It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Microfish_1: I would expect ZFR + SPF to not take each other at pure face value; the lack of doubt is unsettling. The lack of doubt implies they are teammates, but their actions read town for me.
Thank you for noticing it. Odd that you read ZFR as town but time will tell. And according to probability theory if he was killed several times in a row being a vanilla town, how great the chances are that he is still a vanilla town.
Also if you check the posts from D1 again you might find it curious how ZFR, SirPrimalform and Carradice are mostly backed each other. My wild theory: they might be neutral haunters and the code was used to know it for sure.
Microfish_1: cadavar (Rookie mistakes. Understandable, yet cannot always be cleared of them forever.)
Unless you think of me as a neutral. Mafia would tell me how to behave properly don't you think. So voting me will not benefit town at all because you'll lose my vote and waste 1 day. Please reconsider.

Also we need to wait for others to speak their mind.
SirPrimalform: What about my post made you think I was making a case for myself?
zazak09: Your "analysis" comes off as a deflection tactic given the position you're in. I correctly identifed a non-town player on day one and pushed forcefully to get them lynched, despite taking a huge risk in the process. All while you sat on the fence.

Now is the time to stand up off the fence and tell us who you think we should vote for, because otherwise it's going to be you.
I'm not really concerned about my position, just keeping an eye out for weird reactions. An apparently experienced player asking the mod if neutral means neutral is pretty weird.
But I've had my eye on you since yesterday, and if I'd been around earlier would have happily moved my vote to you then.
You seem to be expecting town points for having lynched a neutral, it doesn't work that way.

As far as the accusation of fence sitting goes, I was waiting for Genocide to come back but I'd expressed plenty of suspicion toward you already and had stated my intention to vote for you before EoD. Your rapid vote hopping today continues to rub me up the wrong way.
SirPrimalform: I'm not really concerned about my position, just keeping an eye out for weird reactions.
Yet somehow you failed to spot any of Carradice's obvious tells.

But I've had my eye on you since yesterday, and if I'd been around earlier would have happily moved my vote to you then.
Interesting, because earlier you stated that you would have voted Carradice had you came back.
As far as the accusation of fence sitting goes, I was waiting for Genocide to come back but I'd expressed plenty of suspicion toward you already and had stated my intention to vote for you before EoD.
Who else do you suspect besides myself?
Not willing to vote until others provide their theories.

Don't trust: ZFR, Simprimalform - might be just neutral visitors with modified abilities.

Checking on: Zazak (aggressive vote change, lack of reasoning for my taste), gogtrial (odd L-1 mistake for an exp. player + soft accusation of me after pointing it out, linking ZFR and me through "derpclear", linking Zazak and me after bandwagon incident), A_Future_Pilot (mentioning me since Genocide times for no obvious reason and again now for suspecting a lot of people: 3 persons, really?)
gogtrial34987: vote microfish
What's the point of that vote if you're not a number #1 suspect anyway. Why not just try to change his opinion, to discuss the matter first?
zazak09: I voted Pooka because he logged on and off four times since day 2 began without posting (even after my vote) .

My belief is that Pooka is town, and I would like to hear his input as he's the strongest player in the game.
So, you think he's Town, and the strongest player on top, but you vote him because he's logged in but hasn't posted in a Day that's started a couple of hours ago...

Sounds solid.

Please don't rely on GOG forum "online" notification. It's enough to open your mobile browser on a GOG page for it to show you online for 20 (?) mins. Or open Galaxy.

I don't like the way you throw votes around. I tell myself it's because you're not used to GOG forums (53 rep since 2002 indicates you don't post here often), but I'm wondering whether you're purposely doing it for confusion's sake.
zazak09: Yet somehow you failed to spot any of Carradice's obvious tells.
To be honest, I took his excuse about real life stress on board. It's bad form to doubt someone's RL excuses and bad form to fake RL issues to get out of a jam so I took what he said at face value.

zazak09: Interesting, because earlier you stated that you would have voted Carradice had you came back.
Yes, let's have a look at what I actually said:

SirPrimalform: I was honestly still on the fence about Carradice but I wouldn't have allowed a no-lynch.
Nice attempt to twist my words. You should twist again.

Like you did last summer.

zazak09: Who else do you suspect besides myself?
You are somewhat eclipsing things, but I'm still mildly curious about the weird love-hate triangle you were in with Pooka and Trent. gogtrial's careless hammer raised my eyebrow too.

gogtrial34987: LAMIST, I'm not even aware of who was the NK target!
To quote Rainier Wolfcastle, "That's the joke."
Cadaver747: ZFR (1 vote), SirPrimalform (1 vote) and Carradice (1 vote / L-1).

Gogtrial after ZFR pointed out about L-1 claim situation.

So do you really think, it's a lot?
Well, I stand corrected. I looked through your post history thinking you had cast a lot more blame, but you've been pretty stuck on ZFR, SPF, and Carradice. You mentioned gogtrial's hammer maybe not being accidental (which I agree is possible), although AFAIK only ZFR mentioned it before you and you came in with "I think a lot of people believe this..."

