nov 2015 13:38:18 GMT *TO* Thu 21 Jul 2016 14:06:27 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.9001 (gog-10) *TO* 1.93 (gog-11)

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German (part 1 of 3) --- File name *FROM* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_2.4.0.10.exe *TO* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_2.5.0.11.exe --- File size *FROM* 33.4 MB *TO* 32.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 19 Nov 2015 13:39:55 GMT *TO* Thu 21 Jul 2016 14:03:38 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.9001 (gog-10) *TO* 1.93 (gog-11)

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German (part 2 of 3) --- File name *FROM* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_2.4.0.10-1.bin *TO* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_2.5.0.11-1.bin --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 19 Nov 2015 14:17:39 GMT *TO* Thu 21 Jul 2016 14:13:41 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.9001 (gog-10) *TO* 1.93 (gog-11)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File name *FROM* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_2.4.0.10-2.bin *TO* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_2.5.0.11-2.bin --- File size *FROM* 13.6 MB *TO* 13.3 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 19 Nov 2015 13:39:53 GMT *TO* Thu 21 Jul 2016 14:03:37 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.9001 (gog-10) *TO* 1.93 (gog-11)

* File changed: Windows installer, French (part 3 of 3) --- File name *FROM* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_french_2.4.0.10-2.bin *TO* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_french_2.5.0.11-2.bin --- File size *FROM* 13.7 MB *TO* 13.4 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 19 Nov 2015 13:40:02 GMT *TO* Thu 21 Jul 2016 14:03:43 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.9001 (gog-10) *TO* 1.93 (gog-11)

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 3 of 3) --- File name *FROM* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_german_2.4.0.10-2.bin *TO* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_german_2.5.0.11-2.bin --- File size *FROM* 277.1 MB *TO* 276.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 19 Nov 2015 13:41:07 GMT *TO* Thu 21 Jul 2016 14:04:32 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.9001 (gog-10) *TO* 1.93 (gog-11)

* File changed: Windows installer, Polish+Russian (part 1 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_polish_2.4.0.10.exe *TO* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_polish_2.5.0.11.exe --- File size *FROM* 33.4 MB *TO* 32.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 19 Nov 2015 13:40:21 GMT *TO* Thu 21 Jul 2016 14:04:07 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.9001 (gog-10) *TO* 1.93 (gog-11)

* File changed: Windows installer, Polish+Russian (part 2 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_polish_2.4.0.10-1.bin *TO* setup_starpoint_gemini_2_polish_2.5.0.11-1.bin --- Size has not changed (3.8 GB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 19 Nov 2015 13:59:11 GMT *TO* Thu 21 Jul 2016 14:14:00 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.9001 (gog-10) *TO* 1.93 (gog-11)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.93 (21 July 2016)

- FIXED: A potential crash during combat, if an NPC couldn't find his designated target
- FIXED: If a Marked targed died / was unloaded from memory for whatever reason, this could cause numerous different, seemingly unrelated errors, and could even elad to the game crashing
- FIXED: Several errors in the dialogues in the German localization
- FIXED: Numerous minor errors in the code
- FIXED: Several script problems that usually didn't cause anything on their own, but combined with other factors, could actually lead to the game crashing or quests breaking
- FIXED: An error with heavy weapons disappearing
- FIXED: Problems relate to Titans DLC trigger
- FIXED: Manufacturer fixed for Thor
- FIXED: Several controller recognition issues
- FIXED: Issues with visual artefacts for certain monitor configurations
- FIXED: A number of minor script issues
- UPDATED: Script system
- UPDATED: The game now records more data in the game log
- UPDATED: Optimization to reduce recurring stuttering in situations where the game WASN'T loading anything
- UPDATED: Rendering pipeline to improve game performance
- MODDING: Added uncompressed ship and sector files, as well as the already customary uncompressed scripts