It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Splatsch: [...]

Edit : PS : And I've got Fallout missing again in my library XD
HypersomniacLive: Don't say I didn't warn you...
Ahahah ^^ I was thinking about you when I saw it disappearing again !
Splatsch: Ahahah ^^ I was thinking about you when I saw it disappearing again !
Is it back yet? Because surprisingly it's not missing from mine.
Splatsch: Ahahah ^^ I was thinking about you when I saw it disappearing again !
HypersomniacLive: Is it back yet? Because surprisingly it's not missing from mine.
And... yes it's back ! :)
high rated
It's back again. Damn Schrödinger edition.
high rated
Splatsch: And... yes it's back ! :)
Good, for a moment I thought I might have been excluded and was about to feel discriminated against...
Splatsch: And... yes it's back ! :)
HypersomniacLive: Good, for a moment I thought I might have been excluded and was about to feel discriminated against...
Ah ah ah ah ^^
From MaGog's logs for 5 March:

NOTE! CHANGED Train Fever, sys_req_win: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3850 512 MB, Mouse & Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3850 512 MB, Mouse & Keyboard, Notice: 32-bit operating systems are NOT supported

NOTE! CHANGED Train Fever, sys_req_mac: OS X 10.7.5 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3850 512 MB, Mouse & Keyboard ***TO*** OS X 10.7.5 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3850 512 MB, Mouse & Keyboard, Notice: 32-bit operating systems are NOT supported

NOTE! CHANGED Train Fever, sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3850 512 MB, Mouse & Keyboard ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3850 512 MB, Mouse & Keyboard, Notice: 32-bit operating systems are NOT supported
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Train Fever(...) Memory: 2 GB RAM (...) Notice: 32-bit operating systems are NOT supported
This seems odd. If it runs on 2 GB RAM, then there doesn't seem to be a good reason for it to not work on 32-bit; Windows machines with only 2 GB RAM generally shouldn't be running 64-bit Windows anyway.

It also seems wrong that XP is apparently supported, because that was 32-bit only - unless they mean the virtually unused 64-bit version of XP, but that seems like a stretch (and that one was really closer to Windows 2003 anyway).

Also, I'm pretty sure there isn't a 32-bit version of OS X 10.7 anyway, so the notice is rather pointless for that platform.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Pidgeot
So expect for the 64 bit version there was no 64 bit version of Windows XP? Rarity and non-existence are two very different things.
Kristian: So expect for the 64 bit version there was no 64 bit version of Windows XP? Rarity and non-existence are two very different things.
There is a X64 version of windows XP Professional: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_XP_Professional_x64_Edition
Kristian: So expect for the 64 bit version there was no 64 bit version of Windows XP? Rarity and non-existence are two very different things.
Well, technically, sure, but in this case it might as well be the same thing.

64-bit XP was a completely different system due to being based on 2003. It only existed in the Professional edition (no Home edition). It came out very late in XP's reign (2005 compared to 2001 for regular XP and 2006 for Vista). Shell extensions wouldn't work because they were almost always 32-bit only, and driver support was often a problem because hardware manufacturers often didn't do *any* 64-bit development at this point.

On the consumer market, it only ever had relevance for a tiny, tiny group of enthusiasts. Those who really wanted/needed 64-bit would typically go for 2003 instead, which was available long before. As such, it seems incredibly strange for a game to support that configuration at all, without also supporting 32-bit XP - *especially* when said game apparently doesn't require enough RAM to need 64-bit in the first place.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Pidgeot
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Train Fever(...) Memory: 2 GB RAM (...) Notice: 32-bit operating systems are NOT supported
Pidgeot: This seems odd. If it runs on 2 GB RAM, then there doesn't seem to be a good reason for it to not work on 32-bit; Windows machines with only 2 GB RAM generally shouldn't be running 64-bit Windows anyway.

It also seems wrong that XP is apparently supported, because that was 32-bit only - unless they mean the virtually unused 64-bit version of XP, but that seems like a stretch (and that one was really closer to Windows 2003 anyway).

Also, I'm pretty sure there isn't a 32-bit version of OS X 10.7 anyway, so the notice is rather pointless for that platform.
what's more odd, i checked the official page of this game , there's no mention about the game doesn't run on a 32-bit operating system.... so GOG ? a mistake or i missed something
Post edited March 05, 2015 by DyNaer
Lord_Kane: There is a X64 version of windows XP Professional: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_XP_Professional_x64_Edition
Just in name though, XP 64bit is actually based on Windows 2000 and is quite a different operating system. Tonnes of software/games etc. wont work on it. It is more of a tech preview OS than a fully supported OS really and not recommended for anything at all, especially now. :)

Edit: ugh, ninjad above... :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by skeletonbow
http://www.gog.com/forum/hand_of_fate/hand_of_fate_has_been_updated_to_version_102
Thanks Judas :D

Downloading as I write this.