It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Am I mafia? I haven't read yet
Lol.....also welcome to the hotel/game, friend. :)
----------------------------------------------------------

yogsloth: @GameRager - sorry about the cat, dude, I feel for you
Thanks.......thankfully I have the 2 others(and family) to keep me company(especially during all this covid craziness).

yogsloth: OK maybe I'll look closer into GR, he hasn't actually scummed yet, right?
I save scummed in one of my PC games the last few days....that count or not?
=========================================================

Microfish_1: Zazak got fed up by the 2 jesters--despite them being accidental, 3 lurkers (trent, GR, and myself), and an unwillingness on our part to play meta. He had little patience for a new player, and especially took issue with SPF soft-claiming a PR that, supposedly, "if claimed would be useless."
I believe the phrase here would be "making a (supple) scene" ;)

Microfish_1: Oh, and I want to know who El Coppo should investigate at night.
I believe I already replied to you on this before......shall I look it up and see if I did and what my full answer was?

PookaMustard: I would be willing to vote either GR, or Cadaver (who I'm voting right now). Not willing to vote anyone else.
Also why "tunneling" on the two of us specifically for so long? Imo Cadaver is near as likely to be town as I....by that I mean, would a town post as much as he has and scrutinize so many?

Cadaver747: Certainty not. What I was trying to say is that people cast their accusations for a lot less and you are the easiest lynch target at the moment. A great opportunity for mafia to end a Day prematurely were they unable to find a more suitable wagon.
Tbh that is a likely possibility....maybe they have let me live to sow confusion among/distrust from the other town and get them to lynch me so they can NK other targets instead?

Cadaver747: My read on you: a careless Town, having his fun. I think that if you were a scum, your partner (or partners) would interfere. I'm not completely excluding an option for you being a Jack Torrance of course.
Well of course i'm no Jack Torrance....for one thing, i'm not so devilishly handsome.

ZFR: OK, the next person to post please make sure you also include your heartfelt wishes about there being not another No Lynch.
Sorry for not noticing this and replying as you requested initially.....I posted the post below it(post 838) without checking any posts out of order.

That said, I hope we can get a consensus going and achieve a lynch....though it's not looking so good atm, it seems.
==========================================================

SirPrimalform: Hmmm,
Vote AFP,
with the willingness to switch to GR before EoD if no one joins me on the AFP wagon.
Dunno how I feel about this.....I don't want the day to end on a no lynch or be the lynch, but I don't want to vote someone I don't suspect much.....what to do, what to do, what to do.
ZFR: I'd appreciate a stance from you too. Whom you willing to vote for, aside from your current wagon?
Willing to vote: AFP, Pooka > I am to to provide some basis on this later on

Doubtful about: ZFR, SPF, yogsloth (Zazak), Micro, GR

Will not vote: Cadaver, Lith
Cadaver747: Willing to vote: AFP, Pooka > I am to to provide some basis on this later on

Doubtful about: ZFR, SPF, yogsloth (Zazak), Micro, GR

Will not vote: Cadaver, Lith
[Joke]You scum! You should always be prepared to vote for the mod at least once! (Unless voting for the mod is a vote for NL, as sometimes is the case). [/Joke]
TY for your reads.
My strongest town read is microfish. Thread presence since I got here, going through his ISO really seems like trying to sort people out pretty strongly, same general vibe as last game.

Hey fish, I might just hand you my vote and let you cast it.

Good luck.
SirPrimalform: Hmmm,
Vote AFP,
with the willingness to switch to GR before EoD if no one joins me on the AFP wagon.
Unfortunately you have at least ZFR and Cadaver willing to hop on with you it seems. Could you tell me what has primarily made you believe I'm scum?

On a side note, I think a mislynch at this point would be pretty detrimental to town, however I think my lynch WOULD give a reasonable amount of information to analyze (I like to think more than most).
Another thought I just had...

