It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, this is terrible. I feel like if I place a vote right now it's going to be nearly random and then I'll be in the position where I'm either trying to start a new wagon or I'll be the vote that creates a lead wagon.

In my reading I have a slight ping on Pooka for the volume of "helpful" posts, but that's pretty lame.
ZFR: I don't see why an overwhelmed or IRL-busy scum wouldn't do it. Just not to his scum-buddy.
Well I do go on to mitigate that by taking his inexperience into account.
Genny making a 'serious' vote right at the beginning and then disappearing other than to come back and explain it was serious doesn't strike me as something a scum player would do, but it's pretty clear Genocide was either feeling overwhelmed or just didn't have a clue what they were doing.
In other words I do think it's possible. But yes, I don't think Genocide would do that to their scum buddy.
1. I can't imagine the idea of distancing would occur to a newbie quite that early on.
2. If it had, I don't think they'd do it in quite such a heavy handed manner.
3. If I was scum with Genocide, I surely wouldn't reciprocate and make a heavy handed attempt at distancing even heavier and more handsy.

In fact, regardless of my alignment and Genocide's, I think I probably would have laughed it off. My vote for him was entirely an attempt to try and get him to stop lurking.

I don't think AFP can be damned or cleared by the behaviour of his predecessor.

I would vote for him for his own behaviour though.
GameRager: Did you take it as me trying to blame you?...
Certainty not. What I was trying to say is that people cast their accusations for a lot less and you are the easiest lynch target at the moment. A great opportunity for mafia to end a Day prematurely were they unable to find a more suitable wagon.

GameRager: ...not gonna change my play style drastically
I understand that it's your decision and your play style, I will not bother you further on that.

My read on you: a careless Town, having his fun. I think that if you were a scum, your partner (or partners) would interfere. I'm not completely excluding an option for you being a Jack Torrance of course.
yogsloth: Yeah, this is terrible. I feel like if I place a vote right now it's going to be nearly random and then I'll be in the position where I'm either trying to start a new wagon or I'll be the vote that creates a lead wagon.

In my reading I have a slight ping on Pooka for the volume of "helpful" posts, but that's pretty lame.
You don't seem to be seeing whatever your predecessor saw in me then.

What do you make of ZFR? He's still pushing reasonably hard for my lynch and his reasons are more or less the same as zazak's.
ZFR: "let's not end it in no lynch" then you proceed to say you won't lynch anyone aside from Cadaver and GR.

Seriously? Those are the only two you think can be scum?
OK. I'm less inclined to vote any of the other candidates. So if I don't find my favorite wagons going up, I'll join one of my least favorites. Honestly, there's not much else I can discern from here.
SirPrimalform: What do you make of ZFR? He's still pushing reasonably hard for my lynch and his reasons are more or less the same as zazak's.
I... don't really think much of anything.

At this point the best bet is probably just to think of players that aren't likely to be paired together, so I could throw you two on that list.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Not much changes in the following hours. A bit back and forth. One vote more is cast. But everyone seems to be insecure how to proceed and the time runs on. Somewhere a clock strikes thirteen - but that can't be right. Still, you guess that the hotel's Night is approaching soon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Vote Count

Note: I have removed zazak's vote. It's up to yogs to confirm it or put it somewhere else.

SirP 1 - ZFR (622)
GR 2 - micro (603), AFP (795)
Cadaver 1 - Pooka (713)
Micro 1 - SirP (682)

Not voting: GR, Cadaver, yogs (I decided not to count zazak's vote as a vote from yogs, since he didn't confirm it)
It takes 5 to lynch, GR leads at L-3

If you find errors, please send them to me.
The Day will end tomorrow evening.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cadaver747: ...
You're not voting. Day is ending soon, can you please let us know where you stand?
SirPrimalform: ...
I'd appreciate a stance from you too. Whom you willing to vote for, aside from your current wagon?
ZFR: I'd appreciate a stance from you too. Whom you willing to vote for, aside from your current wagon?
I refer you back to post 824.
not another NL!!! I want to narrow my field of those who i ought to investigate (if I was able to)!
I am voting GR because he seems so off vs his last games. I don't recall the NRA game well at all, but I seem to recall that GR was sweating his way through SH? IDR how vocal he was in it, however.
But in this game, he's pretty much...absent...returning to sum up what others have already said and then disappearing again without providing new data.

To make SPF feel better, I will move him into my neutral pile? I see his situation as being a) town or b) I'm blind. Obviously, my self-esteem prefers a) but I will no longer discount b).
So... the only player in my town folder is Pooka.
I read zazak as either c) town or d) skilled scum trying to ML via introducing a meta we don't follow, but I prefer c). In part, his arguments with SPF seemed like town-v-town. By extension, Yogs moves into my leaning town folder.
Cadaver I am reading as probable town. I don't see any major changes to his gameplay from D1 to D2 indicating he would be coached, yet he has gradually improved throughout this game. I would prefer to think of this as being due to the evolution of the player more than "scum being coached".

Scum reading GR (obvs or I wouldn't be voting him), ZFR, and kinda iffy on A_F_P.

GR's wagon jumped to L2 over 2-3 days, as seen from this timezone.
The fact that ZFR is clearing the wagon he's been pushing for for jumping to multiple votes over the exact same length of time as GR's wagon just strikes me as bad. The only ones who wouldn't jump on scum wagon is scum.
Gogtrial even mentioned something about this, iirc (unless it was 64?) by stating that "the wagon that fizzled out at the end (pre-lunch) because no one would vote for it to bring it to hammer probably was a wagon on scum, especially when players are in short enough supply or divided enough that it is likely that scum had to be on the lunching wagon."

EBWOP: I had some more data in my head, but it didn't match reality, so i dropped it.
OK, the next person to post please make sure you also include your heartfelt wishes about there being not another No Lynch.
Sorry for the delay, all......was busy with shopping for easter and forgot a bunch of things....I will read up and post in a bit as soon as I get caught up on old replies(currently on post 787).
I just wanted to say how much I dislike the idea of Noel Inche. Really, I think he's a turd on legs. Just... the worst.

Microfish_1: To make SPF feel better, I will move him into my neutral pile?
I take this as a joke, but if you were serious it would just make me suspect you more. However, the rest of your post is actually pretty good and makes me feel a bit better.

Unvote Micro

I want to vote AFP, but am wary about splitting the wagons.

Hmmm,
Vote AFP,
with the willingness to switch to GR before EoD if no one joins me on the AFP wagon.
SirPrimalform: I just wanted to say how much I dislike the idea of Noel Inche. Really, I think he's a turd on legs. Just... the worst.

I take this as a joke, but if you were serious it would just make me suspect you more. However, the rest of your post is actually pretty good and makes me feel a bit better.

Unvote Micro

I want to vote AFP, but am wary about splitting the wagons.

Hmmm,
Vote AFP,
with the willingness to switch to GR before EoD if no one joins me on the AFP wagon.
It was a joke, and I'm glad others saw it as such.
I've heard things about this "Noel" fella, mostly that he's a skunk at a picnic, and we don't want him in this hotel!!! We're confused enough, why bring another person into this mess! :D Also, we don't have enough food here.

It was 2 weeks ago that I asked for more food in 14 days:
Microfish_1: @Lift: vote: more food in 14 days
I would consider voting AFP, to avoid NL, but I am wary of voting AFP merely because of Gennyside's actions or lack thereof. Also, if I swap I'll be accused of vote hopping and if I switch back to GR I'll be in the middle or end.