It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: I'm honestly not that excited about Lucasarts.
stg83: So you're not a Star Wars fan then. :)
I like some star wars stuff, some other stuff less.
Games... well... not been a good track record in my opinion.
stg83: So you're not a Star Wars fan then. :)
Sachys: I like some star wars stuff, some other stuff less.
I would be surprised to see the real good Star Wars games on here like Kotor and Battlefront, maybe Jedi Knight series, though.

I am guessing it will be like Square Enix is with the Final Fantasy games, HAS to be DRMed to shit so never will be on GOG
Sachys: I like some star wars stuff, some other stuff less.
grunthos64: I would be surprised to see the real good Star Wars games on here like Kotor and Battlefront, maybe Jedi Knight series, though.

I am guessing it will be like Square Enix is with the Final Fantasy games, HAS to be DRMed to shit so never will be on GOG
Pretty much my expectations - and resultant apathy.
Sachys: Pretty much my expectations - and resultant apathy.
Surely, in your case, it would have to be ape-athy :-P
Post edited October 27, 2014 by blakstar
blakstar: Surely, in your case, it would have to be ape-athy :-P
Ha!
blakstar: Surely, in your case, it would have to be ape-athy :-P
nah - besides, you dont know about the silent "cr" at the start, so i think yer on about a different word! -____O
grunthos64: I would be surprised to see the real good Star Wars games on here like Kotor and Battlefront, maybe Jedi Knight series, though.

I'd love it if we got the older titles like Rebellion, Dark Forces, Rebel Assault, and of course the X-Wing and TIE Fighter games. [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Rebellion]Rebellion [/url]was by no means perfect but it was essentially a 4X SW game and I feel it's one of those underrated titles that could have become so much more.
I personally enjoyed the original Adventure games, but I agree... most of the starwars games have had a real bad track record and would be considered "Mediocre at best, with references to a franchise people love". What's your opinion of the comics? I've been thinking about trying to get enough tremorgames coins to get the $1 humble of them.
Braussie: I personally enjoyed the original Adventure games, but I agree... most of the starwars games have had a real bad track record and would be considered "Mediocre at best, with references to a franchise people love". What's your opinion of the comics? I've been thinking about trying to get enough tremorgames coins to get the $1 humble of them.
A lot of the comics ahev been really well done actually - its one of the franchises where the "fan made" work that becoems official can surpass the original "canon" material. Partially because the freedom of exploration comics give.

Tey arent all great, but yeah, that bundle has a couple of decent ones to start with.
grunthos64: I would be surprised to see the real good Star Wars games on here like Kotor...
seems our cynicism paid off with a nice surprise there
LucasArts is here! Let us celebrate....

Drinks and sausages are on me today!!

*gets out a cooler full of Bud Lites and kielbasas*
*brings a giant cake that is shaped like a star destroyer*

Rejoice!
BillyMaysFan59: LucasArts is here! Let us celebrate....
They are?!?! *puts down Juri Juice and runs to don flight suit*
In light of the new publisher and new games I only have one genre mixing thing to say..."It's Time...It's Time...IT'S LORD VADER TIME!"
Ragnarblackmane: snip
Happy birthday! :P