Although I would really hate to lynch yogsloth on his first day, there's a few things that I realized:

1. zazak was ridiculously angry about the existance of jesters. Why though? As a town, it really doesn't bother me too much. However, I could definitely see if I were scum and expecting to lynch town only to have them flip nuetral twice in a row, how I'd get mad.

2. yogsloth dismissed the previous wagons because the lynches ended up being nuetrals. I personally think that there's definitely still benefit in analysis, but I could see that a scum wouldn't bother.

3. Continuing the "scum wouldn't bother" idea, yogsloth has absolutely no reads, to the point of joking (or not?) about letting someone else vote for him. This does NOT benefit town. I think it makes perfect sense for scum though. Why take too much of a stand if you don't have to?

Since it doesn't seem like GR's lynch is going anywhere fast, let's see where this gets us:

Vote yogsloth
good thinking, AFP, will def consider it!
A_Future_Pilot: However, I could definitely see if I were scum and expecting to lynch town only to have them flip nuetral twice in a row, how I'd get mad.
???

Why???

Mafia's victory condition is usually to kill anyone to achieve vote control. Not to kill Town. Maybe *some* neutrals make a bit of a difference (like a lyncher with a Mafia target or a a lyncher with a Town target, with the former being more desirable to lynch while the latter not), but in the case of survivors, and jesters, they're practically same as town: just someone they have to kill on their way to achieve victory by numbers.

Seriously? Mafia angry because they lynched Neutral instead of Town??? I mean they could be prefer to lynch a PR but those if they exist aren't easy to lynch D1/2 anyway.

Heck, in this particular case if zazak was Mafia he would be happy to see them flip jester instead of Town. Imagine the heat he'd be in if they flipped Town? But now mafia!zazak would have had the perfect excuse: I went after them because they appeared scummy.
Part I:
A_Future_Pilot: If GR is scum, I'm not sure who his scum buddies would be. I'll also acknowledge that lynching him wouldn't give us a huge amount of information. Having said that though, his lurkiness and his lack of defense as the wagon piled on didn't sit well with me. As a town, why in the world would he not defend himself better?
Me neither, I thought that it might be Zazak (now yogsloth), but I'm not sure anymore. Fully agree on the rest.

A_Future_Pilot: I explained my voting in 481.
I was addressing Zazak's query on my list of suspects. It's quite interesting that you reacted to that post and no one else is. Almost as like you're being "overly defensive" ;)
Anyway, thank you for your interest and for mentioning post #481, I've read that post (it was a reply to me actually), like all the other posts (I expect that you've read all the posts as well).
Mentioning it again will not clear my doubts just like that, that's not how it works.
But more on that below.

A_Future_Pilot: I made multiple posts reasoning through why I thought you might be scum (mentioned below).
Yes, about that, let's see:
1) Reason 1: "a lot of suspicion", post #368:
A_Future_Pilot: It seems to me like both Cadaver and zazak have been very eager to cast a lot suspicion at a lot of people. Zazak has given better reasons and been more systematic about it, while Cadaver seems to have had less reasons for his accusations and suspicions.
It was your first vote on Microfish because he "has been pretty absent it seems, as well as trent." - later you unvoted Micro in post #383

Facts:
I suspected ZFR/SPF/Carradice for the "code" thing - which I acknowledged to be "a stupid thing to do" in Post #197
I suspected ZFR/SPF/GR for not voting/hammering Carradice wagon - an actual mistake since I had different view on a situation, which was clearly explained to me by ZFR in Posts #342, #347 to which I acknowledged in #348
I expressed a possibility about gogtrial's hammer accident, again, in post #348 (not a suspicion but still)

