It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Johny.: Good news for NoScript users - there is no CloudFront stored script embedded on GOG.com.
Thanks much.
Johny.: *
Alaric.us: Johny, was this forum written from scratch by/for GOG or was it a ready solution of some sort that was modified to fit the site?
Looks like you're on the nose here,too:(
Johny.: Good news for NoScript users - there is no CloudFront stored script embedded on GOG.com.
Cheers.
Yay GOG works again :D
Thanks!
None of my games show as owned. Glitch or disabled = GOG getting ready for the Summer Sale?
HypersomniacLive: None of my games show as owned. Glitch or disabled = GOG getting ready for the Summer Sale?
I think you already know the answer to that... ;)

I had a strange "breakage" on my account, where it didn't show I had unread Forum replies even though I did,
even had the number of notification next to account smaller by 1 (as a consequence) but it somehow fixed itself back :?
Anyone else not having an account tab on the forum unless they visit the front page (or one of the revamped ones, I assume)?
HypersomniacLive: Anyone else not having an account tab on the forum unless they visit the front page (or one of the revamped ones, I assume)?
It's not a global thing.
Could you please post an output of your browsers console after forum page refreshing?

http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers#answer-77337
Post edited June 10, 2016 by Johny.
Johny.: It's not a global thing.
Could you please post an output of your browsers console after forum page refreshing?

http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers#answer-77337
Change extension to txt.

Things seem to work as intended now, notifications refreshing and all. I will log out and back in to see if it persists.

EDIT: I get the same when logging in from the forum. Second attachment is with a page refresh without first visiting the front page.
Attachments:
console.jpg (28 Kb)
console2.jpg (27 Kb)
Post edited June 10, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
"TypeError: angular.element(...).injector(...) is undefined"

Please disable userscripts (I guess Adalia Fundamentals?) and check again. :)

Screenshot of the red input, or copying it to the post would also be OK. :)
Johny.: "TypeError: angular.element(...).injector(...) is undefined"

I'm using both Adalia Fundamentals and Barefoot Essentials. I disabled both, cleared everything, and logged back in. Same result. Console output includes the following line (for obvious reasons?):

TypeError: b.getSelectedCurrency(...) is undefined
legacy.31.js:9:20167

So, while the "TypeError: angular.element(...).injector(...) is undefined" error is no longer present, I still don't have an Account tab.

Note, please, that while the Sign Up/Log In buttons show on the forum, as soon as I'm logged in the Account tab is missing, and only shows after visiting the front page or one of the revamped pages; and works as should.

Also note that I started having this problem only this afternoon, after the Summer Sale D3 started, everything was working fine before that.
HypersomniacLive: TypeError: b.getSelectedCurrency(...) is undefined
Did you try re-selecting a currency?
mrkgnao: Did you try re-selecting a currency?
No. and it no longer shows in the Console. I just assumed it pops up as there's no currency selector on the forum, but perhaps it also needed me to visit the front page to fix itself?
Johny.: "TypeError: angular.element(...).injector(...) is undefined"

HypersomniacLive: I'm using both Adalia Fundamentals and Barefoot Essentials. I disabled both, cleared everything, and logged back in. Same result. Console output includes the following line (for obvious reasons?):

TypeError: b.getSelectedCurrency(...) is undefined
legacy.31.js:9:20167

So, while the "TypeError: angular.element(...).injector(...) is undefined" error is no longer present, I still don't have an Account tab.

Note, please, that while the Sign Up/Log In buttons show on the forum, as soon as I'm logged in the Account tab is missing, and only shows after visiting the front page or one of the revamped pages; and works as should.

Also note that I started having this problem only this afternoon, after the Summer Sale D3 started, everything was working fine before that.
Thank you for checking that. I think I know what it might be connected to - I'm wondering why it happens for you and not for everyone.

Does the issue happen in private mode (with all addons disabled then)?