It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gydion: Forum seems to think there is a 32-bit build of Train Fever.
ahem : http://www.train-fever.com/buy/

IF it was a 64 bit only game , i think it would have been mentionned ;)

now i don't know why gog writen this on the gamecard , error ? or they didn't managed to run it properly on a 32 bit OS ?

mrkgnao: NOTE! FAILED to get GAME: http://www.gog.com/game/sokobond
[Consistently getting gogbear for the last hour or more]
LOL; gogbears trying to play this game :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by DyNaer
mrkgnao: NOTE! FAILED to get GAME: http://www.gog.com/game/sokobond
[Consistently getting gogbear for the last hour or more]
DyNaer: LOL; gogbears trying to play this game :)
Hey, at least, with the Linux version not available on GOG, we don't yet have to worry about whether GOG would be showing a "Requires Adobe AIR" warning in the system requirements.

(I got it from a Humble Weekly Sale but, when I get around to playing it, I'm going to have to run the Windows version in Wine because I have yet to set up a sandbox to work around AIR's stupid "must be run as root" installer.)
Not sure if this is already a known bug or not but I downloaded both versions of Star Wars X-Wing and both versions of TIE Fighter and couldn't find any directories with Star Wars, XWing or TIE Fighter in my GOG Downloads directory anywhere that anyone would think of looking under. I typed "Star Wars" into the Explorer search tool in my top level GOG Downloads directory and the games were found under 4 different strangely and non-intuitively named subdirectories. The directories they were found in are:

gm21
gm22
gm31
gm32

Every other game in the entire library is in a directory with the name of the game in it which is easy to identify except for these 4. I'm guessing these were directories from the source packages standing for "gold master" or something? Anyhow, a more intuitive directory naming for end customers would be greatly appreciated for these in future updates.
skeletonbow: Not sure if this is already a known bug or not but I downloaded both versions of Star Wars X-Wing and both versions of TIE Fighter and couldn't find any directories with Star Wars, XWing or TIE Fighter in my GOG Downloads directory anywhere that anyone would think of looking under. I typed "Star Wars" into the Explorer search tool in my top level GOG Downloads directory and the games were found under 4 different strangely and non-intuitively named subdirectories. The directories they were found in are:

gm21
gm22
gm31
gm32

Every other game in the entire library is in a directory with the name of the game in it which is easy to identify except for these 4. I'm guessing these were directories from the source packages standing for "gold master" or something? Anyhow, a more intuitive directory naming for end customers would be greatly appreciated for these in future updates.
They're probably short for "game 21" and so on and I'm guessing GOG calls them that because the current site implementation allows them no cleaner way to have one catalog entry produce multiple shelf entries.

Here's my guess for how that works:
1. The X-Wing and Tie Fighter catalog entries are "gold editions" under the hood.
2. Instead of a game and a DLC, their database entries point to two games.
3. The two games they point to are like Fallout in that they're marked as "expired from the catalog" but, unlike Fallout, their catalog entries are either nonexistant or dummy entries and they've been expired since the very first moment they existed.

That'd also explain why they couldn't provide a backlink from the shelf to the catalog pages. The system is hard-coded to link a catalog entry with the same game ID as the shelf entry or none at all.
ssokolow: They're probably short for "game 21" and so on ...
What about STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II or did they fix that?
Gydion: What about STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II or did they fix that?
That is probably just human error but I have no idea if they've fixed it because I only own the Dark Forces games on CD-ROM at the moment. (X-Wing and Tie Fighter were in the Double Insomnia Promo... the Dark Forces games weren't.)
JudasIscariot: The German version of Cognition GOTY has been added to your Windows downloads. The Mac version will be updated and released ASAP :)
Is there any news on the German Mac version of Cognition?
JudasIscariot: The German version of Cognition GOTY has been added to your Windows downloads. The Mac version will be updated and released ASAP :)
ZaineH: Is there any news on the German Mac version of Cognition?
I believe that has been added a while back :)
ZaineH: Is there any news on the German Mac version of Cognition?
JudasIscariot: I believe that has been added a while back :)
The store page needs to be updated then. It stills says "Deutsch (Windows only)." The Mac build also disappears if the download language is set to German, but I suppose that's a different bug.
Gydion: What about STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II or did they fix that?
They changed it but it is still wrong:

Star Wars Dark Forces II - Jedi Knight is downloaded into the (wrong) folder
"star_wars_republic_commando_copy3"

and Mysterys of the Sith is now downloaded into the Folder
"star_wars_jedi_knight_dark_forces_ii_copy3"
http://www.gog.com/forum/the_samaritan_paradox/the_samaritan_paradox_has_been_updated_to_version_11
omega64: Not even in the Scratches Forum O_o.
Seems like the game was also pulled of Steam.
Grargar: It was pulled on 13 January from Steam. My guess would be that Meridian 4's publishing contract with the developers has expired and thus, the game would have to be pulled from all stores (it was also sold on Bundlestars, GreenManGaming and IndieGala and was pulled at the same month from all of them).
It was (re-)added on Desura on the 1st of March. Still missing on GOG and Steam though...
Tannath: It was (re-)added on Desura on the 1st of March. Still missing on GOG and Steam though...
Old news. I find it funny that the purchase on Desura also gives you a Steam key. :P
Also, the game was never available on Desura before.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Grargar
Tannath: It was (re-)added on Desura on the 1st of March. Still missing on GOG and Steam though...
Grargar: Old news. I find it funny that the purchase on Desura also gives you a Steam key. :P
Also, the game was never available on Desura before.
Do you have something like a GOG forum news feed installed or something? You always seem know everything. =)
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Tannath
Tannath: Do you have something like a GOG forum news feed installed or something? You always seem know everything. =)
I don't have any need for pesky programs. :P
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Grargar