Even if I wanted to I couldn't take it as "a lot of blame", and after I pressed on you in that regard in post #372 you decided to change your opinion and dropped your charges in post #383:
A_Future_Pilot: Well, I stand corrected. I looked through your post history thinking you had cast a lot more blame, but you've been pretty stuck on ZFR, SPF, and Carradice. You mentioned gogtrial's hammer maybe not being accidental (which I agree is possible), although AFAIK only ZFR mentioned it before you and you came in with "I think a lot of people believe this..."
2) Reason 2: being "parenthetical"
You waited for ZFR reaction in post #386
ZFR: I don't think gogtrial's hammer was not accidental and I don't believe I mentioned anything suggesting it was. Even if gogtrial is scum, there is no reason for him to hammer quickly on the first Day.
Then you re-read my post #348 again and suddenly you *realized* that I put the words "and many others I believe" into round brackets (parenthetical) to cast another scum accusation in post #396:
A_Future_Pilot: Cadaver was the first to mention gogtrial's hammer possibly not being an accident:
Cadaver747: Could it mean that gogtrial unintentional vote wasn't so unintentional after all?
A_Future_Pilot: Then immediately after the ZFR line I quoted above (which was the only other post that could have been construed to be about gogtrial's hammer) he said:
Cadaver747: According to you (and many others I believe) this accidental (or not) hammer situation might benefit anti-town players
A_Future_Pilot: That sounds scarily like a slip from day-chat discussions to me.
Vote ... <Cadaver>
It's your second vote which you put on me this time based on questionable reasoning.
Part II:
I was put on scrutiny for some things, but there were 3 which I found excessively absurd (and I have nothing against valid accusations):
1) ZFR because I called him "Vanilla" and not "Town", when mentioning how he was killed 3 times in a row before (I accidentally thought it was 4 for some reason, so you may use it against me as well);
> I asked ZFR to elaborate
2) AFP (You) for putting my own words in my own round brackets (a slip from would be scum day chat?), but only after a followup post from ZFR a re-read of my post for a second time;
> I compared it to ZFR's reasoning, your points about blaming seemed kind of valid
That is why I said to you "Gosh, your argument voting me is even better than ZFR's (calling him vanilla, not town)" in my 1st defense post #399 to which you replied but ignored how I compared it to ZFR's (I'll explain this part below)
3) Pooka for "manufacturing" how I wanted to sound worried and saying (a slip from my absent mind?), event after I stated that it was intentional, it was not a linguistic issue and that I'm not THAT stupid;
> I compared Pooka's reasoning with yours for the same reason: it's absurd from my point of view
That is why I said to Pooka: "That's gold! I thought after AFP's accusation reason about "round brackets" no one would beat it, but you actually overdid it.". And don't worry I'll get to Pooka later.

Facts:
I definitely put words into brackets
That's how I like them: to be occasionally placed in round brackets
Other people did it too, you can see at least 3 examples for the first 50 posts.

Anyway you dismissed my posts #399, #400 about absurdness of those accusations, in post #409 you even said: [/i]"I may be slightly under the influence currently, but I'm pretty sure it all makes decent sense lol!"[/i]
My third "defense" post #410 (+EBWOP #411) to which you replied, among other thins, in post #462: "I'll be the first to admit that this is hardly a rock-solid case, but I've got to pursue any potential lead to see where it takes me. At this point I still suspect zazak, I'm increasingly alarmed by how many lurkers we have, and there's one other person I'll address in a moment."
Unfortunately you were unwilling to provide a suitable day-chat slip example then.
It was your third vote which you put on gogtrial because he voted on me agreeing with your "observation". Again, a sudden change of mind, gogtrial was on your side after all. And ZFR's vote was still on me at that time, what's the rush?

So I pressed again in post #471 and then you dropped your charges again in post #481 you said "After a combination of fairly reasonable responses, seeing that it logically didn't make sense and also gogtrial's shenanigans, I unvoted him.".
For some reason I think that you were under the impression of ZFR's post #472, where he said: "I liked Cadaver's defense to AFP and gogtrial's votes though. Something in it struck me as genuine Townie."

It's a pure speculation of course, but for me it looked like that first you waited for ZFR to say that he was not the first to say that hammer incident might not be accidental and put a blame on me for being the first one and for using brackets. And when ZFR unvoted me by voting gogtrial and stated his reads on me as Town you suddenly dismissed your reasoning through why you thought I might be scum.
And I don't like it at all because I think Town should do a detective work and not backing down so easily. Either you respect ZFR's opinion so much or afraid to bring his attention on yourself.

