It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Johny.: Thank you for checking that. I think I know what it might be connected to - I'm wondering why it happens for you and not for everyone.

Does the issue happen in private mode (with all addons disabled then)?
I'd love to know what causes it, if you'd share.

I've not tried private or safe mode, and I can't test it now, as it fixed itself - things work as should now, with both AF and BE enabled.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
Most of the foreign (French, German, Russian) titles of games have reverted yesterday to English. And the few that didn't, show inconsistent bugs (e.g. occasional French titles in the German catalogue, occasional German titles in the Russian catalogue). Might be one more of the numerous bugs of the Summer Sale.
Post edited June 15, 2016 by mrkgnao
[edit]

The titles of several games in the catalog and on my wishlist are in Russian. (They were fine yesterday.) The list of affected games changes; e.g. when I started compiling it, Blood and Wine was ok but the TW3 expansion pass wasn't; it's vice versa now.

Also, the genres for quite a number of games are in Russian (independently from the titles) in the wishlist and on the gamecard in the "also-bought" section. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the glitch (the glitch does not single out specific genres, or the absence or presence of the Russian language in the game, or regional pricing for that matter).

(Also, can we all just agree that "экшн" is a stupid genre designation?)

---

Just got an email that "an item you wishlisted", specifically Shadow Warrior 2013, is on sale. I've owned it for 2 years, and it's not on my wishist.

---

8PM MSK, things appear to be back to normal (except for the email obviously, because there's no way to unget it).
Post edited June 15, 2016 by Starmaker
high rated
Warning : I can't maintain anymore this thread (thanks to the bots) : it's not possible to post any links without a rep 10 or above. If i could inderstand GOG's POV for the spams... this is becoming ridiculous for those who got their rep. taken to the ground. So the only solution is to lock this thread, clear the OP from what's fixed and starts a V.2 of it.

So if there's any lamb for this ..... , i just hope Judas will lock this thread ..
Post edited June 21, 2016 by DyNaer
DyNaer: it's not possible to post any links without a rep 10 or above.
Add a quote to your post with the links.
high rated
JMich: Add a quote to your post with the links.
Thanks for the tip, but that doesn't change anything , i won't maintain anymore this thread.....

Bots "eat" around 6/12 points per 24h so... that's not something an average user could fight by him / herself....
DyNaer: Thanks for the tip, but that doesn't change anything , i won't maintain anymore this thread.....
The quote part was about posting links, not about maintaining this thread.
high rated
JMich: The quote part was about posting links, not about maintaining this thread.
fixed.
DyNaer:
Sad... And I'm guessing that's something that goes under "what's still broken", that bots/spammers can still do this.
DyNaer: Thanks for the tip, but that doesn't change anything , i won't maintain anymore this thread.....
Bots "eat" around 6/12 points per 24h so... that's not something an average user could fight by him / herself....
If you don't want to to this thread anymore, I could take over. Not sure if we need to open a new one or if they could just change the OP to a new user (because this is possible in other forum software, no clue about how it is here). But I guess you already contacted Judas about a lock?
moonshineshadow: If you don't want to to this thread anymore, I could take over. Not sure if we need to open a new one or if they could just change the OP to a new user (because this is possible in other forum software, no clue about how it is here). But I guess you already contacted Judas about a lock?
Easier to start a new thread, with OP explaining the maintainance change, and making clear when the responsibilty was passed on, with a link to the old thread.

As for Rep I don't know why anybody cares about such things, I've discussed this, before, and the link posting issue, was the only reason for caring, and as was pointed out above, the in quotes workaround, negates that issue anyway.

I neither know no care what GOG Rep I have, though I'll probably notice after posting this, and then I'll just ignore it afterwards.
I don't give a damn for anyones opinions if expressed by a single click, make that opinion known in a post, and I'll likely still not give a damn, but I will at least read your post, and know what your worthless opnion is, then I may even respond with my own wortless opinion.

What I will never do is use the rep, infact, I don't even know how, or care to find out.
Post edited June 21, 2016 by UhuruNUru
DyNaer: Warning : I can't maintain anymore this thread (thanks to the bots) : it's not possible to post any links without a rep 10 or above. If i could inderstand GOG's POV for the spams... this is becoming ridiculous for those who got their rep. taken to the ground. So the only solution is to lock this thread, clear the OP from what's fixed and starts a V.2 of it.

So if there's any lamb for this ..... , i just hope Judas will lock this thread ..
I'm very sorry to hear that you're giving up on this thread and us. If it's only the hindrance of not being able to post links, there is a way around it (as JMich already let you know), and I'd ask you to reconsider. But I understand if there are other reasons. In any case, thank you for starting this thread and giving us all a place to report broken things, and all he work you've put into it.

Someone else could take over in this case; moonshineshadow already volunteered, and I'd also gladly have done it, if no-one else wanted to.

If your decision is final, I kindly ask you to postpone any requests for a lock, to give your successor time and the chance to clarify things with you before taking over.
Damn.. is anyone else leaving today? : (
high rated
moonshineshadow: If you don't want to to this thread anymore, I could take over. Not sure if we need to open a new one or if they could just change the OP to a new user (because this is possible in other forum software, no clue about how it is here). But I guess you already contacted Judas about a lock?
Surething, if you want to :)

I already asked a lock to Judas , but i didn't get any response.... so ...

UhuruNUru: As for Rep I don't know why anybody cares about such things, I've discussed this, before, and the link posting issue, was the only reason for caring, and as was pointed out above, the in quotes workaround, negates that issue anyway.
I will make it clear : my rep was taken to the ground in 6 months and the issue isn't resolved and won't (you have no idea through what i gone through.... GOG is just awfull on this matter). It's abused from YEARS.

Abusing the rep. system is a violation of the GOG's users agreement (point 9 section f) from my understanding , i don't care to my reputation , BUT what i care is : some assholes stripped my ability to post link.... there's a workaround to this but i don't want to ressort to it. GOG's users agreement is there to be respected; if GOG ignores it's own users agreement... where are we going ?

Bots could hit an account 6-12 points per 24h , so an average user can't gain the same amount of points in the same times. Technically bots interfere with GOG's forum software.

I fed up of GOG's lack of communication & letting the situation rotting for so long.

HypersomniacLive: I'm very sorry to hear that you're giving up on this thread and us. If it's only the hindrance of not being able to post links, there is a way around it (as JMich already let you know), and I'd ask you to reconsider. But I understand if there are other reasons. In any case, thank you for starting this thread and giving us all a place to report broken things, and all he work you've put into it.

Someone else could take over in this case; moonshineshadow already volunteered, and I'd also gladly have done it, if no-one else wanted to.

If your decision is final, I kindly ask you to postpone any requests for a lock, to give your successor time and the chance to clarify things with you before taking over.
what i explained above should answers everything.

I'd like to continue to maintain this thread, but not in those conditions.... I'm pretty aware the rep. system is broken.

To sum up : GOG's doesn't give a shit of the problems in the forum (sorry Johny. but fixing the forum here & here isn't the solution) / The community (most users) finds everything is perfectly normal.
high rated
Wow, so the childish incivility of these forums has actually prevented useful content from being posted. Score another one for the great minds at GOG and their hands-off approach to any kind of workable solution.

Sorry you've been so unjustly attacked DyNaer, and thank you for your work on this thread. I'd offer to take it on, but I've sod-all interest in helping out here anymore than I already do. No good deed goes unpunished on GOG.