It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: But they can't just give you a Steam key on GOG, and be done with it, can they now?
DeMignon: I hope they don't dare to. That would be a pretty bad move. Well, we'll see.
Well, I just received their answer saying that they have fixed the issue on Humble. I've logged in to my Humble account, checked my library, and indeed, now there's a "2064: Read Only Memories" entry (separate from the "Read Only Memories (Legacy)" one)...

...which consists solely on the Steam key. :\
muntdefems: ...which consists solely on the Steam key. :\
:-\ Uh-oh, not a good sign. Though, thanks for the info!
muntdefems: Well, I just received their answer saying that they have fixed the issue on Humble. I've logged in to my Humble account, checked my library, and indeed, now there's a "2064: Read Only Memories" entry (separate from the "Read Only Memories (Legacy)" one)...

...which consists solely on the Steam key. :\
Oh - what the hell :/

[Very late edit]
There are now DRM-free files for the game on Humble (see attachment)
Attachments:
2064_rom.png (23 Kb)
Post edited January 19, 2017 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: There are now DRM-free files for the game on Humble (see attachment)
Not just on Humble :-)
high rated
Yep, I also got the DRM-free upgrade for R.O.M. on Humble! :)

From MaGog's logs for 19 January:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· 2064: Read Only Memories
· 2064: Read Only Memories - Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC]
· Slime Rancher [In Dev]

[Part 1 of 2]

2064: Read Only Memories has probably changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Read Only Memories *TO* 2064: Read Only Memories

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.7.0 or later, Processor: 2.0 GHz with SSE2 instruction support, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space, Recommended system requirements: OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: 2.0 GHz with SSE2 instruction support, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space *TO* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: 2.0 GHz with SSE2 instruction support, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows XP or later, Processor: 2.0 GHz with SSE2 instruction support, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: Direct X or Open GL 2.0 compatible card, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space, Recommended system requirements: 7 or later, Processor: 2.0 GHz with SSE2 instruction support, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: Direct X or Open GL 2.0 compatible card, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space *TO* Windows XP or later, Processor: 2.0 GHz with SSE2 instruction support, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: Direct X or Open GL 2.0 compatible card, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* 4 character artworks *TO* 4 character artworks, original Read Only Memories game (Windows), original Read Only Memories game (OS X), original Read Only Memories game (Linux)

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Deluxe Edition Upgrade: 2064: Read Only Memories soundtrack (MP3) --- File size: 296.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: original Read Only Memories game (Linux) --- File size: 110.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: original Read Only Memories game (OS X) --- File size: 113.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: original Read Only Memories game (Windows) --- File size: 183.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 110.0 MB *TO* 523.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2d (gog-8) *TO* gog-9

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 113.0 MB *TO* 524.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2d (gog-9) *TO* gog-11

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 183.0 MB *TO* 1.0 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.2d (gog-8) *TO* gog-9

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
2064: Read Only Memories Upgrade (19 January 2017)
The day has finally arrived: 2064: Read Only Memories is out now on PS4 and PC! Now you can enjoy this incredible update to our 2015 release Read Only Memories. What’s new? Full voice acting, updated puzzles, and a whole server farm worth of updates to the script, character emotions, music, and more!
We have nearly thirty voice actors, including BAFTA-nominated folks such as Melissa Hutchinson and Adam Harrington, huge game industry VO stars including Dave Fennoy and Erin Fitzgerald, gaming professionals like Jonathan Holmes and Zoe Quinn, and internet celebrities like Austin Creed (aka WWE’s Xavier Woods), Dan Ryckert, and Jim Sterling.
Not only that, but 2064: Read Only Memories also features: new and revamped puzzles! New animations! New characters! New areas to explore in the post-game “Endless Christmas” epilogue! Even more Hassy!!
There’s even an updated soundtrack and artbook for the deluxe version! Wow!
(Full changelog)

2064: Read Only Memories - Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC] has probably changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Read Only Memories - Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC] *TO* 2064: Read Only Memories - Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC]

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.7.0 or later, Processor: 2.0 GHz with SSE2 instruction support, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space, Recommended system requirements: OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: 2.0 GHz with SSE2 instruction support, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space *TO* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: 2.0 GHz with SSE2 instruction support, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows XP or later, Processor: 2.0 GHz with SSE2 instruction support, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: Direct X or Open GL 2.0 compatible card, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space, Recommended system requirements: 7 or later, Processor: 2.0 GHz with SSE2 instruction support, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: Direct X or Open GL 2.0 compatible card, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space *TO* Windows XP or later, Processor: 2.0 GHz with SSE2 instruction support, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: Direct X or Open GL 2.0 compatible card, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), artbook *TO* soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), 2064: Read Only Memories soundtrack (MP3), artbook
high rated
[Part 2 of 2]

Slime Rancher [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (249.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.4.1 (gog-10) *TO* 0.4.2c (gog-11)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (259.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.4.1 (gog-8) *TO* 0.4.2c (gog-9216)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (402.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.4.1 (gog-9) *TO* 0.4.2c (gog-10)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch v0.4.2c (19th January 2017)
Another bug related to treasure pods was discovered that required another quick patch. You may experience certain pods are re-closed., but just as before, this should not negatively impact your game in any way.

