It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Hmm. Nice. I'll have to drop that from the next update of the script then.

Thanks Johny! :)
Why? It's doing no harm. Wouldn't it be better to have a solution already in place if the bug reappears?
Post edited June 02, 2016 by mrkgnao
Johny.: We're sending only errors to opbeat, so if you encounter any - we'll know about it. You can still block it if you wish.
I guess living with blocked scripts/other things can be hard sometimes. :D I like modern JS and browser possibilities and I let sites to use cookies, localStorage, all the scripts they want - so my experience is full. But that's me. :)
And my axe!

Seriously, though, it's good to know that we see eye to eye on this. =)
Post edited June 02, 2016 by Alaric.us
moonshineshadow: Did they fix the page number bug for favourite threads? o.O
Wishbone: Johny was kind enough to listen to my whining about that particular long-standing bug yesterday evening. This morning he did me a solid and went and fixed it :-)
Yeah, I felt there was something wrong with it for a long time, when you told me what - it started to itch me. :P
Wishbone: Johny was kind enough to listen to my whining about that particular long-standing bug yesterday evening. This morning he did me a solid and went and fixed it :-)
Johny.: Yeah, I felt there was something wrong with it for a long time, when you told me what - it started to itch me. :P
You went above and beyond, man. Thank you :-)
Johny.: Yeah, I felt there was something wrong with it for a long time, when you told me what - it started to itch me. :P
Thanks for that. Even if I got kind of fond of the huge number shown for the conversational thread, it is way better like this ;-)
adaliabooks: Hmm. Nice. I'll have to drop that from the next update of the script then.

Thanks Johny! :)
mrkgnao: Why? It's doing no harm. Wouldn't it be better to have a solution already in place if the bug reappears?
To lighten the code. If the bug pops up again I can just retrieve the function from the old version records on Github and reimplement.
It probably won't make much difference, but it might make things load a little faster with out it, and it's not actually needed any more so I might as well.
mrkgnao: Why? It's doing no harm. Wouldn't it be better to have a solution already in place if the bug reappears?
adaliabooks: To lighten the code. If the bug pops up again I can just retrieve the function from the old version records on Github and reimplement.
It probably won't make much difference, but it might make things load a little faster with out it, and it's not actually needed any more so I might as well.
Fair enough. At my age, I no longer pay much attention to how fast a page loads. If it loads before I have to go to the bathroom again, it's probably fast enough.
Johny.: *
Johny, was this forum written from scratch by/for GOG or was it a ready solution of some sort that was modified to fit the site?
mrkgnao: Fair enough. At my age, I no longer pay much attention to how fast a page loads. If it loads before I have to go to the bathroom again, it's probably fast enough.
Have a +1 for the chuckle!
I just bumped the weekend promo to the forum, but when I hit the post button I was taken to a 404 page. When I refreshed the General discussion page, the thread appeared but showed 0 posts, even though my post is there.

The exact same thing happened a few days ago when I bumped something else to the forum.

Is this how it's intended to work?
HypersomniacLive: I just bumped the weekend promo to the forum, but when I hit the post button I was taken to a 404 page. When I refreshed the General discussion page, the thread appeared but showed 0 posts, even though my post is there.

The exact same thing happened a few days ago when I bumped something else to the forum.

Is this how it's intended to work?
It happens frequently, usually happens to me too when I make the first post on those threads.
high rated
Good news for NoScript users - there is no CloudFront stored script embedded on GOG.com.
Post edited June 06, 2016 by Johny.
"Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut, The" cannot be bought as a gift, at least not by people who bought the original three games.

P.S. No need to explain to me what the original problem was. I know. But I wonder if someone is trying to fix this or will the game remain ungiftable.
Just curious - will the avatar change glitch ever get fixed? It's been like 3 months now...
Johny.: Good news for NoScript users - there is no CloudFront stored script embedded on GOG.com.
Yay, thanks! Good news, indeed!
Post edited June 07, 2016 by DeMignon