Anyway like I said you dropped your charges in post #481 and in post #483 you stated: "Cadaver (He's made mistakes that I don't think scum would make, but he's also seemed overly defensive)"
That is exactly what I meant when answering Zazak's query for my list of suspects. I'm not sure I ever "defended"
A_Future_Pilot: You keep saying that the reason I thought you were scummy is because you wrote something in parenthesis. It's what was IN the parenthesis that was the problem, and it had absolutely nothing to do with how you wrote it. I've already explained that (462, 481). Beyond explaining it though, I reasoned through the possibilities and came to the conclusion that my initial suspicion didn't make sense, and I unvoted you (vote change in 462, reasoning in 465 and 466). I really don't understand why you continue to cast shade on me for my flawed reasoning, when I was the one that pointed out its flaws, and removed my vote.
So no, I wasn't keep saying about how you named me a scum using "parenthetical" reasoning, I replied to Pooka's accusation which I found to be absurd and provided him the "round brackets" postins like he asked in post #763 (apparently you both are not very keen on reading all the posts).
And I wasn't continuing in keeping shade on you or something. But now you attracted my attention. You reaction was too genuine and nervous for a good Town in my opinion.

A_Future_Pilot: I'm really not sure why you think I'm strange lol. You've been overly defensive in that you've continued to defend yourself against me, long after I've admitted my reasoning was flawed.
Like I said above, it's not the case. And "overly defensive" was taken from post#483 for Zazak's query to put into my list of suspects.
If you would be so kind as to show me where exactly I was overly defensive in my previous posts #399, #400, #410 (+EBWOP #411) and #471, and especially where I, according you, was continuing my defense against you in my later ones, I would much appreciate it.

A_Future_Pilot: My intention isn't rolefishery at all. I'm frankly just very confused by Cadaver, in part because of how much role speculation he's done this game.
You say that but you're not elaboration on it, why? By all means, please. Don't worry I'm not going to claim anything.

A_Future_Pilot: I think this is a perfectly reasonable thing to be suspicious about. The fact that you relate it to your straw man of my argument makes it even scummier.
That might be it. The fact that I relate it was Pooka's personal request. You said "even more scummier" however I don't remember same reaction when I compared your reasoning with ZFR's. Are you afraid of something? Or was I less scummier back then so it wasn't worth mentioning?

A_Future_Pilot: 3. Pooka / Cadaver - I'm concerned Pooka has slipped under the radar for a lot of the game (at least he has for me). You're not a hard read either way in my book. I feel like Cadaver is overly defensive and has made multiple mistakes, but overall I still think he's probably town.
Yes, thanks for that. Pooka is not that hard to read after all. And if not for Pooka I'd vote you that instant.

Your voting history so far (please let me know if I missed something):
Microfish (368) > unvote Microfish (383) > Cadaver (396) > gogtrial (462) > GR (625) > unvote GR (684) > GR (795) > yogsloth (846)

My preliminary conclusion: your votes are somewhat erratic; your reaction for mentioning your name is nervous; you tell me about your reasoning through why you thought I might be scum, but all I see is how fast those accusations were dropped; you care too much on what other people think especially ZFR, you named me as "overly defensive" but for some reason I see you to be exactly that: an overly defensive person who likes to put a lot of suspicion on a lot of people (I used your own wording).

I don't think you're scum yet, but you sure is trying hard to look like one.

And I find your next posts to be very interesting. You claimed yourself as Town even, very interesting indeed. Please give me time as at the moment I'm in the middle of something.
SirPrimalform: A suggestion to all: it's not considered good practice to try and direct night actions with "I think x should do y" or "If I was x then I'd y". I'm not going to cry for a policy lynch or anything, but it's generally not regarded as a good idea.
It almost sound like "In the name of the law you who sinned should be executed but I'm willing to turn a blind eye on your transgressions if you'll behave from now on".