Cadaver747: Also when you were wearing different clothes you voted SirPrimalform with no reason, then voted him again with no reason, also mentioning that you'll be watching me. I don't know what to think of it, maybe another neutral haunter? Just saying.
I can't see why in my previous clothing I voted for SPF...must have been a trick of the light and me not wearing my prescription aviator goggles.

Overall, I'm still far from certain of you, but I'll take you out of my "pretty sure they're scum" list for now.

Microfish_1: @A Future Pilot, why me?
Because of your lurkiness. I'm not really sure how that's OMGUS?

I also chose you rather than zazak or Cadaver because I'd rather use my vote to get you out of the woodwork rather than voting someone this early in the day that I suspect more strongly.

Regarding zazak: Although I really don't like his accusations, he did get discussion going on D1, and I'm concerned that he would be an easy wagon for scum to jump on at this point (seems like he's the top of several people's scum lists). Having said that, he's still the most scummy in my book currently.

Unvote Microfish
Cadaver747: Thank you for noticing it. Odd that you read ZFR as town but time will tell. And according to probability theory if he was killed several times in a row being a vanilla town, how great the chances are that he is still a vanilla town.
Are you serious?

a) I wasn't "vanilla" Town when I was killed several times in a row. Last time I was Cop.
b) This is below even scene's probability standards. My role previous games has no bearing on probability rolls this game.

c) Why are you saying I'm Vanilla now?
gogtrial34987: Ah, I was waiting for that after I said at the end of yesterday that you had my attention! Nice how I moved from being the only one you're not willing to vote for, to second place!

LAMIST, I'm not even aware of who was the NK target!

vote microfish
Er, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!

1. Yesterday you looked solidly town to me, because of how you interacted with people. Today you were questioned in turn a bit more closely than yesterDay, and I didn't like your reactions. Note that I didn't say you were scum, but that I would be willing to vote for you. I'd expect an experienced mafia player to know that votes can be done outside of RVS stage in order to rattle cages, but not meant to stick to EOD. In fact, one of the lessons from last game was how silly it was of Pooka to stick to his vote out of obligation because he'd said he would.

Your hammer was maybe an accident, and I don't deny the possibility, but it is my dooty to suspicion the hammerer.

2. what, what what?!?! That bit you quoted...was a joke. An Obvious joke. I'm sorry you didn't get it, but I cannot bring myself to apologize. I knew (proof in that same post) that he was out of the game. I never suggested that you knew who the NK was.

++++++++++++++++++
Cadaver747: snip
maybe it is a failing of mine, but i usually read zfr as town. I did float the possibility earlier that he was scum daring scum (eg himself) to N1K him. I felt it would be hilarious if true, and stated that he had the guts to make that play, regardless of being scum. I didn't say he was scum. Today he has been very good, but some of his posts today are setup and need to be discarded from a proper exam.

Good argument re being coached N1. Will consider, outcome unknown.
++++++++++++++++++

was mor ebut i forgot
A_Future_Pilot: although AFAIK only ZFR mentioned it before you
I don't think gogtrial's hammer was not accidental and I don't believe I mentioned anything suggesting it was. Even if gogtrial is scum, there is no reason for him to hammer quickly on the first Day.

Microfish_1: Joe (a really nice guy, probs town)
gogtrial34987: LAMIST, I'm not even aware of who was the NK target!

vote microfish
Come on. It's clear sarcasm.

(pre-post Edit. I see micro mentioned it himself).
ZFR: Are you serious?

a) I wasn't "vanilla" Town when I was killed several times in a row. Last time I was Cop.
b) This is below even scene's probability standards. My role previous games has no bearing on probability rolls this game.

c) Why are you saying I'm Vanilla now?
Yes, I'm always serious, even when joking.

a) haven't seen last game, more on that below
b) it could have no relation, but being town 4 times in row meaning the chances for you to be not-town are higher, that it and only that.

c) My bad not vanilla, town alignment.
I was remember gogtrial quote differently:
"ZFR was NKed as town on N1 three times in a row, cutting the game short while he was super excited to be playing. So now he's taunting scum to do it a fourth time, since he's expecting them to have at least a grain of mercy."
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_shining_gog_mafia_65_return_to_the_stanley_hotel/post114
Cadaver747: b) but being town 4 times in row meaning the chances for you to be not-town are higher.
No they're not. Probability 101.

Cadaver747: b) My bad not vanilla, town alignment.
Nothing in that quote says I'm vanilla.

Vote Cadaver
ZFR: Nothing in that quote says I'm vanilla.
Town - anti-town as I was saying. Good argument to vote for me, are you afraid of something?
ZFR: Nothing in that quote says I'm vanilla.
Cadaver747: Town - anti-town as I was saying. Good argument to vote for me, are you afraid of something?
I'm afraid you screwed up. Did you guys rolecop me? One of you did take my joke seriously after all?