Patch v0.4.2b (19th January 2017)
We discovered a bug that caused old treasure pods to close again following the release of v0.4.2 and have issued a fix. If you have a save file with the pods re-closed you simply have to open them again if you wish to have all pods opened. This will not cause any other issues with your save file. All blueprints you had previously received will remain available to you.

Patch v0.4.2 (19th January 2017)

Changes:

- Added 18 new treasure pods, many of which contain rare Slime Science resources.
- Added 3 new fashion pods: Cute, Dandy, and Royal.
- Added a fashion remover gadget to remove fashion pod accessories from largos and gordos.
- Gordos can now receive fashion pod accessories! It is as awesome as it sounds.
- Added additional nighttime music track for the radio. It's quite romantic.
- Using new text rendering/layout library to improve clarity of text as well as line-wrapping and sizing in certain situations.
- Made puddle slimes less likely to hang out in corners of ponds by telling them that the world is a brighter place when you are willing to mingle with others.
- Changed puddle slime dehydration logic such that they won’t disappear due to touching other slimes while in the water.
- Improved handling of player pushback while holding a largo, specifically around quickly turning to face a wall.
- Added some additional decorations near the paths to the Moss Blanket and Indigo Quarry so players won't miss it.
- Added a manual collection button to the corral’s plort collector upgrade for all those do-it-yourselfers out there.
- Changed plort collector to always turn on for a minimum time even when no plorts are present.
- Added a vac sound to the plort collector.
- Game will now pause when a controller is unplugged.
- Slightly reduced the number of required food for gordos to burst.

Fixes:

- Fixed bug where cuberries could end up stuck on top of their tree.
- Fixed bug with Ball Pit achievement awarding incorrectly.
- Fixed bugs related to the way the player moves along the edge of steep slopes - prevents some cases where the player would get caught and be unable to move forward for a few moments. No, we didn't grease all the sides of every cliff in the game. That's not even a thing.
- Fixed bug where auto-feeder corral upgrade would sometimes not properly handle returning to the ranch, resulting in corrals with large amounts of food in them. This fix should broadly improve the experience of using an auto-feeder overall.
- Fixed bug where Emergency Return would sometimes put the player well above or below where it was supposed to, resulting in a whole other kind of emergency, really.
- Some Russian translation improvements.
- Adjusted the refinery link's depositer to be more receptive.
- Fixed bug where the vsync setting was sometimes not getting correctly initialized.

Lastly, we are changing the listed minimum memory requirement for Slime Rancher from 2GB to 4GB of RAM. As we've added more and more features and areas to the game the used memory has grown somewhat over time. Additionally, we feel this better reflects the increasing amount of memory that is in use by newer versions of Windows, which use quite a bit of the system memory at all times.
In short, if you've been able to run Slime Rancher, nothing will change.
(Full changelog)
high rated
Project Highrise got an update:

Changelog for update 1.3.1 / GOG-17 (Windows) / GOG-9186 (Mac) (added 19th January 2017):

New Additions:
- New scenario: Above the Skyline

Improvements:
- Contracts can now be cancelled, if you're willing to pay the penalty

Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug with contract unlocking for the Highrise Living contract
- Flyout text now scales correctly with UI scaling settings
Edit
(Received humble reply because of 2064 ROM and wanted to post it. Realized too late that it has already been fixed. Great to see that it was just a mistake. Yay to the devs :))
Post edited January 19, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 19 January:

· Imperium Galactica II: Alliances
· Last Leviathan, The [In Dev]
· Project Highrise
· Slime Rancher [In Dev]

A game has probably been added: Imperium Galactica II: Alliances

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Please note that the old Random Access Memories save files are incompatible with 2064 version of the game

Last Leviathan, The [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 349.0 MB *TO* 361.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.2.0 (gog-1) *TO* 0.2.1 (Build 146gm)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 516.0 MB *TO* 512.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.2.0 (gog-2) *TO* 0.2.1 (gog-3)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 0.2.1 (19 January 2017)

Skull Lagoon
Only appearing around All Hallows Eve, The Skull Lagoon rises from the sea bed bringing doom and destruction with it. In an arena of death, defeat the ghostly Black Hallow in the fastest time possible, video yourself doing it and put it it online. Don’t forget to tweet us the link with #TLLSkullLagoon

New Sails
Get dressed up for Halloween with the new Jack O’ Lantern Sail or bellow the new Stripey Skull!