That's actually a really good proposal, too bad you haven't mentioned it earlier when Micro was first to provide his cop expectations:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_shining_gog_mafia_65_return_to_the_stanley_hotel/post740

Surely you read that post. And after Micro asked a direct question in post #759 only I and GR were quick to answer with our "directions". Too bad you haven't reacted earlier, were you unavailable at that moment?
Microfish_1: Cadaver has had a lot of thoughts, some unusual (due to being a confused-newb), some good. Also, his mother-tongue is Russian(? At least non-english), so there has been a bit of a language barrier once or twice.
Yes, it's definitely Russian. Don't worry any about language barrier's and feel free to accuse me as scum for any kind of sloppy wording. I think the only case of a "barrier" was when in post #593 ZFR said to SPF: "Feels like you setting up the ground for being able to imply toMorrow: "See? I was the only one who did not buy that crap. Town gogtrial was lynched, but now we have the chance to lynch the scum behind it."
I know all the words, even different meanings of "crap", but the whole sentence was a bit out of reach for me, it's still is.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_shining_gog_mafia_65_return_to_the_stanley_hotel/post593

But ZFR explained it to me and now I know what toDay and toMorrow is ;)
PookaMustard:
I asked you to provide something else to back up your scum tell on me and you ignored. You were satisfied with your reason: "Dude said he wanted to sound worried, and like SPF said in a later post, if he was worried, it would come across naturally in his posts rather than by saying "look at me, I am worried!". Have I said "look at me"???

I don't like your reasoning especially because only a fool would express his "fake" intentions, and mine were genuine. By scum telling me you're questing my intelligence: because either I'm a stupid scum, or a stupid and lying scum; unless of course you think of me as SK. Do you?

By ignoring my proposal to find something else on me you just show your laziness in hunting scum.

A few questions regarding your reasoning:
1. Why the hell would I say "I wanted to sound worried" if not to show a support to SPF and to discourage him from thinking that it was not about "him being ages ago"? What positive result might be achieved out of that for Mafia?
Have you actually seen that I specifically mentioned that it was intentional and not a linguistic issue?

2. Why would I be so dump (a cretin even) to manufacture how I should sound and even dumper to even express it in my own post? If you haven't heard Mafia is usually lying, we all know how to lie in real life, we don't say something like that "Emm... You're looking good, at least I wanted to sound like you're looking good" - that's utter craziness!

3. Where were my scum buddies all that time? (D1 / D2 / D3)

4. Why do think Joe & Trent were killed? - I want to know your opinion on that especially

PookaMustard: I guess it's about time we moved on from this unimaginably boring day. But let's not end it on a no-lynch, that would be even more boring.
I would be willing to vote either GR, or Cadaver (who I'm voting right now). Not willing to vote anyone else.
Yes, like a good Town should do: finish the boring day and lynch the weakest to move on.

PookaMustard: yogs? Oh boy, that game is about to get a hella lot of more fun.
And about "unimaginably boring day", was that post manufactured or something, it's boring but will be fun toMorrow, right? Because it look like a slip for me, but who can tell.

And one more thing:
OMGUS Vote Pooka
ZFR: Are you the scum pair with SPF?
SirPrimalform: Don't be ridiculous, my scumbuddy is obv-

Obviously no one, I'm not scum.

I think Lift moved the deadline to Thursday by the way.
That's a good one ;)
It nice that we can joke about scum on D3.
Only a complete paranoid would think that it's some kind of strategy to clear off scum suspicion.

SirPrimalform: ...Pooka seems to have been doing some good stuff.
Please name at least 2 things from D3.
SirPrimalform: I think Lift moved the deadline to Thursday by the way.
Correction: I moved the deadline to Wednesday (today) evening and offered to extend it further to Thursday evening upon request, if yogs needs more time to catch up. But neither yogs nor anyone else requested the extension to Thursday. So, as written in my last vote count, the Day will end some time tonight, unless I get a request to extend it further. (either from from yogs, who jumped in to solve an emergency and is the one who has the most catching up to do, or if several other players want an extension, because there was a misunderstanding)