It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ragnarblackmane: Red Squad to Blue Leader...lock S-foils in attack position, and get set up for your attack run. Hobbes, adjust deflector shields double-front.

We have incoming! Three marks at...2.10!
AAAA!!! I've been HIT!!!!!!

Luke you'll have to blow up the Death Star yourself!

*explodes*
BillyMaysFan59: AAAA!!! I've been HIT!!!!!!

Luke you'll have to blow up the Death Star yourself!

*explodes*
Loading sausage torpedoes!
Use the fork, Luke.
Ragnarblackmane: Loading sausage torpedoes!
Use the fork, Luke.
*stormtroopers running around inside the death star*

WE'VE BEEN SAUSAGED!!!!
Sausage proton torpedoes incoming! Abandon the ship!
Ixamyakxim: They are?!?! *puts down Juri Juice and runs to don flight suit*
I got two words for you...

Yub Yub.
BillyMaysFan59: *stormtroopers running around inside the death star*

WE'VE BEEN SAUSAGED!!!!
Crsldmc: Sausage proton torpedoes incoming! Abandon the ship!
*prepares to fire, adding spicy mustard for that extra kick, then uses dat fork* PHWOOSH....except not because there's no noise in space.
Ragnarblackmane: * PHWOOSH....except not because there's no noise in space.
actually, there is - space is not a total vacuum, and the cosmic radiation actually conducts sound.
...and - while we have not yet explored one, its expected that nebulas are extremely noisey.
Ragnarblackmane: * PHWOOSH....except not because there's no noise in space.
Sachys: actually, there is - space is not a total vacuum, and the cosmic radiation actually conducts sound.
...and - while we have not yet explored one, its expected that nebulas are extremely noisey.
What about sausage nebulas? Imagine the sizzle on one of those.
Sachys: actually, there is - space is not a total vacuum, and the cosmic radiation actually conducts sound.
Crsldmc: What about sausage nebulas? Imagine the sizzle on one of those.
Actually, I seem to remember Blakstar or someone reporting on an actual (named as such) sausage nebula in the Ninja days of old... will have to go look now... might be imagining it.
Dammit, thwarted by science! Seriously though, good catch, one of those things I easily forget.

Now, back to sausage-torpedoing!
Crsldmc: What about sausage nebulas? Imagine the sizzle on one of those.
Sachys: Actually, I seem to remember Blakstar or someone reporting on an actual (named as such) sausage nebula in the Ninja days of old... will have to go look now... might be imagining it.
Might be the mushrooms! B)

The ninja days... Kinda miss ninja giveaway thread, but then I remember we get free beer and sausages here if you belong to the Hermit VIP Club.
Post edited October 29, 2014 by Crsldmc
Ragnarblackmane: Now, back to sausage-torpedoing!
that does sound like a past-time better left for pirvate browsing! O____o7
Sachys: Actually, I seem to remember Blakstar or someone reporting on an actual (named as such) sausage nebula in the Ninja days of old... will have to go look now... might be imagining it.
Crsldmc: Might be the mushrooms! B)
Havnae had any - for... thirteen years actually.
Post edited October 29, 2014 by Sachys
Ragnarblackmane: Now, back to sausage-torpedoing!
Sachys: that does sound like a past-time better left for pirvate browsing! O____o7 [DEFINITELY!]
Crsldmc: Might be the mushrooms! B)
Sachys: Havnae had any - for... thirteen years actually.
Might be the wine!

That's because you haven't found any yet ape!

GROOOOOOVY
"The Hermit Cave" would be a great hometown for a pro wrestler with a hermit gimmick.
i'm surprised and happy that tie fighter sells better than x-wing. gog users are imperials.

hail to the gloriious galactic sith empire