Rope and Iron Bracing
Brace yourself! Strengthen your creations or just add some decorative rigging.

A Ballast Tank
A variable buoyancy block that can be controlled whilst sailing.

Lots of fixes and polish

- POLISH - after a rocket/torp has travelled and exploded with something the camera instantly reverts back to ship so you can't see the destruction you've just wrought. can we leave it there for a bit?
- BUG - When going into the Ship Editor the first time, the Cube block isn't highlighted.
- BUG - Teleport (Fast Travel) sometimes leaves boat in the air.
- BUG - BS2 2nd Treasure Chest activity - Dying will reset your position and then leave weapon arcs in view.
- BUG - Destroyed/Discombobulated blocks spin around like madness (max angular velocity issue)
- BUG - If you press T on a ship with telescope and go into telescope mode and then press F game will go into default camera mode but Telescope UI will stay.
- POLISH - Chain Winch - you can make these longer or shorter in the block properties menu.
- BUG - If you connect a floating mine to a winch and that to a spring trap then set off the spring trap the winch disappears and the mine disconnects.
(Full changelog)

Project Highrise has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (76.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.0.1 (gog-8157) *TO* 1.3.1 (gog-9186)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (54.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.0.1 (gog-16) *TO* 1.3.1 (gog-17)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3.1 (19th January 2017)

New Additions:

- New scenario: Above the Skyline

Improvements:

- Contracts can now be cancelled, if you're willing to pay the penalty

Bug fixes:

- Fixed a bug with contract unlocking for the Highrise Living contract
- Flyout text now scales correctly with UI scaling settings
(Full changelog)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04+ or newer, Processor: 2.2GHz Dual Core, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible, 512 MB VRAM *TO* Ubuntu 14.04+ or newer, Processor: 2.2GHz Dual Core, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible, 512 MB VRAM

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.9 or newer, Processor: 2.2GHz Dual Core, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible, 512 MB VRAM *TO* OS X 10.9 or newer, Processor: 2.2GHz Dual Core, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible, 512 MB VRAM

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 2.2GHz Dual Core, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 512MB VRAM *TO* Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 2.2GHz Dual Core, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: 512MB VRAM
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 20 January:

· 2064: Read Only Memories - Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC]
· Diluvion Fleet Edition Upgrade [Upcoming] [DLC]
· Diluvion Pre-Order [Upcoming] [still buggy, as it mentions OS X in the Windows Sys. Reqs.]
· Imperium Galactica
· Imperium Galactica II: Alliances
· Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships

>>> Sub-forum changed *FROM* <i>http://www.gog.com/forum/read_only_memories</i> *TO* <i>http://www.gog.com/forum/2064_read_only_memories</i>

Diluvion Fleet Edition Upgrade [Upcoming] [DLC] has probably changed

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: Intel i5 (or equivalent), Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce GTX 300 (or equivalent), Storage: 4 GB available space *TO* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: Intel i5 (or equivalent), Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce GT 300 Series (or equivalent), Storage: 4 GB available space

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* 7 / 10, Processor: Intel i5 (or equivalent), Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce GTX 300 (or equivalent), DirectX: Version 10, Storage: 4 GB available space *TO* 7 / 10, Processor: Intel i5 (or equivalent), Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce GT 300 Series (or equivalent), DirectX: Version 10, Storage: 4 GB available space

Diluvion Pre-Order [Upcoming] has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* 7 / 10, Processor: Intel i5 (or equivalent), Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce GTX 300 (or equivalent), DirectX: Version 10, Storage: 4 GB available space, Recommended system requirements: OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: Intel i5 (or equivalent), Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce GTX 300 (or equivalent), Storage: 4 GB available space *TO* 7 / 10, Processor: Intel i5 (or equivalent), Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce GT 300 Series (or equivalent), DirectX: Version 10, Storage: 4 GB available space, Recommended system requirements: OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: Intel i5 (or equivalent), Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce GT 300 Series (or equivalent), Storage: 4 GB available space

Imperium Galactica has probably changed

>>> Sub-forum changed *FROM* <i>http://www.gog.com/forum/imperium_galactica</i> *TO* <i>http://www.gog.com/forum/imperium_galactica_series</i>

