It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: It fixed such a severe bug?
I'm baffled that they weren't initially willing to bring it here until GOG itself contacted them.
Uh that's bad. Wasn't aware that they were unwilling to bring it here....
omega64: It fixed such a severe bug?
I'm baffled that they weren't initially willing to bring it here until GOG itself contacted them.
ElTerprise: Uh that's bad. Wasn't aware that they were unwilling to bring it here....
http://www.frozenbyte.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=27509

Things suddenly started happening after a blue mentioned they would look into it.
Just look at the dates, this started in Februari.
Post edited July 21, 2016 by omega64
ElTerprise: Uh that's bad. Wasn't aware that they were unwilling to bring it here....
omega64: http://www.frozenbyte.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=27509

Things suddenly started happening after a blue mentioned they would look into it.
I'm glad the Trine devs actually got their act together, it was a really needed update. Unfortunately this isn't the end of those patching troubles. The latest update for Don't Starve has been released on 15th June on Steam, which hasn't come here yet. And that's where I'm heading next.
Ganni1987:
Good luck. >_<
I want the Guacamelee update that added 4 player co-op but I'm not sure I can be bothered with the studio anymore after the response someone got.
Might as well try though. :l

Edit: Not that I own the game here. :P
I was planning on buying it but that's what prevents me from doing so. (especially since I already own 2 copies)
Post edited July 21, 2016 by omega64
omega64: http://www.frozenbyte.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=26&amp;t=27509

Ganni1987: I'm glad the Trine devs actually got their act together, it was a really needed update. Unfortunately this isn't the end of those patching troubles. The latest update for Don't Starve has been released on 15th June on Steam, which hasn't come here yet. And that's where I'm heading next.
Does the auto updater within the game not work for you?
high rated
A new update from MaGog's logs for 21 July:

---------------------------

Age of Decadence, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: 1.2.0.0153 (gog-8) --- File name: patch_the_age_of_decadence_2.7.0.8.exe --- File size: 11.1 MB --- Date: Thu 21 Jul 2016 09:17:05 GMT --- Version: 1.2.0.0123 (gog-7) -> 1.2.0.0153 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Russian --- File name *FROM* setup_the_age_of_decadence_2.6.0.7.exe *TO* setup_the_age_of_decadence_2.7.0.8.exe --- Size has not changed (1.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 18 Apr 2016 15:26:33 GMT *TO* Thu 21 Jul 2016 09:17:04 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0.0123 (gog-7) *TO* 1.2.0.0153 (gog-8)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.2.0.0153 (21 July 2016)
Improvements

- Added improved tutorial.
- If you negate Faelan powers and fight him, the thieves join the fight if they're with you.
- Key rebinding

Fixes:

- Fixed infinite SP loop if you find the trap in the hangar's door
- Fixed a combat bug in Al-Akia if you have the Mindshield ability
- Fixed ending notes after blowing up the temple for Balzaar.
- Fixed issue with Faelan appearing in Meru's ending scene after he's been killed.
- Fixed low-resolution journal issues

Combat Balance:

- Tweaks to torso attack:
- DR bypass is now 40/80 (normal/critical), from 25/75.
- Costs 1 AP less and THC penalty reduced to 10 from 15.
- Normal attacks increase chance to damage armor by 25.
- AI stops attacking legs if the THC is high enough and switches to other attacks.
- AI does head attacks if the THC is very high, regardless of the helmet DR.
- AI does more aimed torso attacks against heavily armored opponents.
- Crossbows do more damage on head attacks, and less damage on legs and arms.
Ganni1987: I'm glad the Trine devs actually got their act together, it was a really needed update. Unfortunately this isn't the end of those patching troubles. The latest update for Don't Starve has been released on 15th June on Steam, which hasn't come here yet. And that's where I'm heading next.
JudasIscariot: Does the auto updater within the game not work for you?
No, the Linux updater has been a broken mess for months. And tbh I'd prefer having an offline updated installer too.

EDIT: I uploaded a screenshot of how it looks, I am not missing any dependencies either.

I left them a message on their official forums just in case too: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/69018-gog-version-is-outdated/

EDIT: For the record, Overfall is also outdated by 3 weeks now.
Attachments:
Post edited July 21, 2016 by Ganni1987
high rated
Necropolis got an update.

I've added the changelog to the respective changelog thread.
Ganni1987: EDIT: For the record, Overfall is also outdated by 3 weeks now.
Slender is still being sold even though it's been outdated for 1-2+ years. :D
high rated
Created a Changelog thread for Age of Decadence, The. Sticky status would be appreciated, thanks.

Even if it does, would that make it an acceptable reason/excuse for the devs/pubs to not update their game here in a timely fashion?
omega64: Slender is still being sold even though it's been outdated for 1-2+ years. :D
Still can't beat Mutant Mudds' 2.5+ years.
Ganni1987: No, the Linux updater has been a broken mess for months. And tbh I'd prefer having an offline updated installer too.

EDIT: I uploaded a screenshot of how it looks, I am not missing any dependencies either.

I left them a message on their official forums just in case too: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/69018-gog-version-is-outdated/

EDIT: For the record, Overfall is also outdated by 3 weeks now.
The latest update we have for Overfall is the one from June 30th. The July 12th one,if I assume you're referring to that one, is Steam-specific which is why we don't have it. Please let me know if we are missing any specific update(s) for Overfall :)
Judas, while you're here, the last update of Defender's Quest is messed up. It's an archive in *.sh format rather than a normal installer...
Got a notification next to Library for around the past half hour, but nothing shows as updated. Anyone else?
Avogadro6: Judas, while you're here, the last update of Defender's Quest is messed up. It's an archive in *.sh format rather than a normal installer...
Do you have "Linux" selected in your account for Defender's Quest?

I am looking at the links on our end and the Windows one has a proper .exe link...
Post edited July 21, 2016 by JudasIscariot