Imperium Galactica II: Alliances has probably changed

>>> Sub-forum changed *FROM* <i>http://www.gog.com/forum/imperium_galactica</i> *TO* <i>http://www.gog.com/forum/imperium_galactica_series</i>

Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Windows installer, French+German+Italian+Russian+Spanish (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 31.0 MB --- Version: 1.3 (gog-8)

* File added: Windows installer, French+German+Italian+Russian+Spanish (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 3.5 GB --- Version: 1.3 (gog-8)

[NO CHANGELOG]
Post edited January 20, 2017 by muntdefems
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 20 January:

· Besiege [In Dev]
· Dwarves, The
· Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
· Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation - DLC Pack [DLC]
· Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation
· Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation - DLC Pack [DLC]
· Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships
· Slime Rancher [In Dev]
· Urban Empire

A game has probably been added: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation

A game has probably been added: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation - DLC Pack [DLC]

A game has probably been added: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation

A game has probably been added: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation - DLC Pack [DLC]

Besiege [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (416.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.4 (gog-1) *TO* 0.42b (gog-2)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (417.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.4 (gog-1) *TO* 0.42b (gog-2)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 316.0 MB *TO* 332.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.4 *TO* 0.42b

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
0.42b Changelog (20th January 2017)
- Added missing Template skins
- Fixed an issue where the Log block couldn't receive a skin for the short version
- Fixed an issue where the game would freeze if a cannon was fired too early when starting simulation
- Fixed Camera resseting to center everytime a block was placed
- Fixed an issue where the symmetry pivot would reset its position in unwished scenarios
- Fixed an issue where skins on balloons wouldn't load correctly on the rope
- Fixed an issue where rockets would have their trails blocked by the rocket itself
- Fixed an issue where dragged blocks added to rockets would be applied an uninteded force after the rocket exploded
- Fixed an issue where camera would focus on a wrong point upon entering levels

Patch 0.42a (20th January 2017)
-Optimized a subset of the machine scripts to potentially pose less problems, primarily in relation to mods.
-Fixed an issue with the grabber.

Changelog V0.42 (20th January 2017)
ADDITIONAL CONTENT
- Added Crossbow Block
- Added Log Block
- Added Vacuum Block

IMPROVEMENTS
Updated Models & Textures for the following blocks:
- Cannon
- Shrapnel Cannon
- Spike
- Hinge
- Ballast
- Bomb
- Bomb Holder
- Decoupler
- Balloon Rope
- Flamethrower
- Rope & Winch

FIXES
- Fixed fire smoke effect bug
- Fragments now maintain material properties
- Fixed flipping issue with Steering Hinge
- Fixed Piston extension/contraction inversion error on copy/paste
- Fixed an issue with Undo/Redo system
- Fixed an issue with balance in level 35
- Attempted to fix fleeing issue in Zone 38
- Fixed freezing zone in sandbox to cover entire area
- Fixed an issue with spamming simulation at level load
- Fixed error with tree crown interpolation offset
- Fixed bug where a block with no joints can’t take damage
- Melee Axe enemies now apply a force to what they hit
- Fixed damage texture for wooden pole
- Fixed bug with damage texture intensity exceeding 100%
- Fixed Yak colouring
- Boundary grid now correctly updates in build mode
- Fixed an issue involving the rope & winch in Zone 37
- Fixed rotation issues with rope & winch and braces
- Slightly improved Cannon precision in certain set ups
- Fixed all bugs and added invisible ghosts to make it look like there's bugs

Hotfix changes:
- Optimized a subset of the machine scripts to potentially pose less problems, primarily in relation to mods.
- Fixed an issue with the grabber.
(Full changelog)

Dwarves, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.1.3 [Windows] --- File size: 65.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 10.4 GB *TO* 11.4 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.2 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.3 (gog-2)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 11.6 GB *TO* 11.5 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.2 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.3 (gog-2)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- File size *FROM* 34.0 MB *TO* 32.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.2 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.3 (gog-3)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.2 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.3 (gog-3)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.2 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.3 (gog-3)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- File size *FROM* 2.2 GB *TO* 1.8 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.2 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.3 (gog-3)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update 1.1.3 (20 January 2017)

- various fixes
(Full changelog)

Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (7, 10)

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor, Memory: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Graphic: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, Storage: 4GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard *TO* 7 / 10, Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor, Memory: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Graphic: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, Storage: 4GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian *TO* Audio and text: English, Russian. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Please Note: the Russian language version of the game is NOT supported on Windows 8, however all other language versions are compatible with Windows 8.

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (249.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.4.2c (gog-11) *TO* 0.4.2d (gog-12)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (259.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.4.2c (gog-9216) *TO* 0.4.2d (gog-9238)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (402.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.4.2c (gog-10) *TO* 0.4.2d (gog-11)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch v0.4.2d (20th December 2017)
Another series of issues were discovered that we deemed worth a quick patch. This includes:
- Significantly reduce memory usage by game music (roughly 650 MB savings!). For those of you that just barely met the minimum requirements, you should see a significant performance boost.
- Fix rad poisoning text not updating
- Fix warp depot display text/bar not updating
- Fix flowers in Moss Blanket having turned yellow. Our best guess is that the winds were strong on our local build and blew some seeds over from the Ruins :)
(Full changelog)

Urban Empire has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 3 GHz dual core, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, 2GB or equivalent, DirectX: Version 11, Mouse, Keyboard *TO* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 3 GHz dual core, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, 2GB or equivalent, DirectX: Version 11, Mouse, Keyboard

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: German, English. Text only: French, Russian *TO* Audio and text: Chinese, German, English, French, Russian

>>> Sub-forum added: Urban Empire sub-forum

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Half Timbered Building Pack: Windows installer, English --- File size: 26.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.4.1

* File added: DLC: OST: soundtrack --- File size: 124.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.4.1

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 989.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.4.1

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
Added the Dwarves, The changelog to the respective game forum.

DeMignon added the 2064: Read Only Memories (two parts) one.

PaterAlf added the Project Highrise changelog.
Post edited January 24, 2017 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
Mini-update from MaGog's logs for 21 January:

· Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 has probably changed

>>> Sub-forum changed *FROM* <i>http://www.gog.com/forum/hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1</i> *TO* <i>http://www.gog.com/forum/hyperdimension_neptunia_series</i>
Just a quick but heartfelt salvo to ever-fighting muntdefems and mrkgnao's lady MaGog for providing this relentless flow of update heads-ups...

muntdefems: Following a suggestion I've received by chat, I've updated my script so it shows a list of the games included in the current batch of updates so you can know at a glance if one of your games has been updated in any way. :)
mm324: Very nice, thank you. :)
MarkoH01: That is a GREAT idea!
A fantastic idea [☆] surely ! That addition of a batch preview takes out so much if not all of the apprehension that previously came with opening this thread when days or even weeks had gone by since the last visit...

muntdefems: I know, right? It's something so useful, simple and obvious, that makes me wonder how in Earth didn't I think of it myself before.
Erh, muntdefems... What were you doing in there, pray tell ? Or do you mean that, rolling out a particularly gigantic slew of updates, you got buried therein and ended up digging instead ? Hmm... Whatever the circumstance leading to such dreary premises, rest assured of this : no one would ever drill about blaming you...

MarkoH01: No need to be sorry. WE are forever in your debt that you are doing such great work for all of us!
muntdefems: Thanks for the compliments! ^_^
HypersomniacLive: Bump?
muntdefems: Thanks! ^_^
adaliabooks: Bump?
muntdefems: Bump! Thanks!
adaliabooks: Another bump :)
muntdefems: And thank you again, kind sir! ^_^
direspirefirewire: bump for you?
muntdefems: Most obliged. :)
Fairfox: Without this thread I'd be totes lost.
DoctorGOGgles: bump
muntdefems: Thank you bumpy much! :P

(b^_^)b ¡¡ Go go go go go muntdefems !! d(^_^d)

muntdefems: Whatever, here's a lot of pending updates in 5 batches (bumps will be highly appreciated ^_^):
Splatsch: Bump :)
muntdefems: Ta!
HypersomniacLive: Season bump!
muntdefems: Fist bump! :)
HypersomniacLive: Have a bump.
muntdefems: Got it! :)

&lt;(^.^&lt;) &lt;(^_^)&gt; (&gt;^.^)&gt;

[☆] Or, as some would put it, "Fosho – w00tness..."

_____
[EDIT] ► YouTube links (no Flash Player dependency)
Post edited January 31, 2017 by aquaSolus
muntdefems: I know, right? It's something so useful, simple and obvious, that makes me wonder how in Earth didn't I think of it myself before.
aquaSolus: Erh, muntdefems... What were you doing in there, pray tell ? Or do you mean that, rolling out a particularly gigantic slew of updates, you got buried therein and ended up digging instead ? Hmm... Whatever the circumstance leading to such dreary premises, rest assured of this : no one would ever drill about blaming you...
Oh man, I friggin' hate prepositions! >_<